Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    Oh guys stop being down all the time that's not cool !!! We're happy people, as far as we know she's still on Atlantis, she's still the best and always will be. And now she's this huge star for us that we're gonna support all the way! So no I'm not feeling down and I don't want to be. Who knows maybe that's the best thing that has happened to her in a while. You'll see fans ( not including us ) will miss her. I'll wait for the bad news later.

Cheer up guys
    What can I say but: So so true.

Originally posted by peterl
    I wish I had your cheerfulness.
    If you need to, think about it in these terms: Last January when she came here, Torri said that she was drawing on our support, remember? How can we support her if we're all dragging ourselves down?

We can support her now with our letters to her, letters to places like scifi, signatures on a petition (we're at nearly 1,000 now!), donations, even videos might help (Save Elizabeth Weir or Save My Soul). Whatever you can think of.
    "Sometimes you were a box of cheap chocolates, a good movie and a shoulder to cry on. Other times it was some clothes and a few good meals. Sometimes it was touch love." And sometimes, we can just sit quietly in the backround.

*coughs and steps down from soap box, embarassed* Ummm... before I go and hide so none of you can hurt me for getting all preachy--again--I'm going to just say:

Welcome Speckleberry and Irish! and uhhh... Love and Peace for everyone.

Sig by sofie

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
      Well said! I haven't been around online fandom lately for precisely that reason. I realized that while I loved weir to begin with, I'm more a Torri fan than a Weir fan and will follow her work. At least Weir isn't going the same way as Carson (that we know of ). I'm looking on the positive side of things. That said though, I am all for the Save Elizabeth Weir campaign

Sweet
      I'm all for the Save Elizabeth Weir campaign too! that's why i am currently working on that vid that we discussed, though i think it will have to wait until after "First Strike" for me to finish it.

Comment

Thankyou for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          lol.. its ok at least your not lurking

*Lurkers... Delurk!*
          I wasn't even lurking before! Lol. I had an account, but i was just never here. Hehehe, how silly is that.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelmaOwl View Post

If you need to, think about it in these terms: Last January when she came here, Torri said that she was drawing on our support, remember? How can we support her if we're all dragging ourselves down?
            Oooh well said! Imagine if she was lurking now! Well, at least she'd know that many many many people support her

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
            I'm all for the Save Elizabeth Weir campaign too! that's why i am currently working on that vid that we discussed, though i think it will have to wait until after "First Strike" for me to finish it.
            Can't wait til you can start it What song did you end up choosing? The one that was blaring out of my room?

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
              Can't wait til you can start it What song did you end up choosing? The one that was blaring out of my room?
              Yep!! that's the one, but i've altered it!! Got any ideas for words that i should use.

I was thinking

Leader (of course)
              Strength,
              Fear,
              Compassion,
              Perseverance, Stuff like that...But i'll also need something at the end...a little line to two, and maybe permission to use the Save Elizabeth Weir website URL?

What you think?

Comment

I wasn't even lurking before! Lol. I had an account, but i was just never here. Hehehe, how silly is that.
                haha.. thats no silly thats just... resourceful... u ave a back up plan.. mine in lj, that why if u veiw my journal it has like nothing in there lol
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

haha.. thats no silly thats just... resourceful... u ave a back up plan.. mine in lj, that why if u veiw my journal it has like nothing in there lol
                  Dude! you are friended on my journal aren't you?? I haven't noticed that you don't post. If you didn't...i wouldn't have recognised your name here!

Oh and i have myspace as backup too...i needs lots of backups! Lol.

Comment

Yeah i am.. i think lol... i comment alot lol

Comment

Yeah i am.. i think lol... i comment alot lol
                      Yeah i noticed that! It's totally cool. I post alot on LJ, so it's a all a matter of Balance. *giggles*

Comment

Thankyou for the welcome!
                        Welcome Speckleberry
                        That's the spirit, new delurkers!

TORRI IS SIMPLY THE BEST ON THE ATLANTIS SET ! NEVER DOUBT THAT ! BUT EVEN MORE THAN THAT ! TORRI IS THE BEST ON ANY SET !

xxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by AngelmaOwl View Post

We can support her now with our letters to her, letters to places like scifi, signatures on a petition (we're at nearly 1,000 now!), donations, even videos might help (Save Elizabeth Weir or Save My Soul). Whatever you can think of.
                          "Sometimes you were a box of cheap chocolates, a good movie and a shoulder to cry on. Other times it was some clothes and a few good meals. Sometimes it was touch love." And sometimes, we can just sit quietly in the backround.

*coughs and steps down from soap box, embarassed* Ummm... before I go and hide so none of you can hurt me for getting all preachy--again--I'm going to just say:

Welcome Speckleberry and Irish! and uhhh... Love and Peace for everyone.

Well said

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            Welcome Speckleberry
                            That's the spirit, new delurkers!

TORRI IS SIMPLY THE BEST ON THE ATLANTIS SET ! NEVER DOUBT THAT ! BUT EVEN MORE THAN THAT ! TORRI IS THE BEST ON ANY SET !

xxxxx
                            Wasn't a lurker! weird that i wasn't actually...long story. Oh well. I LOVE Torri, so i need to be here.

You are totally right about her being the best on any set! Hehehe! She's so funny!!! *boogies*

Comment

Yeah i noticed that! It's totally cool. I post alot on LJ, so it's a all a matter of Balance. *giggles*

Indeed i think i have one fic that i wrote in my journal and thats it

Comment

Indeed i think i have one fic that i wrote in my journal and thats it
                                LOL!! I don't want to even TRY and count how much fic i post!! (All of which, are Elizabeth or John/Elizabeth, hehe)

Comment

Working...
                                X