Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    Pretty cheap over here. Must be why we're a nation of piss-artists, lol!
    Ours is about to get even cheaper.
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
      Plus with pubs being open all day now...
      ... and you know it's actually the same across the channel, pubs are open all day long. Plus, the barmaid who works at the pub on the other side of my street shouts at 3 in the morning -completely drunk that she wants to quit her job. I really don't get these 'kind' of people anymore

( lol, this story is actually true *eg* if that happens to not be a cliche then I'm on death row for what I just said )

Comment

I shout that 24/7 whether I'm sober or drunk

/barmaid
        //hates her job
        ///wants to quit
        ////AAAARRGH!!!!

Comment

/barmaid
          //hates her job
          ///wants to quit
          ////AAAARRGH!!!!
          LOL! I just needed to make sure... *asks for her last meal*

Comment

/barmaid
            //hates her job
            ///wants to quit
            ////AAAARRGH!!!!
            Hey, you can't quit before I have the chance to come up and sit at the bar while you work.
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
              Hey, you can't quit before I have the chance to come up and sit at the bar while you work.
              Oh count me in... It'll be my treat Moo We'll see if she's sober or not

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                LOL! I just needed to make sure... *asks for her last meal*
                Just aslong as you don't ask for a pint, I'm happy.

Er... Torri... er, oh wait! I do have something that's OT. Kinda. Technically not. Whatever.

Originally posted by JM's blog
                Ses110 writes: “The ratings are down 30%.Is it time to admit the Stargate francise has major problems and is in need of big changes?”

Answer: Like a telepathic alien dog? I hear ya!
                My first thoughts.... SEDGE!

Comment

Er... Torri... er, oh wait! I do have something that's OT. Kinda. Technically not. Whatever.

My first thoughts.... SEDGE!
                  LMAO! hm... NO MORE SPECULATIONS !!!!!!! *begs cos her head aches so much right now* I need a drink, *shouts* barmaid, can I have a pint?

Comment

Oh count me in... It'll be my treat Moo
                    no complaints from me there!
                    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

LMAO! hm... NO MORE SPECULATIONS !!!!!!! *begs cos her head aches so much right now* I need a drink, *shouts* barmaid, can I have a pint?
                      Sure. Aslong as you're not expecting me to get it for you.

And FYI, I haven't been drunk behind the bar in... 2, 3 weeks? *prouds* Actually, that was the last time - nopes, had an ameretto in my coffee last night. Damn! So much for the health kick, lol.

And hey! If they can do a cats!BB (er, another rumour I heard, lol) then I don't see why Sedge can't have a leading role in SGA. She'd (she is she, right, and not a he?) be the star of the show!

Comment

As a non-alcoholic drinker I get seriously drunk just by reading about it in every single post...

Torri will be happy to see she's inspired the thread-attendees to start up a drinking-club. What's the opposite of AA?

Torriquilas can probably do that to a person.

And yes, as far as I know, Sedge is a girl.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sure. Aslong as you're not expecting me to get it for you.
                          Never! cross my heart But I know from certain source that *points at moo* she would

And FYI, I haven't been drunk behind the bar in... 2, 3 weeks? *prouds* Actually, that was the last time - nopes, had an ameretto in my coffee last night. Damn! So much for the health kick, lol.
                          Lol! Life is about men and drinks! I'm an average drunkdrinker myself, and maybe I've been drunk more often due to the fact that my sex life is ... bip! *takes a sip of her beer*

*1 mn later* It's empty! *shouts* Bring on the shots !

And hey! If they can do a cats!BB (er, another rumour I heard, lol) then I don't see why Sedge can't have a leading role in SGA. She'd (she is she, right, and not a he?) be the star of the show!
                          Huh! Yeah as FH pointed ithe's a she But you know Torri's taking care of Sedge's carrier so I think the chances are good.
                          Spoilers for s4 :
                          Spoiler:
                          I heard the seer is blind, so he may need a dog And that is why the whole cast was hit by the recent news, while shooting the seer

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Torri will be happy to see she's inspired the thread-attendees to start up a drinking-club. What's the opposite of AA?
                            Cheers!

Comment

ha!! you all crack me up...every morning. bunch of crazy drunks!
                              sigpic
                              thanks Erised for the sig!

Comment

Okay, whatever everyone's drinking, I want some too. Lots of love to the Lizzieness.

Comment

Working...
                                X