Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
    In wraithal discrimination James says they are for slicing and dicing - to help them cut through human skin for feeding.
    Think it was Andie who said she wore like a ring or a finger guard worn to protect the feeding " not sure of the name" on the palm of her hand, when she was the Keeper in Rising

MCH
    Last edited by MCH; 25 January 2008, 04:30 PM.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Are any of the spoiler pics Todd/Wraith related, besides the knife one, which we already know about? I just can't get them to load with my dial up. Just be sure to use spoiler tags.

das
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Are any of the spoiler pics Todd/Wraith related, besides the knife one, which we already know about? I just can't get them to load with my dial up. Just be sure to use spoiler tags.

das
        The last one is a changed console, which Michael's gonna play with.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

My favorite Wraith are Steve and Todd.

I love Steve, he was so fun. He had a cute menance to him.

Todd is a trip. I love him, Wraith humor. lol
          ~~~~~~
          Romana Belmont

Comment

Originally posted by romanabelmont View Post
            My favorite Wraith are Steve and Todd.

I love Steve, he was so fun. He had a cute menance to him.

Todd is a trip. I love him, Wraith humor. lol
            But I luff him more!

Comment

Oh, what eps did the Wraith that were named by Shep in, again?

So: Steve, Bob, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey
                Oh, what eps did the Wraith that were named by Shep in, again?

So: Steve, Bob, etc?

Ah - not sure. Poisoning the Well and the end of Suspicion are Steve's episodes.

The Defiant One - he never got a name, I don't think.

Bob might have been in The Siege - I have NOT watched that one yet.

Don't know the names of Michael's episodes off the top of my head.

Todd, of course, has been in Common Ground, The Seer, Miller's Crossing, BAMSR, and Spoils of War. I'm almost afraid to say it, but it seems as if he's getting close to the end of his 'usefulness', based on how short-lived the other Wraith have been.

I have a LOT of episodes to catch up on...I might try to finish off season 1 tonight since hubby's working.

das
                sigpic

Comment

Ah - not sure. Poisoning the Well and the end of Suspicion are Steve's episodes.

The Defiant One - he never got a name, I don't think.

Bob might have been in The Siege - I have NOT watched that one yet.

Don't know the names of Michael's episodes off the top of my head.

Todd, of course, has been in Common Ground, The Seer, Miller's Crossing, BAMSR, and Spoils of War. I'm almost afraid to say it, but it seems as if he's getting close to the end of his 'usefulness', based on how short-lived the other Wraith have been.

I have a LOT of episodes to catch up on...I might try to finish off season 1 tonight since hubby's working.

das
                  Michael is in: Michael, Allies, No Man's Land, Misbegotten, Vengeance, The Kindred I, The Kindred II, The Last Man. *That* I know. And Todd's eps, I know too, of course.

It's just that I haven't watched Season 1 in 2 years (*ducks*) so yeah, rusty much. Let's just say that I know what The Rising is about, but yeah, after that, it's blurry.

Comment

Shanthaia - I love your fic so far
                    ~~~~~~
                    Romana Belmont

Comment

Michael is in: Michael, Allies, No Man's Land, Misbegotten, Vengeance, The Kindred I, The Kindred II, The Last Man. *That* I know. And Todd's eps, I know too, of course.

It's just that I haven't watched Season 1 in 2 years (*ducks*) so yeah, rusty much. Let's just say that I know what The Rising is about, but yeah, after that, it's blurry.

Bad girl!!

I haven't watched all of Michael's episodes already aired - I wasn't all that interested until I saw Common Ground and...Sateda...but not sure in what order I saw them. I think I saw them either in repeats, or hubby had tivoed them and we watched them later. So - most of the episodes - from all seasons - are kinda blurry to me, too. Serves me right for nagging my husband about not getting involved in 'another tv show!' He already watches too much, and so when he started with Atlantis, I wasn't too keen on it, and didn't pay rapt attention, although I was in the same room most of the time.

Now, I'm trying to catch up with the DVDs. I remember the Michael episode when he was human, and turning back into Wraith and confused about what was going on. But like I said, I didn't pay real close attention to it.

Right now, I'm catching up on MONK. LOL...whereas Wraith are Space Vampires, Rodney is Space Monk...lol.

das
                      sigpic

Comment

Bad girl!!

I haven't watched all of Michael's episodes already aired - I wasn't all that interested until I saw Common Ground and...Sateda...but not sure in what order I saw them. I think I saw them either in repeats, or hubby had tivoed them and we watched them later. So - most of the episodes - from all seasons - are kinda blurry to me, too. Serves me right for nagging my husband about not getting involved in 'another tv show!' He already watches too much, and so when he started with Atlantis, I wasn't too keen on it, and didn't pay rapt attention, although I was in the same room most of the time.

Now, I'm trying to catch up with the DVDs. I remember the Michael episode when he was human, and turning back into Wraith and confused about what was going on. But like I said, I didn't pay real close attention to it.

Right now, I'm catching up on MONK. LOL...whereas Wraith are Space Vampires, Rodney is Space Monk...lol.

das
                        really
                        my friends knew I was into vampires and told me about space vampires called wraith so when I turned in it was poisoning the well. My old teacher was into Stargate SG-1 then she moved ot Atlantis for a bit but I don't think I ever heard of Monk
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWraithSteve
                          really
                          my friends knew I was into vampires and told me about space vampires called wraith so when I turned in it was poisoning the well. My old teacher was into Stargate SG-1 then she moved ot Atlantis for a bit but I don't think I ever heard of Monk

Monk is a TV show on USA network in the USofA. It's on the same night as SGA, but a different time. Monk is a detective - very smart and intelligent. BUT...he has many, many phobias (afraid of EVERYTHING...bugs, dirt, germs, heights, etc), and has OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder). So, everything has to be perfect, all the time. He's also a worrier - in this he reminds me very much of Rodney - always worrying, always afraid the worst will happen.

Fun show.

das
                          sigpic

Comment

*Has just watched Rising, Part 1 and 2.*

Omg! Near the end, when Shep and Ford are trying to escape from the Wraith, Ford starts shooting at the things the Wraith make him see, right? And then Teyla goes to him and takes away his gun, tells them it's in his head and the only thing they're doing is giving away their position? Shep brings in another big gun, and shoots a Dart, I think?

Well, did you notice that Shep reaches for Ford, but lets Teyla be on the ground? Hmm... That's no proper manners towards a lady.

And how sweet was it that Teyla and Halling (speaks with Todd's voice *g*) are in the Jumper smiling at each other?

Uh oh, a few more hours, and I'm Todd/Teyla instead of Michael/Teyla... *g*

And the Wraith had nice looking hair. But dang, was it number 4 or number 7 on your siggy, das? Both? James makes a very cute Wraith, but I still prefer my boys. And Andee was GREAT!!!!!!! Very spooky. First time I didn't cringe too much during the watching of the scene were Sumner gets eaten and shot.

Oh, DVD wants to start "Hide and Seek". Is that the one with the device so Rodney will die of hunger?

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Halling (Todddddddddddd!!!!!!) walks on crutches, just like lil old me! *g*

Another thing we have in common!

Comment

*Has just watched Rising, Part 1 and 2.*
                                Lucky you!

Omg! Near the end, when Shep and Ford are trying to escape from the Wraith, Ford starts shooting at the things the Wraith make him see, right? And then Teyla goes to him and takes away his gun, tells them it's in his head and the only thing they're doing is giving away their position? Shep brings in another big gun, and shoots a Dart, I think?
                                My very first car was a Dodge DART! LOLOL!!!! Powder blue though, and no Wraith pilot.

Well, did you notice that Shep reaches for Ford, but lets Teyla be on the ground? Hmm... That's no proper manners towards a lady.
                                Yup. I noticed that first viewing, and said to Mr. Das - 'Did you see that?! He helped the guy, not the girl!' Then I called Shep a name I probably can't say here...

And how sweet was it that Teyla and Halling (speaks with Todd's voice *g*) are in the Jumper smiling at each other?

Uh oh, a few more hours, and I'm Todd/Teyla instead of Michael/Teyla... *g*
                                Silly girl. Please forgive me...but...I actually think Chris is better looking as Todd. I mean, he's a nice looking guy, but as Todd, he's just... HAWT!

And the Wraith had nice looking hair. But dang, was it number 4 or number 7 on your siggy, das? Both? James makes a very cute Wraith, but I still prefer my boys.
                                Both - The keeper (James) is the middle one, and the last one. Very similar makeup to Steve...always wondered if they were supposed to be the same. Weird how the blue light totally changes their look. I was watching Suspicion, and thought that Steve almost looked like a totally different character in the daylight, as opposed to the blue glow he's bathed in when in the cell. The blue lighting is more dramatic, I suppose.

And Andee was GREAT!!!!!!! Very spooky. First time I didn't cringe too much during the watching of the scene were Sumner gets eaten and shot.
                                Andee did an excellent job with that role. I think it's my favorite so far, simply because she SO reminds me of a friend of mine - same lazy stroll, same attitude...same...hair...

Oh, DVD wants to start "Hide and Seek". Is that the one with the device so Rodney will die of hunger?

Yup! Rodney was so funny in that one! LOLOL!!

Enjoy!! (I got stuck on the phone...probably missed ya...)

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X