Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Just been watching Vegas again (Sky's "a second chance to see" - now that's the kind of repeats I like!)

Spoiler:
    re the bit near the end with the trailer/caravan - where Spike bursts out of the door, blasting those two huge guns... OMG! Even without the long black leather coat and in just jeans and a tee those Wraith are just so damned stylish and outrageously HOT!!!!

Do they gutters in the desert? If there are, I'm lying in it now!

Gutter is the desert? Yup they do. As many as you want.

Spoiler:

I was so happy to see they did go back to the menacing Wraith as we saw in The Rising... The Wraith we saw who prowled through the hive to the holding cell where Teyla and Colonel Sumner where being held just gave me goosebumps.... very outrageously in his looks and a stylish dresser.

MCH
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
      Gutter is the desert? Yup they do. As many as you want.

Spoiler:

I was so happy to see they did go back to the menacing Wraith as we saw in The Rising... The Wraith we saw who prowled through the hive to the holding cell where Teyla and Colonel Sumner where being held just gave me goosebumps.... very outrageously in his looks and a stylish dresser.

MCH
      Yeah, I agree - the scarier Wraith are sexier! Hmmm... what does that say about me?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Yeah, I agree - the scarier Wraith are sexier! Hmmm... what does that say about me?
        That you think that Wraiths Rock or should I say Wrocks. That your a fan of the Wraith.

MCH
        Last edited by MCH; 07 January 2009, 03:40 PM. Reason: spelling
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          That you think that Wraiths Rock or should I say Wrocks. That your a fan of the Wraith.

MCH
          Wraith Wrock... yeah, word pun... sorry, that's what happens when you're immersed in words all day long!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            Saw Vegas last night.

Spoiler:
            Spike was wonderful and just how Wraith were when they were first introduced. I loved the way his Earth clothes reflected the Wraith style of dress. I felt really sad for the AU version of Todd but it did give Christopher Heyerdahl a chance to do something new. I thought he stole that scene and so did my husband.
            You know for a moment I thought that you're married to C. Heyerdahl....

Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by leksa View Post

Are you?
              If she was I don't think she'd be wasting her time on thunk threads - she'd be thunking for real at home!!!
              sigpic

Comment

If she was I don't think she'd be wasting her time on thunk threads - she'd be thunking for real at home!!!
                Just checking.
                One never knows...

Comment

Just checking.
                  One never knows...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. It's also liberating to find somewhere like this and discover that there really are people like me out there and that I'm not actually a nutcase
                    My thoughts exactly. I doubt I'd be sane anymore if it weren't for you guys at GateWorld. I didn't have anyone to talk to and with the way they've been treating Todd....*shivers* I don't even want to think about it
                    So, thankyou everyone, from the bottom of my Todd-filled heart
                    sigpic
                    Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                      My thoughts exactly. I doubt I'd be sane anymore if it weren't for you guys at GateWorld. I didn't have anyone to talk to and with the way they've been treating Todd....*shivers* I don't even want to think about it
                      We're all with you there, sister! *hug*
                      sigpic

Comment

Are you?
                        No, I'm not married to him. What gave you that idea???? My husband is also a Todd fan and thinks he's one of the best characters on TV at the moment.
                        sigpic

Comment

Saw Vegas last night.

Spoiler:
                          Spike was wonderful and just how Wraith were when they were first introduced. I loved the way his Earth clothes reflected the Wraith style of dress. I felt really sad for the AU version of Todd but it did give Christopher Heyerdahl a chance to do something new. I thought he stole that scene and so did my husband.

If you read it very quickly does sound abit your husband is CH. But only if you read it very very quickly...

MCH
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                            Your welcome...... and a very Wraithy welcome. Sanity comes in many shapes and forms, so you make you choice and enjoy.

MCH
                            sigpic

Comment

No, I'm not married to him. What gave you that idea???? My husband is also a Todd fan and thinks he's one of the best characters on TV at the moment.
                              The fact that the English is not my native language. Sometimes I tend to misinterpret the sentences in English, simply because the syntax is different than in my native language. Unfortunately, you cannot be exposed to my accent right now, otherwise you would give me, automatically, the English lesson. (I just got one from my boss. He's teaching me American slang!)

Sorry if I offended you.

Comment

Sorry if I offended you.
                                You didn't offend me. I was just puzzled. After all, I'm old enough to be his mother. (CH's mother, that is, not Todd's.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X