Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
    "Aww do we have to get out of the gutter? The Chocolate pudding wrestling competition with naked wraith guys just started. I don't want to miss it. I even brought my camera!" *hold up camera wrapped in plastic* "just in case we want up close shots" -Queen Malka
    As long as it's pro-wrestling.. I don't want anyone to get hurt!

UnderWraith is my fav guy, he knows how to cull.. (Forgive me Undertaker.. lol...)
    WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
    "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
    "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
    - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Completly out the current discussion theme:

Spoiler:
      The Destiny so needed a Wraith in there: he/she would feed on some annoying characters and get their colective behinds to more faster and try to learn more about the part of the universe they're in. Stop complaining and get exploring. Wraiths seem to know more about the ancient technology than anyone in that group.

There: it's absurd and whiny but I had to say it.

So, move along, please, nothing to see here
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

Spoiler:
        The Destiny so needed a Wraith in there: he/she would feed on some annoying characters and get their colective behinds to more faster and try to learn more about the part of the universe they're in. Stop complaining and get exploring. Wraiths seem to know more about the ancient technology than anyone in that group.

Couldn't agree more, Sweetie - that show is sloooooooower than GW's pages loading! And BORING? Gads, watching paint dry would be more exciting - and certainly less irritatiing!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Couldn't agree more, Sweetie - that show is sloooooooower than GW's pages loading! And BORING? Gads, watching paint dry would be more exciting - and certainly less irritatiing!
          It's not doing much for me yet either - I like my scifi with some humour, something that doesn't take itself too seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post

It's from the episode The Queen. Yes he does look kind of wet. He has many worshippers...
            Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
            Thanks

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

*splutters coffee over keyboard*
            Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            :d :
            Thanks I wasn't trying to be funny honest but Kenny is a really nice wraith to look at.

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks I wasn't trying to be funny honest but Kenny is a really nice wraith to look at.

They are all wonderful to look at in their own way. Green is HOT.
              WraithQueenH

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                Kenny picture
                Spoiler:

Indeed that wraith are all nice to look at and green is hot. But some of us like specific wraiths.
                Kenny captured my attention every since the ep The Queen.

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Especially when they are in the nude... *flip through her copy of PLAYWRAITH and Commander O*

Indeed that wraith are all nice to look at and green is hot. But some of us like specific wraiths.

Hot is an understaffed with some of these guys *fans herself* I think Todd is way past hot more like...well...*taps keyboard*....he soo attractive that I can't think of a word that express my felling well enough. I figure something out eventually but I start thinking about him and I just get distracted...I wouldn't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
                    Especially when they are in the nude... *flip through her copy of PLAYWRAITH and Commander O*

Hot is an understaffed with some of these guys *fans herself* I think Todd is way past hot more like...well...*taps keyboard*....he soo attractive that I can't think of a word that express my felling well enough. I figure something out eventually but I start thinking about him and I just get distracted...I wouldn't know why.
                    Nude is just more green to look at.. :sigh::

Todd's in his own universe of hot-n-sexy-ness? Nope, not good enough..

BTW, Todd threads been slacking ladies.. no activity for two days!
                    Last edited by WraithQueenH; 19 October 2009, 07:47 PM. Reason: Todd's not getting enough love
                    WraithQueenH

Comment

Nude is just more green to look at.. :sigh::

Todd's in his own universe of hot-n-sexy-ness? Nope, not good enough..

BTW, Todd threads been slacking ladies.. no activity for two days!
                      Yep, the more green the better..

Todd thread where is that?

Comment

SGAs5:
                        Toddles
                        I think I missed something... I never saw eps with the names "Kenny" and "Spike" appearing ... and
                        Spoiler:
                        wasn't there something about Todd and a worshipper... why am I spoilering this ????

So yeah

Todd and Teyla (Lost the link of Toddie blinking )

Comment

"Spike" is the name that the other Wraith Defenders named the "human impersonating wraith" from "Vegas". It was not what he was actually called in the series. "Kenny" was named in "The Queen" by Sheppard. Kenny himself only appeared breifly a couple times later after that. Even though the actor played him appeared more.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Cool
                            (And that's what I figured about Spike )
                            Ok... not sure about the part with him being called "Kenny" ! I shall watch it again !!!
                            Thanks !
                            *goes into hibernation chamber*

Comment

Sheppard just refered to him as that. rodney made a fuss about it ect. ect. saying they should vote next time on naming a wraith....

i like kenny
                              sigpic

Comment

Kenny picture
                                Spoiler:

Keeeeeeeeennnnnyyyy! *glomps Kenny* Sorry, but as soon as I saw Kenny Todd was only second in my eyes
                                Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                                "Spike" is the name that the other Wraith Defenders named the "human impersonating wraith" from "Vegas". It was not what he was actually called in the series. "Kenny" was named in "The Queen" by Sheppard. Kenny himself only appeared breifly a couple times later after that. Even though the actor played him appeared more.
                                Kenny appeared in The Queen, First Contact and The Lost Tribe.
                                Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                                Sheppard just refered to him as that. rodney made a fuss about it ect. ect. saying they should vote next time on naming a wraith....

i like kenny
                                That scene was so funny... poor kenny

Me too, can't you tell? *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X