Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erised View Post
    uuuh my photoshop skills are worse than I thought! And also I don't have a player anymore that takes screenshots, so yeah... I had to stealborrow Athenaktt's screenshots... uh, anyway..
    Spoiler:

And Liz is the one home, not me... Well, I am too, but the graphic is about her, dammit...
    E That's amazing! I luff it!

So... are we gonna keep going through the episodes? So now we're up to Childhood's End?
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
      Yep I've seen you around the Van 07 thread

Me too! Hope she doesn't have to pull out for any reason.
      Agreed! besides a mild interest in seeing RL too, there aren't many other guests I"m really excited to see. *sigh*

No JF either. *pout*
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Thanks all!!!
        xfkirsten,
        Spoiler:
        yeah it feels weird, like a very long and realistic dream, 'cause everything here is the same but kind of different and... not right...

OMG I can't believe it's time for another Vancouver convention already! It seemed like the last one happened just a few days ago (just like everything else ....grrr). So Torri's going to be there for sure this time? Oh I'm so behind on fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by angeltorri View Post
          yes somebody send on angeltorri.tk's forum the pictures where torri smokes

ohhhhh thanks liz!
          It's only fair, you put the hard work in it
          uuuh my photoshop skills are worse than I thought! And also I don't have a player anymore that takes screenshots, so yeah... I had to stealborrow Athenaktt's screenshots... uh, anyway..
          Spoiler:

And Liz is the one home, not me... Well, I am too, but the graphic is about her, dammit...
          Stop moaning, it's beautiful

Welcome home ^_^

Comment

Spoiler:

ohh gorgeousl!! i love her eyes!!

Comment

Hey Guys! Back From holidays! finally.. now go have to read what i have missed!
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Spam time.

Spoiler:

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

I love that last one! She's smiling!

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

hey guys!

i'm new here and the first thing i had to notice: this forum is overwhelming me...especially the first torri thread where she posted a year ago...i'm so saaaaaaaaaaad i haven't been here yet at that time!
                    next thing: your pics are awesome! nothing more to say, i'm just stunned how many details you can find in the episodes.
                    ok, please don't beat me if my english is not correct, i'm not a native speaker...but it's nearly impossible to find a stargate forum as big as gateworld in germany.

bye
                    yvi

sig by leelakin...thanks!

No Elizabeth, no Atlantis...save the series from TPTB!

Comment

Originally posted by Yvi View Post
                      hey guys!

i'm new here and the first thing i had to notice: this forum is overwhelming me...especially the first torri thread where she posted a year ago...i'm so saaaaaaaaaaad i haven't been here yet at that time!
                      next thing: your pics are awesome! nothing more to say, i'm just stunned how many details you can find in the episodes.
                      ok, please don't beat me if my english is not correct, i'm not a native speaker...but it's nearly impossible to find a stargate forum as big as gateworld in germany.

bye
                      yvi
                      Welcome! Don't worry about your English. It's great. Really hope you enjoy this thread as much as the rest of us.
                      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Welcome Yvi!!

Don't worry, you're English is fantastic! Better than some people I know who have spoken it from birth

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I love that last one! She's smiling!
                          It really beams doesn't it? It's so rare that she gets to smile like that.
                          hh

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                            It really beams doesn't it? It's so rare that she gets to smile like that.
                            Yep, and it's a shame because she has a brilliant smile!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

She really does! And great pics.

hh

Comment

That last one is so like "Ha! Told ya so!" *smug look*

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X