Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Welcome to the club Caretaker.

Oh and the MGM Stargate site has posted episode stills from Be All My Sins Remembered which included some pics of Todd A.K.A Gabriel
    Spoiler:

here is the link to the rest of the stills if you want to look at them
    http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php

Thank you WraithLord, for the pics.
    But is it truly Heyerdahl, who plays Gabriel here in this episode? For something has changed in his appearance. His facial features. In particular his mouth. Might be the light and angles. Maybe it is the light. But I do see something has changed. Does anyone agree on this one with me?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caretaker_Of_The_Wraith View Post
      Thanks for the warm wraith welcoming Its an honor to be a member of this club truely. I take my job with pride

Xepherah-your banner is very astonishing

wraithlord-thanks for the spoilers ad the site links

Thank you. I created it myself with the pic from Shawn ( i call him sathael) from condemned and the pic from the culling from the episode letters from Pegasus. Maybe you would like to visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sathaelskindred/
      as well. There is a Hive there. Since you as well are so involved with our beloved Wraithkind...
      Well
      Anyway! i wish everybody a happy NewYear in advance! Live long and prosper and if we die this year, then I hope we die well. hum... ( I know...its evident...) MAY THE WRAITH LONG RULE!
      sigpic

Comment

First, I am too late but I wish you all with a little delate Merry Christmas and the future Happy New Year.

Welcome to Risem, Degilwen and Caretaker_Of_The_Wraith. For me is a great honor to have you as members in Wraith' Defenders Club

Wraithlord, thank you for the many postings with info for the Wraith. I didn't have time to check the last 20 pages but I am sure you have created new pictures with the Wraith like the calendars you made before

Lilith and Susanne, you are one of the hardcore Wraith' fangirls I have ever seen! Keep going

Hepherah, yeah, there is something different in Todd's make up. More hm....thin features. But I think Heyerdahl is the same actor under the make up.
        I hope you are continuing your story about Shugara and the Wraith. I was sooo busy the last months that I even didn't have time to read your fan fiction and to participate in your Yahoo group. Anyway I hope you are ok
        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
        Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
        http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
        My fan fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Caretaker_Of_The_Wraith View Post
          wraithlord-thanks for the spoilers ad the site links
          Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
          Thank you WraithLord, for the pics.
          Your welcome Caretaker and Xepherah.
          Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
          Hello and Welcome here....
          Ahh I need some help from you all. I search a picture where a Wraith "eat" a Ori.... I can´t find this picture
          I don't think such a pic exists.

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
          Wraithlord, thank you for the many postings with info for the Wraith. I didn't have time to check the last 20 pages but I am sure you have created new pictures with the Wraith like the calendars you made before
          Your welcome female Wraith and I'm sorry to say that i haven't made any new Wraith artwork for ages i just haven't the time to do any but i promise when I do have time i will make some ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
            Thank you. I created it myself with the pic from Shawn ( i call him sathael) from condemned and the pic from the culling from the episode letters from Pegasus. Maybe you would like to visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sathaelskindred/
            as well. There is a Hive there. Since you as well are so involved with our beloved Wraithkind...
            Well
            Anyway! i wish everybody a happy NewYear in advance! Live long and prosper and if we die this year, then I hope we die well. hum... ( I know...its evident...) MAY THE WRAITH LONG RULE!
            To Xepherah you are quite welcome for that comment and thanks for the yahoo group.
            To Female Wraith I hope you and everyone else also have a happy wraith new years. MAY THE WRAITH LIVE LONG AND RULE FOR MANY MORE
            I might have to babysit lil wraiths on my new years
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
              Lilith and Susanne, you are one of the hardcore Wraith' fangirls I have ever seen! Keep going
              awh female wraith thank you! im blushing now and i should tell you you are the most organised and well informed (apart from wraithlord ) wraith lover i have known!

on the subject of michael's odd appearence, the trinneer thunkers have noticed as well. they're trying to work out a theory as to how that could happen. any new ones?
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Do you think that´s really Heyerdahl?? He look younger. Perhaps a other actor? This Brenday Penny??

Comment

Do you think that´s really Heyerdahl?? He look younger. Perhaps a other actor? This Brenday Penny??
                  That is Mr. Heyerdahl
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year to all Wraith Fan´s

Caretaker wherefrom do you know that??

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone.

Comment

Happy New Year to all Wraith Fan´s

Caretaker wherefrom do you know that??
                        Degilwen I've researched it on Wikipedia it gave me the all the actors that play a male wraith and I clicked Heyerdahl and it said Be All My Sins Remembered copy and paste this limk to your browser bar and the site will tell you the rest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_All_My_Sins_Remember'd
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you.....I ask me which Wraith play in Sateda????

Comment

Thank you.....I ask me which Wraith play in Sateda????
                            Any time my dear friend do you know they have a
                            Steve the wraith action Figure?

http://www.afhub.com/free-stargate-a...ures-from-dst/
                            sigpic

Comment

I have seen this little Wraith on a other Site for sale... but I don´t know which person have this....

Comment

Has any one seen this yet

I put Be all my sins remembered star atlantis into the yahoo search engine then choose site number two-Atlantis archive- your number one source for stargate Atlantis. This is the only way I know to tell you where to find its location so you can look if you have not already done so

It appears to contain a trailer for Be all my sins remembered- I apologise if you all seen this before but it contains a lot of Gabriel the common ground Wraith-
                                My goodness I worry about Gabriel and the seven hives after seeing this-lets hope the Wraith all stay safe in this as Well as Gabriell

if any of you fellow Wraith followers know how to put a direct link to this then be welcomed

Hello Caretaker of Wraith i love your picture of Jude the Wraith from sateda- he was named this on the old All wraith thunkers thread. Hello welcome to Risem as well you are among so many other Wraith followers here. Welcome
                                We are angels of death in black leather
                                Your demons without wings, we glide
                                We are angels in black with a hunger
                                Not your sheep to change or guide.
                                We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Working...
                                X