Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inanna View Post
    ...and which I am utterly incapable of finding? Yep!

Do you have a link to them?
    Spoiler:

DO NOT CLICK the link unless you wanna be spoiled about... something:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/01/

Joe's blog.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      I am not 100% sure what you want to tell me. So sesshomarus nickname is fluffy? Did I get this right?
      What kind of sense would it make to call ones prisoner by the captors nickname? Or did you mean something else, and I am just really confused?

Please help me there.
      lol i mean ur captor has the same nickname as sesshomaru lol and ur fic is um interesting i like it but i dont like idea of tourturing wraith lol wraith rights ban on tourture
      I WANT A WRAITH LOL

Comment

Thanks Inanna for enlightening me.

sigpic

Comment

@ wraith_ownage: I ment that the captor christened the wraith Fluffy. Sorry if I put that in amissunderstandig way.

I usually ábsolutly love wraith. As I said, I am in a strange mood lately, but if you want me to stop torturing that guy I will.

I did not mean to hurt him permanently.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, don't worry about it. Some of us are more comfortable with the abuse of favourite characters than others. I doubt I'd have loved Steve so much if they hadn't killed him horribly. D: Yes, I'm evil like that.

@ GoSpikey, I'm not seeing a huge spoiler there. Am I looking at the wrong entry?

L I V E J O U R N A L
            because I tend to disappear

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
              Hehehe, then please shower us with these "skits". XD
              They are full of awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh and for anybody who cares about art here are the steps for the SOW wraith queen.
              http://risem.livejournal.com/4130.html#cutid1 Watch out it's REALLY pic heavy.
              Awesome thanks for posting it Risem its cool to see how its done step by step.
              Hi!

I was in strange mood today and felt like whumping a wraith. Don`t get me wrong I love the wraith, so I am not sure if this is the righ place to post the first chaper of my story. It's just I have newer written any fanfiction before and I would feel better if you guys geive me feedback on it than posting it straight away on a fanfiction site.

If it is absolute crap please tell me so.

I think it needs to be rated PG 14 for language and sickness
              I hope you don't think I am a sick nutcase now.

Spoiler:
              Here is chapter 2 of my story.

Hope you don't declare me sick after that. Its again rated PG 14 for language.

Hope you like it

Spoiler:
              Theres nothing wrong with whumping a Wraith and i don't have time right now to read your story Shanthaia but i will when i get a chance.

Oh i almost forgot why i wanted to stop by i found some pics of Michael when i was tidying up one of my External Hard drives and i thought some of you might like them.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Inanna View Post
                Oh, don't worry about it. Some of us are more comfortable with the abuse of favourite characters than others. I doubt I'd have loved Steve so much if they hadn't killed him horribly. D: Yes, I'm evil like that.

@ GoSpikey, I'm not seeing a huge spoiler there. Am I looking at the wrong entry?
                You have to look at the pictures. The all but last one, I think, has a rather interesting title. The thing I was kinda hoping for

And Todd's Knife looks spiffeh!

Comment

i would like to see ronon try and knife a wraith lol well he tried it in sateda but failed lol
                  I WANT A WRAITH LOL

Comment

ah yes poor steve he died a horrible and painful death ah makes you feel bad for him to sit there and die from poison that must suck monkey balls LOL
                    besides todd my favorite wraith is steve lol
                    I WANT A WRAITH LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_ownage View Post
                      i would like to see ronon try and knife a wraith lol well he tried it in sateda but failed lol
                      What would you do with a Wraith once you had it? And do you mean a boy or a girl Wraith?

Comment

ah yes poor steve he died a horrible and painful death ah makes you feel bad for him to sit there and die from poison that must suck monkey balls LOL
                        besides todd my favorite wraith is steve lol
                        I loved that even Sheppard didn't want him to die like that.

My favourite Wraith besides Todd is Michael. Such a brilliant, wonderful, disturbing character... I loved how the new humanity makes him an infinitely more vicious and dangerous individual than he'd original been. Probably the best character in the entire franchise.

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        What would you do with a Wraith once you had it? And do you mean a boy or a girl Wraith?
                        It depends on what Wraith physiology actually entails.

Actually, in all seriousness, I really would just want to know more about their culture in general.

*tries to force spoiler images to load*

L I V E J O U R N A L
                        because I tend to disappear

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          i would want a wraith queen lol and a male wraith can be the bodyguard or somthing lol
                          I WANT A WRAITH LOL

Comment

i would want a wraith queen lol and a male wraith can be the bodyguard or somthing lol
                            Good, cos with your profile saying you're a 'he' and you claiming you want a Wraith, and you absolutely adore Steve (siggy)... I was thinking he'd be thinking of England...

Comment

Quote:-
                              "Your welcome MCH and i tried to find a guide on how to use smileys for you in the FAQ section but i couldn't find anything.
                              I think it would be better if you asked someone else to help you maybe one of the Moderators you can ask one of them to help you here"

I will do that thanks for that.

Also regarding back issue(s) of Stargate SG1 magazine. Titan helpline give the following advise that you can contact titan directly. The cost of the back issue(s) will be £5.60(GBP) per copy.

Payment can also be made by fax on 01795 414555 or by contacting a
                              member of our customer services team on +44 (0) 1795 414 626 quoting your full name, address and payment details.

Alternatively please send a (sterling) cheque made payable to Titan Magazines to the address Titan Magazines
                              P O Box 326
                              Sittingbourne
                              ME9 9DF
                              United Kingdom
                              Kind regards
                              Fiona Barnard
                              Customer Service
                              Titan Magazine
                              [email protected]
                              Tel. +44 (0) 1795 414 626

So any back issues about wraith that you maybe missing from 6 to issue 20 after checking on there web site you can contact Titan and they can send the back issues to Europe.

Hope that helps MCH
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I liked the way sheppard felt bad when steve started to suffered so steve was my first favorite then bob the difiant wraith, Micheal it was because he gave his views out and made teyla hate that he was right in things he said to her as well as todd who btought humor in some ways but I liked he can play dumb in order to get you to reveal more.
                                I don't know if this is getting off topic
                                But do any of the characters reminds you of any family in SGA
                                I mean Rodney reminds me of my arrogant cousin he thinks he's smarter than everybody then at the same time he would remind me of Ronon he was phyically fit like ronon and thinks he can't be taken down
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X