Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    LOL!! You total brain stalker! I was just about to do a pic spam of all her screen kisses, lol.
    LOL. We've got to stop doing that

Comment

SGA kisses!

Spoiler:

Comment

SGA kisses!

Spoiler:

Thankies ass witch, you rock and I roll..

News, what news ?
        Last edited by Blower'sGate; 30 March 2007, 08:28 PM.

Comment

What news, you ask? Well....

S4
          Spoiler:
          Upon browsing JM's blog, I read that Andy Mikita had been shooting a puddlejumper scene for the second episode, Lifeline, and that Joe had rather generously put a pic up to display that. On viewing that pic I spotted some of our favourites... Shep in the drivers seat... Ronon behind him... McKay next to him...

Oh, yeah... and LIZZIE!

Comment

S4
            Spoiler:
            Upon browsing JM's blog, I read that Andy Mikita had been shooting a puddlejumper scene for the second episode, Lifeline, and that Joe had rather generously put a pic up to display that. On viewing that pic I spotted some of our favourites... Shep in the drivers seat... Ronon behind him... McKay next to him...

Oh, yeah... and LIZZIE!

Innnnnnndeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
              Innnnnnndeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd
              Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! Priceless!!

Comment

S4
                Spoiler:

Oh, yeah... and LIZZIE!

Dammit! Now you've got me bouncing around in circles again!

Spoiler:
                Lifeline = Weir = Carl Binder = Lizzie in a jumper = SQUEE!!!
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                  Dammit! Now you've got me bouncing around in circles again!

Spoiler:
                  Lifeline = Weir = Carl Binder = Lizzie in a jumper = SQUEE!!!
                  LOL!

Spoiler:
                  Lifeline = Weir = "pr0nantic" scene in jumper one = What the ? *squee*
                  Last edited by Blower'sGate; 31 March 2007, 03:46 AM.

Comment

...You people scare me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                      ...You people scare me.
                      Now that all our troubles went away, we're not scared anymore But indeed you should be scared, LOL

*hides*

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                        Now that all our troubles went away, we're not scared anymore But indeed you should be scared, LOL

*hides*
                        Well, I just claimed Elizabeth for sg100, so you'll be seeing new icons from me soon. Once I'm done moving my domain and making a birthday present for Imraith, anyway. Less scary, or more scary?

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                          Well, I just claimed Elizabeth for sg100, so you'll be seeing new icons from me soon. Once I'm done moving my domain and making a birthday present for Imraith, anyway. Less scary, or more scary?
                          Innnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddd !

I'm scared of that thing

Obviously, trouble is still around... Boo ! "What is this feeling?"
                          The defense rests.

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
                            Here is a reprint of the report I posted earlier sallylizzie there is more which I will post separately

I'm not good at this sort of thing so here is a brief report
                            Torri was wonderful.She looked great too, such a warm lovely smile.

As others have said the recurring status was not descussed other than the Sedgie remark. She might have to be careful about what she says.

She loved all the guest stars on atlantis and mentiioned david ogden steirs( wrong spelling, I know).

She enjoyed doing her fight scene in TLG and talked about the RW, she joked how it was easy to act crazy.
                            She spoke of some of the more questionable decisions Dr Weir has made and would like to explore the dark side of the character.

She said they wondered were the bathrooms were on Atlantis.
                            She told us how she first thought conventions were strange but now she thinks its great how people express their thanks for her work.
                            She was qenuinely touched at the support people showed her.
                            Seems like I'd missed it too!
                            Thankies for that!

The fact that she want to explore the dark side of Lizzie as she put it kinda renew my faith...

Nice pic, more info

I asked Torri what drew her to independent film. She replied how indie directors just get on with it. Sometimes big budgets get in the way of a film’s vision.
                            I told her that indie films aren’t seen by enough people and so she told me how films can be show by hiring your own theatre. She spoke of one maker who shows his films in parking lots.
                            She is a real actress and one who really cares about her art.
                            Yes she does care. I love her view on independant films, that's what I think too. When you don't have a big budget you just tend to stick with what you want to do and don't add things here and there that sometimes bring nothing.

She also told me how she had directed a lot of times in the theatre and she has a script that she is working on
                            Now, that's even more interesting! Wonder if they might let her direct an Atlantis ep like Amanda did in SG1?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                              Seems like I'd missed it too!
                              Thankies for that!

The fact that she want to explore the dark side of Lizzie as she put it kinda renew my faith...

Yes she does care. I love her view on independant films, that's what I think too. When you don't have a big budget you just tend to stick with what you want to do and don't add things here and there that sometimes bring nothing.

Now, that's even more interesting! Wonder if they might let her direct an Atlantis ep like Amanda did in SG1?
                              I would like to see her direct. She is probaly the most experienced member of the cast when you think about it

Comment

She's the only one that's won an award, isn't she? The Gemini for best actress in a drama (The City).

Snagged the next couple of posts from posters in the VanCon thread...

Originally posted by Triskele925 View Post
                                Aww, unfortch I only saw Sedge quickly while Torri was signing autographs. She was hiding under the autograph table next to Torri, growling occasionally at passersby. Torri said that she's fiercely protective of her, and that all the strange people were making her very nervous. Wish I did though! I think it's sweet that Torri brings Sedge with her everywhere
                                Aw, bless! That's so cute!!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                Did someone ask for a pic of Sedge? Any pic? 'Cause I have a few from Burbank... Sedge was on stage with Torri there.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X