Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Sorry I haven't been around - just been busy. I made this up to show someone over on Mallozzi's blog, thought you worshippers would enjoy - it's made me fall in love with Steve all over again! (large images)

Spoiler:

Welcome to the new Worshippers! Laura Dove recently sent me some pictures from Chris - Todd pics that she had someone get from a convention, autographed to me and the WDC! Sharing them with you all now!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

das

Thank you for sharing. Wow... he even thanks us It’s also great to hear LD is OK, I haven’t seen her here for ages.
    ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around - just been busy. I made this up to show someone over on Mallozzi's blog, thought you worshippers would enjoy - it's made me fall in love with Steve all over again! (large images)
      That's great.

Thanks for posting the autographed pics too.
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Welcome to the new Worshippers! Laura Dove recently sent me some pictures from Chris - Todd pics that she had someone get from a convention, autographed to me and the WDC! Sharing them with you all now!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

das
        Thats. Freakin.Awesome.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the photos das - they're great!

Comment

Wow, fabulous photographs Thanks very much for sharing them. The Steve montage is excellent too~

Comment

GREENED you for the wonderful pics, das.

Wraith Games – Chapter 19 is online for everyone who wants to read it.

Comment

To Das: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Todd and Steve pics, yummy! *THUNK*

I just can't decide which one I want to hug first!!! LOL
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                  My joke was about Michael's look, but I said "I assume a male wraith like Michael was shunned also because he allowed himself to be captured in the first place.. like a human." For a wraith, being captured is below them. They are supposed to kill themselves rather then be captured. In a wraith's eyes, either Michael was too weak to kill himself or was out smarted and/or maneuvered by lowly humans. What would you think of a man who was out smarted by a cow? Would you respect and value him and his opinion?
                  Oh, I hear you - it was more about humiliation than identification. I am just wondering what happened to their developed psychic abilities in the end of the show. Some of the wraith might be weaker, but not all of them .

We don't know the background of the dead queen in "The Queen". She could have been a young wraith queen, reckless youth sometimes gets you to power for a time. Holding that power is when wisdom and experience is needed. Todd felt comfortable in taking her position from her and was able to trick her. By default, she was weak. Having power doesn't mean you know how to wield it.
                  The queen in Submersion was 10,000 years old AND had been powerful enough to have ran the armada in the first place. She was not a young queen when she fought the ancients. And Teyla was able to trick the Submersion queen.
                  Agreed, we have no information. I simply can’t imagine that manipulative and suspicious species accept young inexperienced girl as a leader of the Alliance. The primary is supposed to be stronger, wiser and more savage than most queens. This episode had a nice twist, but at the same time, it left a lot of questions
                  ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

dasNdanger: Those pics were great!!! i wish I was on that convention

And CH knows about us, Wraith Defenders! Yay!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, everyone!! (For the greens, too!)

I wish I was at that convention, too! If Chris ever makes it back to the east coast, I must track him down. He sounds like a nice, and kinda crazy, guy - just the way I like 'em!

das
                      sigpic

Comment

Upon perusing the forum, I also find it a bit interesting that the Wraith fans are the only ones who haven't abandoned the Atlantis fandom...in fact, I believe we are growing in number!

Wraith Are Never-ending!

das
                        sigpic

Comment

Upon perusing the forum, I also find it a bit interesting that the Wraith fans are the only ones who haven't abandoned the Atlantis fandom...in fact, I believe we are growing in number!

Wraith Are Never-ending!
                          I've noticed the same development. We've also had a few new applicants for our RPG, that's encouraging.

Comment

Wraith Are Never-ending!

das
                            We are a patient race, Das
                            ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              I've noticed the same development. We've also had a few new applicants for our RPG, that's encouraging.
                              Originally posted by Solla View Post
                              We are a patient race, Das

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi people. really quick question, and i don't know where else to ask this but is there a website ect. that has a full list of wraith names ect. like todd, michael and steve. i already have this one -

http://naamiaiset.livejournal.com/49087.html

I'm just wondering if there is another website i can use.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X