Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 spoilers--

Spoiler:
    Apparently, the Replicator-healing interview is referring to 'Lifeline'. For those who didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
      Hi! And welcome!
      thank you
      sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAJOR_(midget)MOOMIN!!

*spams caps before moo leaves for the new world*

Comment

Heeee! Finally got the digital version of my professional photo with Torri at Polaris, and she looks just beautiful, as always, so I figured I'd post it here too. It's been resized because I couldn't upload it as it was too big for my webFTP server, but it's still big.

(Also, she's the one who grabbed my hand and wrapped it round her waist... her other hand is holding my hat down, as the photographer had some trouble with its casting a shadow. I'd told her Friday night that I'd be green Saturday, and when she caught sight of me in the photo queue like this, she flashed me a huge grin and started giggling to herself. SO ADORABLE. Gah. *pets her*)

Spoiler:

Comment

Gah! That's adorable! Look at her feetz!

Should I admit that I'm actually listening to the Wicked soundtrack right now for the first time in a while?
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              Gah! That's adorable! Look at her feetz!

Should I admit that I'm actually listening to the Wicked soundtrack right now for the first time in a while?
              Hehe, I know! And god, she is so damned cute. She got tears in her eyes three times when she and I were talking. *squishes*

...Also, who am I kidding, I'm still in the giddy phase here and there from the fact that I actually got to go backstage with her. *dies*

Sweetness! I've got the make-up application down to just half-an-hour, now!

Comment

mckaychick says hi
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                  Why do you always have to write it better than me? Ditto
                  It's either sleep deprivation... or tapir pee that's leached into my brain and begun mutating it. I'm not sure which.
                  "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                  My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                    It's either sleep deprivation... or tapir pee that's leached into my brain and begun mutating it. I'm not sure which.
                    Oh yeah, that's a great image, thanks kirsten

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                      Heeee! Finally got the digital version of my professional photo with Torri at Polaris, and she looks just beautiful, as always, so I figured I'd post it here too. It's been resized because I couldn't upload it as it was too big for my webFTP server, but it's still big.

(Also, she's the one who grabbed my hand and wrapped it round her waist... her other hand is holding my hat down, as the photographer had some trouble with its casting a shadow. I'd told her Friday night that I'd be green Saturday, and when she caught sight of me in the photo queue like this, she flashed me a huge grin and started giggling to herself. SO ADORABLE. Gah. *pets her*)

Spoiler:

Great pic

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                        Hm.....?

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                        Oh yeah, that's a great image, thanks kirsten

*runs to Sapphs and points at Kirsten cause she scares the hell out of me*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post

Spoiler:
                          very, very cool... lucky girl.
                          sigpic
                          thanks Erised for the sig!

Comment

W00t!!! Pink

Comment

LMAO- this thread has gone a wee bit crazy while I've been gone. BTW- great pic Trialia!!
                              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                                Hm.....?

*runs to Sapphs and points at Kirsten cause she scares the hell out of me*
                                I try!
                                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                                X