Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
    Yeah, That wraith character is just dropping gorgeous. Wish he still would be alive.
    Seen the way Karl had his hair in Midway? One bigger tail halfway his head, and the rest under it was all in small tails, then all of those together too. Silly vain him.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Yeah I've seen it. It is an unusual hair style.
      To get the screen shot of Penny I watche the wraith scenes about 100 000 times.
      I think Karl is a bit mean to his fellow wraith scientist - harrassing him around but it is nice to see how wraith talk with each other.
      Last edited by Shanthaia; 21 February 2008, 07:33 AM. Reason: Spelling is really not my strangth

sigpic

Comment

The actor who played 'Karl' has been many different Wraith. He is credited in No Man's Land (I think), and the one after that - can't think of the name - the one where the humanized Wraith are on the planet. He was also in The Travellers - he is the Wraith Sheppard let go, and doesn't appear to be the same as 'Karl'.

Since both Scott (Karl), and Penny (Todd/Wraith Scientist) have portrayed more than one Wraith, it's likely we will see both again. I mean, how many times did they kill poor ol' James, only to bring him back again and again as a different Wraith.

So, hopefully, we will see both in Wraith-up (Wraith make-up ) again!!!

das
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay
          Hello
          never posted before but would like to join the club if you'll have me. I'm a lurker usually but decided i just had to join to talk about the wraith, especially since season 3 starts airing in half an hour i'm all keyed up about them.
          read back quite a few pages but if i mention something thats been said before please forgive me.
          time to go get comfy in front of the tv, chat more tomorrow.
          Welcome!! 'Tis a fun place here!

Both deep and light discussions are welcome, and praise for a favorite Wraith or three is great, too! Please share your thoughts on S3 - it's a great season for Wraith!

das
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
            The actor who played 'Karl' has been many different Wraith. He is credited in No Man's Land (I think), and the one after that - can't think of the name - the one where the humanized Wraith are on the planet. He was also in The Travellers - he is the Wraith Sheppard let go, and doesn't appear to be the same as 'Karl'.

Since both Scott (Karl), and Penny (Todd/Wraith Scientist) have portrayed more than one Wraith, it's likely we will see both again. I mean, how many times did they kill poor ol' James, only to bring him back again and again as a different Wraith.

So, hopefully, we will see both in Wraith-up (Wraith make-up ) again!!!

das
            Das, you sure know how to make a girl squee with glee!

You mean Misbegotten? Yeah, I think Scott Heindl was Merrick in there, aka the one I said looked like Kavanagh with blue eyes and a blonde wig on.

*Waits patiently for next Penny performance*

Think he does private ones? Todd costume?

*Goes to drool further over her tabs*

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey
              Das, you sure know how to make a girl squee with glee!

You mean Misbegotten? Yeah, I think Scott Heindl was Merrick in there, aka the one I said looked like Kavanagh with blue eyes and a blonde wig on.

*Waits patiently for next Penny performance*

Think he does private ones? Todd costume?

*Goes to drool further over her tabs*

Why don't you find out if Penny has a blog - or maybe Chris...or any of the other ones...and ask 'em if they're coming back?? If not - then ask if they do private parties...

Yeah - it was Misbegotten. Chris was one Wraith (with speaking lines) in No Man's Land...I'm not sure who the Wraith was standing next to the Queen - if that was Chris also, or Scott...or someone else. Penny really needs to return as a Wraith...maybe...as Todd's son! LOLOLOL!

Shep (holding gun to Todd Jr.'s head): "Who are you???! Tell me, or you're a dead...pale guy."

Todd (rushes in): "Do not shoot! He is my son!"

Shep: "Really? Huh. I thought he looked familiar...same tint of green and same ratty hair. Doesn't anyone in your family know how to use a comb??"

Sorry...just being silly...

das
              sigpic

Comment

Why don't you find out if Penny has a blog - or maybe Chris...or any of the other ones...and ask 'em if they're coming back?? If not - then ask if they do private parties...

Yeah - it was Misbegotten. Chris was one Wraith (with speaking lines) in No Man's Land...I'm not sure who the Wraith was standing next to the Queen - if that was Chris also, or Scott...or someone else. Penny really needs to return as a Wraith...maybe...as Todd's son! LOLOLOL!

Shep (holding gun to Todd Jr.'s head): "Who are you???! Tell me, or you're a dead...pale guy."

Shep: "Really? Huh. I thought he looked familiar...same tint of green and same ratty hair. Doesn't anyone in your family know how to use a comb??"

Sorry...just being silly...

das

I love your short dialogs das. They make me laugh so much. Thanks for sharing it. The thing about Todd's hair being untidy uccopied my mind on some occasions but I think there is a own thread for that topic alone.

sigpic

Comment

Penny really needs to return as a Wraith...maybe...as Todd's son! LOLOLOL!

as if sheppard doesn't have enough trouble with just one of todd.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post

I love your short dialogs das. They make me laugh so much. Thanks for sharing it. The thing about Todd's hair being untidy uccopied my mind on some occasions but I think there is a own thread for that topic alone.
                    Emphasis on the short ones, das... Cos the longer ones... Pfft.

Yeah, I like his hair. That's how you can see he's so different from the others. The Wraith are vain, but Todd isn't. Arrogance is not really something he does either. He's still sneaky, but that's ok. That's part of being a Wraith. Seeing that about him makes him still belong there.

But he still shouldn't have done that...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                      Hello
                      never posted before but would like to join the club if you'll have me. I'm a lurker usually but decided i just had to join to talk about the wraith, especially since season 3 starts airing in half an hour i'm all keyed up about them.
                      read back quite a few pages but if i mention something thats been said before please forgive me.
                      time to go get comfy in front of the tv, chat more tomorrow.
                      Welcome to the WDC I'm new too and, l have lurked around here for awhile then I decided to join. I this fun place to be when you want to talk about the Wraith. Enjoy season 3 get better in season 4 lots of Wraith.
                      There is nothing better, well almost better to do, then sit back in a big o'l comfy couch with a big bag of popcorn and watch SGA.

LS

Comment

I agree with you minus the popcorn (yuck, don't like it, the popcorn that is)

sigpic

Comment

I just made a sig so I hope it worked. There are lot of great sigs which I like. So I tried to make one for myself. like playing around with my photo program. It took awhile to make. So here it goes. Just look at the preview. I guess it's ok. I'm my worst own critic, and my spelling sucks.

Goes off to find dictionary...

LS

Comment

Thanks, everyone...glad you liked my bit of silliness.

Hubby and I have been curled up on the couch almost every night for weeks now, watching 1-3 episodes at a time. We've finished seasons 1 & 2, and now into S3 - just finished Sateda, again. Love that one. We have snacks, and blankets (our tv room is chilly - feels JUST like a hive ship - chilly and 'damp'. It's an enclosed porch without heat, so we use a little electric heater). We snuggle up in the blanket, our cats get on the sofa with us and snuggle, too - and PURRR! My one cat now INSISTS on 'SGA TV night!!' - she meows and meows and meows until we settle down on the sofa to watch the show! SPOILED KITTY!

I was hoping to finish up S3 before Friday, but not gonna happen. We might skip forward to Vengeance, just so I'm not lost tomorrow night - never saw that episode. Is that the only one I need to see before Michael makes an appearance again???

das
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, everyone...glad you liked my bit of silliness.

Hubby and I have been curled up on the couch almost every night for weeks now, watching 1-3 episodes at a time. We've finished seasons 1 & 2, and now into S3 - just finished Sateda, again. Love that one. We have snacks, and blankets (our tv room is chilly - feels JUST like a hive ship - chilly and 'damp'. It's an enclosed porch without heat, so we use a little electric heater). We snuggle up in the blanket, our cats get on the sofa with us and snuggle, too - and PURRR! My one cat now INSISTS on 'SGA TV night!!' - she meows and meows and meows until we settle down on the sofa to watch the show! SPOILED KITTY!

I was hoping to finish up S3 before Friday, but not gonna happen. We might skip forward to Vengeance, just so I'm not lost tomorrow night - never saw that episode. Is that the only one I need to see before Michael makes an appearance again???

das
                              Well, I rewatched "The Gift" and "Poisoning the Well", so if those are still fresh, next to Michael's previous appearances... You should be ok.

Spoiled cats, indeed!

You getting the ep tomorrow night, then? Aren't you from Europe yourself? Or did I get that wrong? Meh, I want to see it too, on Fri. Let's hope they quickly spread it. (No change of the dvd's being out by Saturday, lol.)

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey
                                Well, I rewatched "The Gift" and "Poisoning the Well", so if those are still fresh, next to Michael's previous appearances... You should be ok.

Spoiled cats, indeed!

You getting the ep tomorrow night, then? Aren't you from Europe yourself? Or did I get that wrong? Meh, I want to see it too, on Fri. Let's hope they quickly spread it. (No change of the dvd's being out by Saturday, lol.)
                                K - thanks! I'll make sure all Michael episodes are fresh in my mind - and just saw The Gift and PtW not long ago - so should be fine there.

And no - not from Europe - I'm from NEW JERSEY!!! ACK!!! LOLOL!...but I'm from the good part!

We're supposed to have a storm Friday into Saturday - I HOPE it doesn't interfer with my electric, or satellite...if I miss this episode, I'll be so mad!! (and they're showing The Seer at 2 am Saturday, so gotta record that one, too...never saw The Seer... )

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X