Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
    Especially if you put like 90% alcohol, and 10% orange juice. *giggles and runs*

...okay, so I'm not really one to talk.
    Yeah really, Miss 'I'm on the floor after one beer' ...

And what can I say... I'm french? That's how we learn?
    *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*
    Je me souviens

Comment

Omg! One Beer?! *giggles* I think I *need* to make it to a con sometime with everyone
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Especially if you put like 90% alcohol, and 10% orange juice. *giggles and runs*
        *remembers that well*

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
        Omg! One Beer?! *giggles* I think I *need* to make it to a con sometime with everyone
        You really do. What are you doing this Sunday? You should fly across to Sydney and come with us

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by dark_faith View Post
          Teehee. *falls on the floor face first*
          I love all the sigs you made btw, they're gorgeous.
          *picks you up from the floor and hands you alcomahol*

Sigs? You mean the Save Liz one? The one I was using was made by Leelakin but if you mean this one? Then thanks!
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
            You really do. What are you doing this Sunday? You should fly across to Sydney and come with us
            That sounds like such a great idea! But I need a little more notice than that... Probably around 3 months... I just worked out a return trip to Sydney is like $500. (I'm thinking about plans for when Wicked opens next year... I'm so going to be at the opening week) Is there a con in October? I could come over as a birthday present to myself

Plans will be made later, because right now I need to be doing less of this

And more of

because I have an assignment due tomorrow... I'm only 1/2 done I'll be back when I'm done though.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

...okay, so I'm not really one to talk.
              LOL! The last time I did that I ended up on the floor, rolling like a cat, and I couldn't stop asking for more drinks... my friends had to literally lock me up in the bathroom... the rest is NC-15

Oh nononono, on apprend pas avec 90% d'alcool et 10 % de jus mais avec du bon vin

Comment

Teehee. *falls on the floor face first*
                I love all the sigs you made btw, they're gorgeous.

Okay. And anyway after a few glasses, there is nooooo difference between Gin and Vodka.
                It's been about 2 years sinse I last had a drink but bleugh to Vodka can't stand it, even when drunk. Gin is good when it's just straight gin with a slice of lemon I was a Bicardi girl though <33

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                  It's been about 2 years sinse I last had a drink but bleugh to Vodka can't stand it, even when drunk. Gin is good when it's just straight gin with a slice of lemon I was a Bicardi girl though <33
                  Margarita gal here *bounces in* !
                  Vodka, nah I've had to many vodkas... Gin is luv epecially with Kas, but you guys have no idea what that is ( it's an orange soda ) Hm tasty

Comment

Ooooh, Space and I love our margaritas!
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hey! Don't include all the Frenchs in that statement! *mock glares*

Comment

It was two beers, thank you very much!
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

It was two beers, thank you very much!
                          And both were Bud Lites.

*doesn't actually know but when jibes are there for the taking... lol*

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                            And both were Bud Lites.

*doesn't actually know but when jibes are there for the taking... lol*
                            Actually I think it was Coors or MGD or some equally-monkey-pee-ish beer. Beer is expensive in Canada!
                            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Pretty cheap over here. Must be why we're a nation of piss-artists, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                                Pretty cheap over here. Must be why we're a nation of piss-artists, lol!
                                Plus with pubs being open all day now...
                                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X