Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenMalka View Post
    I thought I would share a wraithy moment my commander (hubby) had at work today. Chris works as a Production Assistant at the local new channel he does the morning new starting at 5am-noon. (his day starts as 3am Bleh, mine does some days too)

Today the had representatives from some of the big collages in FL/AL come and do promos. The first guy was really nervous, and the news ancor told him to "Ignore the guy behind the sheet" My husband decided to tell him "Don't worry, the camera is your friend. His name is Todd, the camera."

We have now named the rest. I take a photo eventually and label it. There Todd, Kenny, and Steve which are the floor cameras. Then there is Michael the retarded boon camera that no one real uses and just gets looked at funny. The studio is way to small to even have the camera. For non-techy people a boon camera is a camera on a long poll that is used to film from up high.
    We humans have such a compulsion to name things, don't we?

LOL! Ha! My hubby should be so lucky to be refered to as "my commander"!!! Mr TP is well aware that Todd is MY commander - with Steve as Second, Eddie as Third... heck Mr TP just joins the queue!!! LOL
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Have been experimenting with a line art effect for Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 which I found on a YouTube tutorial. I tried it with a Wraith pic.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        Have been experimenting with a line art effect for Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 which I found on a YouTube tutorial. I tried it with a Wraith pic.

Spoiler:
        That's really good - I love the texture - well done...

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          Been, seen, loved and commented on the usual Mishaps of Hive 53 and Tox and co. . He he.
          I'm now wondering how they're going to get out of it.
          Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
          Love it! And what a nice little predicament they're in...
          Thank you very much! Trouble for them will even increase.

Spoiler:
          http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss177/Ci-Annwn/Portraits/Greglineart.jpg
          That's a nice effect, very expressive.

Comment

Hi first time here! Wanted to tell how much I love wraith!

Comment

Spoiler:
              [IMG]http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss177/Ci-
              Annwn/Portraits/Greglineart.jpg[/IMG]
              That interesting, it certain worked on Greg. Like the textures like it.
              sigpic
              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by girljumper1 View Post
                Hi Wraithey welcome to WDC. girljumper1.
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  That's a nice effect, very expressive.
                  Originally posted by Trillian52
                  That's really good - I love the texture - well done.
                  Originally posted by MCH
                  That interesting, it certain worked on Greg. Like the textures like it.
                  Thank you all.

Now if only I could find a technique for removing clothes and adding tattoos.

Originally posted by girljumper1
                  Welcome to the WDC.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you all.

*rummages through the internet* Nope, no tutorial on that one, I'm afraid.
                    Spoiler:
                    But I'm going to keep my promise, I've just started colouring two tattoo pics of my boys if that's any help.

Welcome to the WDC girljumper1!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      *rummages through the internet* Nope, no tutorial on that one, I'm afraid.
                      And Boris has got such nice tattoos.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Steve considers himself to BE royalty, hon!
                        Ah, of course. (So the scriptwriters left out the 'We are not amused, Major Sheppard!' ? )

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                        Here for all you Steve lovers don't you love the way he pushes Teyla down to the ground. James always made his Wraiths look sexy and the way Steve moved he sure did think he was of royal wraith blood. LOL
                        James certainly did...sigh. (Actually, I think it was a different actor in this scene, a martial arts guy; but I could be wrong. Anyway, Steve moves like a god. Bet he can tango, too. Actually, I bet all wraith can.)

Whoever invents that one (the first half, anyway) will be retiring early.

Comment

Originally posted by vanillavamp View Post
                          Whoever invents that one (the first half, anyway) will be retiring early.

It would certainly be very popular, particularly in the WDC.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            We humans have such a compulsion to name things, don't we?

LOL! Ha! My hubby should be so lucky to be refered to as "my commander"!!! Mr TP is well aware that Todd is MY commander - with Steve as Second, Eddie as Third... heck Mr TP just joins the queue!!! LOL
                            Well since mine is willing to dress up as Todd for me. I give him that honor.
                            Besides he goes around the house calling me his queen, and speaking in this really low weird voice. He is getting closer to that wraithy sound, and he does growl a lot normally.

Comment

I would buy that plug in.

Comment

And Boris has got such nice tattoos.
                                If he's willing to stand still for long enough I might have a go at drawing him if you like.

Comment

Working...
                                X