No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm starting to think this thread doesn't belong to GW. It belongs to us and Torri. ... on a certain level.

Sig by sofie

Comment

Welcome Speckleberry!!!

Cool vid, atlantis_babe!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelmaOwl View Post
        I'm starting to think this thread doesn't belong to GW. It belongs to us and Torri. ... on a certain level.

That's a cool thought.
        And i agree with it...because i've been welcomed here on better terms than other threads. It's harder to weasel your way in on people that already own the thread.

I like you guys...And of course, Torri is the best...

She deserves her own thread to rule over, and you lovely people that keep it alive for her...i'm glad i'm in on that now.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
          Oooh well said! Imagine if she was lurking now! Well, at least she'd know that many many many people support her
          I was just reading Torri's posts from a year ago and this same thought went through my mind. I hope she knows how much we appreciate and love her.

BTW, I do lurk here quite a bit, but since I'm on dial-up I don't always post. I'm working on getting high speed though, so then you may never get rid of me!
          sigpic
          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
            Welcome Speckleberry!!!

Cool vid, atlantis_babe!
            THANK YOU!!! *Hugs you*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
                LOL!! I don't want to even TRY and count how much fic i post!! (All of which, are Elizabeth or John/Elizabeth, hehe)
                *grins and pokes*

Originally posted by AngelmaOwl View Post
                Hehehe don't forget Teh Sedgewick!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes
                BTW, I do lurk here quite a bit, but since I'm on dial-up I don't always post. I'm working on getting high speed though, so then you may never get rid of me!
                Excellent!

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I love the quote in your sig Irish...that's one of the best poems around *loves on Robert frost*

(Torri Lurking now...*boogies* Awesome cool thought!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                    *grins and pokes*
                    Hehehe! I'm working on the mega-long fic of doom!!! It's a slow process, but all those ideas that you helped me with, they will come in handy. I will post links EVERYWHERE! when it's done and beta-ed! Lol.

Comment

That's a cool thought.
                      And i agree with it...because i've been welcomed here on better terms than other threads. It's harder to weasel your way in on people that already own the thread.

I like you guys...And of course, Torri is the best...

She deserves her own thread to rule over, and you lovely people that keep it alive for her...i'm glad i'm in on that now.

*hugs back* I felt the same when I came here. Although the people at the Sparky thread were nice too, but I kinda got bored of Sparky *hides from shippers*

And I just saw the new stuff at SNS. So very pretty!!

Comment

*hugs back* I felt the same when I came here. Although the people at the Sparky thread were nice too, but I kinda got bored of Sparky *hides from shippers*

Oh!! did sapphs post? I'll have to go look...i'm terrible at keeping track on stuff.

*coughs* I am a shipper *cough*
                        Don't worry, i'm not so crazy that i'll flame you for that, that'd be so STOOOPID. Hehehe.

Comment

LOL!! I don't want to even TRY and count how much fic i post!! (All of which, are Elizabeth or John/Elizabeth, hehe)
                          lol.. Of Course and i love em

Welcome Speckleberry!!!

Cool vid, atlantis_babe!
                          Thanks, sorry bout the repetitive clips i was like yay! i have enought and then turned out to not lol

Hehehe! I'm working on the mega-long fic of doom!!! It's a slow process, but all those ideas that you helped me with, they will come in handy. I will post links EVERYWHERE! when it's done and beta-ed! Lol.
                          yay!
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

There's mostly shippers here, so you're right at home, Speckleberry. ^.^ I like Sparky well enough, but I'm not totally into it. ^.^ Cos Weir/Caldwell/Ronon is just so much love. *is a multishipper*

Comment

Oh!! did sapphs post? I'll have to go look...i'm terrible at keeping track on stuff.
                              Sure did

Same here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l5Fmass657.jpg
                              Awesome!Sauce And nice pic as well!!

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

*waves* Hi.

Speckle I'm a shipper too. I prefer / but / is good too.

I haven't been round in a while. I'm moving soon, that's why.

I loved Submersion though!

And here, have a pic

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X