Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
    I love the quote in your sig Irish...that's one of the best poems around *loves on Robert frost*

(Torri Lurking now...*boogies* Awesome cool thought!!!)
    Thanks Speckleberry! I just love that poem and The Road Not Taken. I see you all the time over on LJ. Keep posting those fics!

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
    *hugs back* I felt the same when I came here. Although the people at the Sparky thread were nice too, but I kinda got bored of Sparky *hides from shippers*
    Don't hide from us! Actually, I started on the Sparky thread and always felt comfortable there, just as I do here. Do you suppose it's a reflection from Torri?
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ubiquitous_girl/Caps/critical5Fmass657.jpg
      Mmm, wanted to ask if that picture was from Critical Mass...but err...never mind, link says it all.

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
      *thunk*
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Woah this thread takes off! I haven't been here for a couple of days cos it was my 21st on Friday night. When you don't take a look for a couple of days you get left behind!

Anyways, thanks heaps for the warm welcome everyone! I'll try and keep up. I don't want Atlantis to change! Elizabeth Weir needs to stay!!!!!

Comment

Oooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM!!!!!!!!!

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
            *waves* Hi.

Speckle I'm a shipper too. I prefer / but / is good too.

I haven't been round in a while. I'm moving soon, that's why.

I loved Submersion though!

And here, have a pic

Oh i'm pretty strickly / but i've been known to squee over a certain person's desktop background *cough*sapphs*cough*

Hehehe! i love those promo pics of Torri.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
              Oooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM!!!!!!!!!

DITTOS...

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                Thanks Speckleberry! I just love that poem and The Road Not Taken. I see you all the time over on LJ. Keep posting those fics!

Ooooh! who are you on LJ? You read my fics? or just see that i post a little TOO often?

Comment

DITTOS...
                  lol Thanks guys!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gemstone View Post
                    Woah this thread takes off! I haven't been here for a couple of days cos it was my 21st on Friday night. When you don't take a look for a couple of days you get left behind!

Anyways, thanks heaps for the warm welcome everyone! I'll try and keep up. I don't want Atlantis to change! Elizabeth Weir needs to stay!!!!!
                    Belated Happy Birthday! Goodness, a lot of Aquarians in the Torri thread.

Comment

Happy Belated B-Day Gem!!!

Well I'll make a quick run for some Torriquila... who all wants some? I want to make sure I have plenty. Mm... and maybe some of those brandy chocolates?

We must celebrate properly.

Sig by sofie

Comment

It's my Friday today (well, kinda... bookstore tomorrow, but I at least get to sleep in ) so I come bearing strong alcoholic beverages!

"Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                          It's my Friday today (well, kinda... bookstore tomorrow, but I at least get to sleep in ) so I come bearing strong alcoholic beverages!

BAH!!! HA HA!! I love that.

Oh, and...*waves* hello.

Comment

BAH!!! HA HA!! I love that.

Oh, and...*waves* hello.
                            Heee! Good to see ya here! *nails you down so you can't escape teh thread*
                            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                              Heee! Good to see ya here! *nails you down so you can't escape teh thread*
                              Awwww you make Teh Speckles feel so loved!!! *hugs you*

Comment

Happy Birthday Gem!!!!!

And a couple of icons:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X