Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
    The original pic is on the same site, but it's not working right now for some reason. It is a super cute picture, sorry I couldn't be of more help!
    No worrys thanks for the help. I saw it on the site and it wouldn't work, but I wasn't sure if anyone had it saved.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

@Caldwell's 2IC: Here's the pic you asked for: http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/193/torri002ec2.jpg

@Saz: I thought I had it but it seems that I don't...

Comment

A few icons from The Return/The Return 2 (spoiler cut just in case):

Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
          A few icons from The Return/The Return 2 (spoiler cut just in case):

Spoiler:
          Nice icons, especially the first one,I 'm trying to remember that scene

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
            Nice icons, especially the first one,I 'm trying to remember that scene
            Return.
            Spoiler:
            Isn't it the scene where they meet up again with Ronon and Teyla at the end of Part 1?

Ubi, they're all gorgeous! I like the second one, it's like a purple sunset, and the third one with palm trees in the back, hee!

Some caps from Return Part 2 and TLG.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Did an icon meme making a new icon from the same picture I used to make an early icon, so here's one from Condemned:

Comment

Ubi, I love the icons!

SL, ooh I love those pics... Especially the third one, with her hair falling like that... GORGEOUS!!

Trialia, love the icon too!

Comment

Thanks guys!!

peterl, the first one is from when
                  Spoiler:
                  the replicators grab her at the end of Return 2

Love the caps, SallyLizzie, especially the first one.

Pretty icon Tria!!

Comment

Thanks, all. Ubi, I adore that second icon of yours, where'd you get the cap?

Comment

Thank you. ^.^ It's from the Return pics here at Gateworld. Well they all are, actually. *misses New Atlantis pics*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

A nice trip down mememory for us all there, where did you find that one,

Anybody else going to the con in Vancouver in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
                            A nice trip down mememory for us all there, where did you find that one,
                            Not for me, lol. Never seen any of the Teks. And I found it through the magic of a google image search.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                              @Caldwell's 2IC: Here's the pic you asked for: http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/193/torri002ec2.jpg

@Saz: I thought I had it but it seems that I don't...
                              Thank you so much, Vicky !

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                                [
                                http://perso.orange.fr/torri.higgins...nni%E8re10.jpg

I just found that banner on a website and I was just wondering if anyone had the original pic because that is probably the most super supercute pic I have seen of Torri
                                I found it earlier in this thread when Kindu posted it. Here:
                                Spoiler:
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X