Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
    So Kenny wasn't sending Todd mental messages of "this is stupid! we shouldn't be here! we need to leave now!" when they first boarded the Daedalus in First Contact? lol Sorry, I obsess over the details. I sound just like a Star Trek fan on the Saturday Night Live skit with Shatner.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      *spots tubbs* yay!

welcome back!
      Fifth: *points to avatar and sig* Wraith look alot better in santa hats then humans!

Me: you shouldn't speak about fashion, as you have none. to Shanthaia, very nice sig and avi pictures!

Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping back, Tyler! Whose your team? The Canucks?

mfw

edit: *checks espn.com* yep, must be. Oooh, looks like it was a good game!
        ooo! Hockey? who is your favourite team?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
          Fifth: *points to avatar and sig* Wraith look alot better in santa hats then humans!

Me: you shouldn't speak about fashion, as you have none. to Shanthaia, very nice sig and avi pictures!
          thanks

*clicks your eggs* - have you been to the dragoncave threads before?....good place to get clicks here on GW

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=56038

sigpic

Comment

So Kenny wasn't sending Todd mental messages of "this is stupid! we shouldn't be here! we need to leave now!" when they first boarded the Daedalus in First Contact? lol Sorry, I obsess over the details. I sound just like a Star Trek fan on the Saturday Night Live skit with Shatner.
            Ya know - I think it's just human nature - exaggerated a bit when it's in a fandom like this. I think most people ponder over unrevealed 'details' in the shows and movies we watch - it's part of our ability to imagine and wonder. It's just that fandoms take it a step further. By nature, I like to think a bit deeper, and will do it for everything - not just a tv show. But when I look at nature, or read about history - or even watch a sporting event - I am always questioning the things I am seeing or learning...'why is a butterfly so delicate, yet so strong?', 'why wasn't there an outcry over the genocide?', 'does that guy know the other guy just pulled down his shorts in the tackle?'....you know - important stuff like that.

Originally posted by tubbs View Post
            das - you asked about Watchmen. that was a really cool experience. my part was pretty small, so i'm just hoping it makes it into the movie. i'll be suprised if anyone sees me. good luck.

that being said, i did get to work one-on-one with Zack Snyder for about five seconds. . . so that was cool.
            Awww...I hope your scene[s] get into the movie! My husband was just an extra in a movie made locally - he was bored to tears after the first hour! It's a kid's movie (a musical like the high school one, but for pre-teens), so not something we would watch, though we might have to see it just to see if his two or three small scenes made it into the film.

Originally posted by tubbs View Post
            funny isn't it. the irony is, per capita, i think canadians are more violent.
            That's just the hockey talking!

Ya know - it's hard to tell. Maybe. I know there was that terribly brutal bus slaying this past year up there in Canada - that really disturbed me. But here in the States we have street shootings left and right - it's just common news. Maybe we have more gun violence and all, while Canadians just like to beat people up.

das
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
              thanks

*clicks your eggs* - have you been to the dragoncave threads before?....good place to get clicks here on GW

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=56038
              your welcome. you did a very good job on them!

okay thanks!

Comment

Hmmm...I had to google Zack Snyder ....seems in my little world, you're more famous than him!

das
                sigpic

Comment

Soooo, Tyler, is there *anything* you can tell us about the last episode or two and your involvement in them?

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                    Hmmm...I had to google Zack Snyder ....seems in my little world, you're more famous than him!

das

LOL Same here.
                    sigpic
                    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

das
                      you know, I am so bad with names that I sometimes struggle to remembere names form my not so immediat family...however I remember the names of the wraithactors and the main sga cast...that is a very first for me with TV shows - so naturally no clue who Zack Snyder is

sigpic

Comment

das
                        I only knew him from '300'.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                          ooo! Hockey? who is your favourite team?
                          that would be the canucks.

Comment

Soooo, Tyler, is there *anything* you can tell us about the last episode or two and your involvement in them?

mfw
                            and spoil everything?

Comment

Tyler...can I have your autograph....pretty please? Just say Hello Cassandra and I'll scream
                              sigpic
                              Cass Todd -

Comment

Okay. You've probably been asked this a million times, but is there any one role you've enjoyed performing as over any of the others on SGA?
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X