Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    dA needs more Bob artwork.
    The last one I saw I just didn't like at all so I decided to make some Bob friendly art for me and all his fangirls.
    I'll probably make more after next year.

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    That's nice.

Shawn's more interested in comparing prawn crackers.
    Thank you.

I love prawn crackers. He can come over to my place if he wants to compare.
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

As people are talking about Shawn -

Spoiler:
      His expression is priceless

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
      I agree 100%. I loved how he seemed to put a little comedy into them and other little mannerisms. I love how he always did things like the way he opened his mouth or how he reacted with his eyes. It's a shame he didn't stay for more seasons.
      So true. The mannerisms are what made his characters unique and it's such a shame we didn't get to see him in the last few seasons. It would have been amazing to see a Wraith played by James with Todd in some episodes!

Oh I forgot to add incase anyone doesn't have deviantart. I made a wraith pencil drawing of Bob. *Bob? what a surprise!*

http://fav.me/d35eq7g
      Great work Leeta Bob deserves more love.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        As for Erik and Shawn, as characters they were seriously let down. I actually was foolish enough to believe Shawn would be a re-occuring character. It would make sense. He's a powerful Wraith commander who, through his taste for fine food and wine, makes us question the nature of the Wraith (who TPTB tend to portray as 2D villains)
        Same here... Actually I was foolish enough to think most of the tattooed Wraith would become re-occuring characters. Good thing, though, it make watching even more fun. When I saw Bob's face first time I was beyond ecstatic. It didn't last that long, since I started to watch after all SGA was aired and I tend to watch many eps in one day. Anyway, I think his death suited him, kind of, but... it was his *death*! That part wasn't cool!

At least Shawn lived I picture him as a survicing type, much like Todd, just way younger and more hedonistic. That is the reason I'd love to see more Shawn fanfic. Well written piece with him and Todd in in...

Comment

I love prawn crackers. He can come over to my place if he wants to compare.
          Shawn:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
            So true. The mannerisms are what made his characters unique and it's such a shame we didn't get to see him in the last few seasons. It would have been amazing to see a Wraith played by James with Todd in some episodes!

Great work Leeta Bob deserves more love.
            I would have of loved to see Todd played by James. and Thanks.

Shawn:
            I'll leave my door open baby.
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

I am still looking for a screencap of the mysterious Wraith portable scanner and had to pause to give Spike praise for his resourcefulness. He crash lands on a strange planet, salvages some parts, and makes an elaborate Wraith tech communication device.

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh I forgot to add incase anyone doesn't have deviantart. I made a wraith pencil drawing of Bob. *Bob? what a surprise!*

http://fav.me/d35eq7g
                I love it. I love Bob.

Thanks for Spike pics Orb.
                sigpic

Comment

I have to say I utterly hate you all. You're all so much more creative and talented than I am. It's annoying;D
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I am still looking for a screencap of the mysterious Wraith portable scanner and had to pause to give Spike praise for his resourcefulness. He crash lands on a strange planet, salvages some parts, and makes an elaborate Wraith tech communication device.

Spoiler:

AND fills a pair of jeans rather nicely too, I think. Not that I notice such stuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

you know, i'm liking that first picture for all the wrong reasons!

I would have of loved to see Todd played by James. and Thanks.
                      I'll leave my door open baby.
                      yes, james is brilliant, but todd IS christopher heyerdahl ... but it would've been good to see todd and ones of james' wraith together ... and with that happy thought, i'll be off back to my gutter!

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        AND fills a pair of jeans rather nicely too, I think. Not that I notice such stuff.
                        The lighting is practically a spotlight on him there.

Comment

Spoiler:

His resourcefulness is admirable But he needs tighter pants! The jeans he is wearing are way too loose

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
                          yes, james is brilliant, but todd IS christopher heyerdahl ... but it would've been good to see todd and ones of james' wraith together ... and with that happy thought, i'll be off back to my gutter!
                          I'll gladly join you, the thought of James' Wraith and Todd together is simply delicious
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
                            I agree - Todd was Todd because of the voice (*sigh*), the attitude and the little nuances CH gave him. Todd & Shawn would've been good together - their abilities to manipulate humans was masterful!!

Comment

An interesting tidbit and point to ponder about Michael: a door mechanism in his secret 'Whispers' lab is in an iratus bug emblem. The significance if this choice in decoration for him probably changed over time, before and after his hybridization.

Spoiler:

In the photo, John finds and presses the hidden door mechanism button in the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                                I agree - Todd was Todd because of the voice (*sigh*), the attitude and the little nuances CH gave him. Todd & Shawn would've been good together - their abilities to manipulate humans was masterful!!
                                If they joined forces, John&co. hadn't had a chance

Comment

Working...
                                X