Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
    Killdeer, you've been busy this morning. Thanks for starting this Torri/Elizabeth thread.
    LOL. Just this one and the Teyla/Rachel one - that's not too bad.

Here's a couple of pics -

Last edited by Killdeer; 16 April 2010, 08:25 AM.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Hi! Just to have something to look at

Comment

The original thread may be AWOL, but the auction updates continue!

Elizabeth Weir Uniform Shirt - $130.38
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Beautiful Torri/Elizabeth pics, folks. Please keep 'em coming. Thanks.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          I'm down to 14 days till my big trip to LA, which means, what? 16 or something til I actually see Torri on stage.... *eep*
          Cool, I can't wait to see your new Torri pics and read about your experience.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

There's another shirt up for auction! It's a duplicate of the red v-neck with the gray side panels.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now, I know they're just making things up to sell stuff... cause Kate never wore this -> Stargate Atlantis Heightmeyer Blouse & Earrings ...and I'm the walking-talking Heightmeyer-wiki.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Now, I know they're just making things up to sell stuff... cause Kate never wore this -> Stargate Atlantis Heightmeyer Blouse & Earrings ...and I'm the walking-talking Heightmeyer-wiki.
                  And they don't even show the earrings... Sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    And they don't even show the earrings... Sloppy.
                    That's all you have to say?!?

Comment

That's all you have to say?!?

Well, I think of it as just another illustration of how these auctions are being handled. Getting the auctions up and items sold is going like clockwork, but properly identifying items and providing informative listings for potential bidders is rather hit and miss.

Comment

...but properly identifying items and providing informative listings for potential bidders is rather hit and miss.
                        And don't we have so much fun with their misses....

Comment

And don't we have so much fun with their misses....
                          Ohhhh yeah. Gotta find something to amuse ourselves with, after all.

Comment

Ohhhh yeah. Gotta find something to amuse ourselves with, after all.
                            Indeed.

Comment

I made an icon...or I guess I should say I attempted to make an icon (I'm still kinda bad at them...)
                              in spoilers because...well, just because....
                              Spoiler:
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

RAWR! That's hot, drew!

Comment

Working...
                                X