Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
    It finally done...*twitch twitch* Hive 18 Christmas story is up, only a week late. Darn these holidays and family for getting in the way of my wraith boys.

http://geniemiller.deviantart.com/ar...tmas-148847173

I am off to watch Hogsfather with the hubby now, also a bit later then planned.
    Oh that was so much fun. How is
    Spoiler:
    Lt L head. Mind you i think he deserved a drink after all the organising he did.

Love the flaming drone. Too.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by ShepPAAARD!! View Post
      May I please join in here? <:
      Wraith ftw. : D
      Haha I prefer asking when I am new to a forum. xD; Thank you! ^^
      Welcome to WDC, ShepPAAARD and we don't stand on ceremony here.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I love your Sig ShepPAAARD!!. Very, very cute, gorgeous and thunkable.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Howdy all. I messed around with some existing smilies and came up with these. I thought you might like them, so here they are.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you. <:

Originally posted by MCH View Post
            Welcome to WDC, ShepPAAARD and we don't stand on ceremony here.
            Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww D: And here I thought I get a special welcome ceremony from the boys. : D

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            I love your Sig ShepPAAARD!!. Very, very cute, gorgeous and thunkable.
            Thanks Love! <3
            Yah x3

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
              Oh that was so much fun. How is
              Spoiler:
              Lt L head. Mind you i think he deserved a drink after all the organising he did.

Love the flaming drone. Too.
              Thanks, and his..
              Spoiler:
              head is feeling much better, but he has made it his own personal mission to figure out whose bra he end up with. It black with pink pin stripes. It not mine or Queen Silkas, so he keeps bugging the worshipers looking to see who lost it. I thought about contacting Atlantis but I thought that might be a little 'awkward' so it is still a mystery to us.

Oh an Hew has finally stopped smoldering, for now...

Comment

Question ladies, Does every human in the Pegasus galaxy at the beginning of the show know that the wraith have telepathic abilities. If they do know, then do they know that really they can only read very prominent thoughts and can only nudge you in a direction. Unless you are Telya and a Queen can hi-jack your body of course.

Comment

Question ladies, Does every human in the Pegasus galaxy at the beginning of the show know that the wraith have telepathic abilities. If they do know, then do they know that really they can only read very prominent thoughts and can only nudge you in a direction. Unless you are Telya and a Queen can hi-jack your body of course.
                  Steve: *constantly trying to nudge TP in a certain direction*

Todd:
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Todd:
                    Really I didn't think nudging was required for that with her... *innocently looking at ceiling*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

Todd:
                      Really I didn't think nudging was required for that with her... *innocently looking at ceiling*
                      Me Neither!!!!!! *Whistles innocently*

Speaking of which if either you or SW get fed up with Eddies pawing TP, please let him know he'll always be welcome at mine.
                      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of which if either you or SW get fed up with Eddies pawing TP, please let him know he'll always be welcome at mine.
                        I doubt anybody will ever get fed up with that. (:

Comment

Duh! I have to thank YOU for drawing them! (:
                          I especially liked this year's Christmas special with Castox ending up in the tree.

The look on his face was absolutely priceless.
                          Thank you! It's so much fun to draw them and it's even better to hear that you like them.

At least it's common knowledge among most human populations that the Wraith can get into your heads and show you things that aren't there and then there's the known fact that people like Teyla can sense the Wraith and hear their telepathic voices.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                            Howdy all. I messed around with some existing smilies and came up with these. I thought you might like them, so here they are.

They're great fun.
                            sigpic

Comment

Me Neither!!!!!! *Whistles innocently*

I doubt anybody will ever get fed up with that. (:
                              Nor me, but you never know and I certainly wouldn't say "no" if he asked.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am pretty confident that we all in here are loyal worshipers. So a "no" probably doesn't even cross our mind. (:

Comment

Working...
                                X