Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    *smirks* I wonder why that is?

And Chief Poker is exactly what you thought, TP, considering just how many of the boys you have in tow. So Eddie, you were right.
    Now I would have thought that anatomically impossible! LOL

Perhaps it should be "Chief Pokee"???? LOL

And just for the record, I only have 3 green guys - Steve, Seth and Greg! Todd, Eddie and Aurel "belong" to SW! We just share our boys between us - two for the price of one!!!! LOL
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Now I would have thought that anatomically impossible! LOL

Perhaps it should be "Chief Pokee"???? LOL

And just for the record, I only have 3 green guys - Steve, Seth and Greg! Todd, Eddie and Aurel "belong" to SW! We just share our boys between us - two for the price of one!!!! LOL
      Pish... semantics. That's still six, no matter how you juggle the numbers. I don't even have one. *weeps*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
        My first name is quite simple, yet most people either misspell or mispronounce it. It doesn't bother me the first time someone does it, but if they continue to get it wrong after I've already corrected them, then it gets annoying.

I like to think that Wraith wouldn't need names; with telepathic communication, they ought to be able to communicate identity in a more abstract form.
        I like the idea of them being able to identify and the unique minds of the others, regardless if they have Wraith names or not. I also like DS's fanfic idea that they would need something to identify themselves for written communication, even if it is abbreviated forms of their identities. At the very least, they give something of names or identifications to their worshippers (or, at least the queens do):

SHEPPARD (interrupting as he thinks quickly): Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know about that because, uh, I'm one too. (The Queen looks at him.) Although in my case, it's not so much worship as it is a meaningful business relationship.

HIVE QUEEN: You lie.

SHEPPARD: OK, tell me this: how else could I get my hands on a Dart? And who else could provide me with specific instructions on how to infiltrate your hive and destroy it?

HIVE QUEEN: Of which queen do you speak?

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...ipts/211.shtml

Comment

Pish... semantics. That's still six, no matter how you juggle the numbers. I don't even have one. *weeps*
          I look after Spike while Afa's gone too! Seven! A lucky and mystical number!!!

You had/have Crockett!

*pokes Steve*
          sigpic

Comment

I don't even have one. *weeps*
            I don't own Crockett in the WDC.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              I don't own Crockett in the WDC.
              No body "owns" any wraith in the WDC! Free for all wraithy pile-up!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

*Leaps on top of Greg*

*Eric's waiting to be jumped on *
                sigpic

Comment

Lol... don't put ideas in my head! *eyes Steve, Todd, Shawn, Eric, Rhys and Eddie up hungrily*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                    *Leaps on top of Greg*

*Eric's waiting to be jumped on *

*sidles up to Erik and winks*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Jumps on Eric before Addict gets there*

Dang, I think TP beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                        Lol... don't put ideas in my head! *eyes Steve, Todd, Shawn, Eric, Rhys and Eddie up hungrily*
                        Steve: *tackle glomps Addict and behaves like a male human out on the tiles with his mates while the missus is away visiting her family*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                          *Jumps on Eric before Addict gets there*
                          Beat ya!
                          sigpic

Comment

Beat ya!
                            I gotta learn to be quicker *shrugs* *goes to flirt with Eddie instead*

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                              I gotta learn to be quicker *shrugs* *goes to flirt with Eddie instead*
                              LOL! *shoves Erik to KM* You know... *looks around* I've always had a bit of a yen for Rhys... *winks at Rhys and bares cleavage*

Rhys: Lunch is served!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL! *shoves Erik to KM* You know... *looks around* I've always had a bit of a yen for Rhys... *winks at Rhys and bares cleavage*

Rhys: Lunch is served!!!
                                LOL! This is out of control! *jumps on Shawn, whilst groping Steve*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X