Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tubbs View Post
    ya, nobody has told me to keep quiet. i just don't want to give anything away out of respect for the viewers.
    That is very kind of you. I don't mind spoilers (for me, they often soften the blow of a bad turn or outcome), but for most people spoilers just ruin everything, and a few very malicious people came on and just blurted out everything about the episodes.

that's my sister's dog jerry. she is a sweatheart. she'll eat absolutely anything.
    Well, Jerry is adorable, that's for sure! But with such an appetite, maybe you should'a named the dog Kenny. Although, Kenny didn't look too happy about the prospect of eating fruit. We really appreciated your feedback regarding Kenny's feelings about Todd's dealings with the Lanteans...kinda makes us wish we had a scene were Kenny confronted Todd about it in private...that would have been awesome.

das
    sigpic

Comment

ya i watch the episodes on tv when i can. it's interesting to see what they keep and the scenes that get left on the cutting room floor.
      Is there anything in The Queen that Kenny *you* said that was cut??????
      sigpic
      Cass Todd -

Comment

ya i watch the episodes on tv when i can. it's interesting to see what they keep and the scenes that get left on the cutting room floor.
        Oh to be in that editing room when they're done. We could create our dream project of "The Hive", the alternate version of "Atlantis". So it sounds like you can watch your own performance pretty objectively or at least kind of step away from your ego so you can learn from your performance? I can't even watch myself in home movies, so believe me I truly respect that you can do that!

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          Yeah, I don't think we will have Wraith in the new show...*sniffle* But there is the Atlantis movie...we COULD just keep giving Joe a nudge..."putKennyinthemovie!putKennyinthemovie!" Not that he pays any attention to us.

das
          No Wraith but hopefully a couple Atlantis Movies!

our ranks changed! I am not a super soldier anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
            Is there anything in The Queen that Kenny *you* said that was cut??????
            hard to recall. it was probably pretty small if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
              Oh to be in that editing room when they're done. We could create our dream project of "The Hive", the alternate version of "Atlantis". So it sounds like you can watch your own performance pretty objectively or at least kind of step away from your ego so you can learn from your performance? I can't even watch myself in home movies, so believe me I truly respect that you can do that!

mfw
              oh don't worry, imo, i have plenty of cringe worthy performances to draw upon.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                No Wraith but hopefully a couple Atlantis Movies!

our ranks changed! I am not a super soldier anymore!
                SO glad! I never watched SG1, so the ranks meant nothing to me. Of course, they still don't...lol...

das
                sigpic

Comment

SO glad! I never watched SG1, so the ranks meant nothing to me. Of course, they still don't...lol...

das
                  now the are US military

I thought the stargate related ranks nicer and more creative, even if I wished for incooperation of the SGA things...like say: hive commander

sigpic

Comment

oh don't worry, imo, i have plenty of cringe worthy performances to draw upon.

Don't we all...only...fortunately, most of mine aren't on film. I hope...(though those naked home movies of me at the age of 5 should be BURNED!!! Mom - do you hear me???!)

Do you learn from those performances? Do you think watching them helps you become a better actor, or do they make you afraid to experiment?

das
                    sigpic

Comment

hard to recall. it was probably pretty small if anything.
                      Like Kenny screwing up his face to the back of Sheppards head after he walks off???? That would be so cool
                      sigpic
                      Cass Todd -

Comment

I have kind of a philosophical question about Broken Ties. It's not directly about Rhys but I'm curious what your take is on it. I'm going to put it in spoilers just in case:
                        Spoiler:
                        Do you think Tyre sacrificed himself in blowing up the lab & Rhys more because he felt guilty over what he did to Ronon or because he was still "addicted" to being a worshipper and knew he couldn't go back to living the life he had before.

Or do you have another alternate thought?

Btw, thank you so much for answering all of these questions. You really are generous to do this...and nice to boot!

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                          now the are US military

I thought the stargate related ranks nicer and more creative, even if I wished for incooperation of the SGA things...like say: hive commander
                          But that's the problem - they never incorporated SGA into it - heck, they don't even have a Todd smiley yet. Slackers.

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't we all...only...fortunately, most of mine aren't on film. I hope...(though those naked home movies of me at the age of 5 should be BURNED!!! Mom - do you hear me???!)

Do you learn from those performances? Do you think watching them helps you become a better actor, or do they make you afraid to experiment?

das
                            totally. i always learn a ton when i watch because you get an idea how far you can take things.

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                              Like Kenny screwing up his face to the back of Sheppards head after he walks off???? That would be so cool
                              lol

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                                I have kind of a philosophical question about Broken Ties. It's not directly about Rhys but I'm curious what your take is on it. I'm going to put it in spoilers just in case:
                                Spoiler:
                                Do you think Tyre sacrificed himself in blowing up the lab & Rhys more because he felt guilty over what he did to Ronon or because he was still "addicted" to being a worshipper and knew he couldn't go back to living the life he had before.

Or do you have another alternate thought?

Btw, thank you so much for answering all of these questions. You really are generous to do this...and nice to boot!

mfw
                                I agree, it is so wonderful to have you come visit us!! I'm loving every minute!
                                There are so many questions we all have it's hard to restrain ourselves...but we're trying
                                sigpic
                                Cass Todd -

Comment

Working...
                                X