Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
    Ok, what are you two talking about exactly?

Oooh me too! And
    Spoiler:
    that green top! She's so beautiful in green too! Scratch that, she's beautiful in any and every color!
    Spoiler:
    She was really very very pretty in green. My favourite part of Sunday was when Carson guessed she had a date. Her reaction was so cute. And the 'Shut up' part when she walks up the stairs *squee* Yes. I did squee. I couldn't help myself. It was such a cute scene.

...And now Carson is gone and Elizabeth isn't far behind him

*thinks happy thoughts*

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
      Oooh me too! And
      Spoiler:
      that green top! She's so beautiful in green too! Scratch that, she's beautiful in any and every color!
      Woooo talking about that !
      Spoiler:

Oh and the reason why I'm not with my boyfriend anymore
      Spoiler:

And let's see if I can make out with...
      Spoiler:

see if SHE can make out with HIM

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

She's beautiful...like a rainbow! Like a Torribow! Sounds like a form of martial arts, lol.
        Lol, My bf's always always found Teyla to be more appealing. But whe I made him watch Sunday. He saw her in that green top, perked up and sort of went "ooh!" I knew he'd come around.

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        The top part!

LOL, sorry, couldn't help myself.

I think she played the youngest of the Maggie's. In the article I skimmed it mentioned [random actress] playing the secong Maggie, and from the pictures, there's one actress who looks oder than the other two... leading me to deduce that Torri, did infact, play the first Maggie. *reinvents herself as Sherlock Sally*
        Lol, She definatly looks like the youngest Maggie doesn't she. In the film she was always dressed quite shabby as a child. your right sherlock sally.
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

The play Torri did called Mill On The Floss. The black and white pics I posted above are from it.

She's beautiful...like a rainbow! Like a Torribow! Sounds like a form of martial arts, lol.
          LOL. Torribow sounds like Tae Kwon Do. Yeah kick ass Torri. Let's all get into this new martial art : Torribow. SL will teach us some moves. *thinks about the "Torri Dance" pic*

*runs*

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
            Woooo talking about that !
            Spoiler:

Totally looks like he's checking her out in that cap, lol. Carson, you sly devil!

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
            Lol, My bf's always always found Teyla to be more appealing. But whe I made him watch Sunday. He saw her in that green top, perked up and sort of went "ooh!" I knew he'd come around.
            Pwnd by the p0w4r of the hulk kryptonite peas two peas in a sweater, er pod Torri In Green!

LOL. Torribow sounds like Tae Kwon Do. Yeah kick ass Torri. Let's all get into this new martial art : Torribow. SL will teach us some moves. *thinks about the "Torri Dance" pic*

*runs*
            I can show you some moves. Not sure they qualify as Torribow, though. Or anything that you'd want to be seen doing in public, lol.

Hee, that pic always makes me think of Crouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
              Awesome, Blower's gate.

Seeing all the caps reminds me that I need to watch Airborne and get myself Jungleground!!!
              You'll see a very different Torri in airbourne. Although I 've got it I still haven't watched jungleground yet but probaly a different side to her again.
              She does have a wide range

Comment

Totally looks like he's checking her out in that cap, lol. Carson, you sly devil!

Pwnd by the p0w4r of the hulk kryptonite peas two peas in a sweater, er pod Torri In Green!

I can show you some moves. Not sure they qualify as Torribow, though. Or anything that you'd want to be seen doing in public, lol.

Hee, that pic always makes me think of Crouch.
                LOL. The more you talk about those moves, the more I want to see them
                *hides*

"Life's a show and we all play our parts..." So play yours Sally.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                  lol!

Originally posted by peterl
                  She does have a wide range
                  That she does! I still remember watching her in SOTC and wow, she's so different from Elizabeth in there.

And even in Atlantis, she can play Elizabeth so differently either she's happy, or sad, or when she was Phoebus. TRW really showed to everyone who didn't know yet what a great actress she is.

Comment

"Life's a show and we all play our parts..." So play yours Sally.
                    Hahahaha. *plays her part* Better now?

Ita, Vicky. TRW is a great example of diversity bc there are so many little differences. You've got standard Elizabeth, Phoebus, Phoebus impersonating Elizabeth, and the new side to Elizabeth you see in the end.

Comment

Hahahaha. *plays her part* Better now?
                      Better now than never

OMG 666 posts... *screams*
                      Last edited by Blower'sGate; 12 March 2007, 02:20 PM.

Comment

hey hey
                        picness!

Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                          And emo is damn hot IMO
                          Damn straight
                          sigpic
                          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

OMG 666 posts... *screams*
                            LOL!!
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Spoiler:
                              mmmm.. feisty
                              Click Me!
                              You know you want it
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                                hey hey
                                picness!

You know that’s the first time I’ve noticed that, a picture of Sedge on her desk .
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X