Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargghhhh......

No Return part 2 until at least November! *slams head into desk in frustration. repeatedly* At this rate Sky One will end up showing 3x11 the same time Canada does!

Comment

Oh, that's right. It was meant to be airing tonight. I'd totally forgotten Just be glad you have 'access'. Even without that, I'd prefer the 13 week wait (inc hiatus) the UK gets than the 26 week hiatus the US gets. My heart goes out to the fans who don't have internet connection.

*Does her South Park thang and sings "Blaaaame Canada!!"*

Comment

good picture and very nice Major Moomin

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
          Oh, that's right. It was meant to be airing tonight. I'd totally forgotten Just be glad you have 'access'. Even without that, I'd prefer the 13 week wait (inc hiatus) the UK gets than the 26 week hiatus the US gets. My heart goes out to the fans who don't have internet connection.

*Does her South Park thang and sings "Blaaaame Canada!!"*
          Oh, believe me I'm glad. I didn't have Sky either until last week, so if I didn't have 'access' as you put it, I'd still be waiting to see season 2 on terrestrial, let alone season 3. Five suck so hard for not getting it.

Comment

Hey be grateful Season 3 is even airing in your country No idea when it's coming here...

Great spam Moo

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
              Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargghhhh......

No Return part 2 until at least November! *slams head into desk in frustration. repeatedly* At this rate Sky One will end up showing 3x11 the same time Canada does!
              At least it isn't a 6-month wait...

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
              Hey be grateful Season 3 is even airing in your country No idea when it's coming here...
              I'm still waiting for season 2 to air. *sigh*
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I'm still waiting for season 2 to air. *sigh*
                Yep, I don't think it's aired here either. Or maybe the first half has... I have no idea, the programming is so wacked..

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I think it starts airing this week or next, considering SG1 is near the end of season. But I'm not certain. As for season 3, that's if it comes.

Cool pics, Moo!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

I downloaded / compiled (most) of the images from this thread and uploaded them to my albums.

I was surprised at how rich a source of images this thread was. I'm sure I didn't get them all, but I hope I snagged the highlights. I haven't uploaded them all, but so far:

*** The Mother Lode!

Total Images: 703

Unsorted: 20
                    Banners/Sigs: 39
                    Expressions/Caption Contest: 46
                    (category to upload images for the purpose of folks using comments to "caption" them)
                    Wallpapers: 11
                    (approx 500k file size limit currently, which limited what I posted for now)
                    Icons: *154*
                    - Animations: 5
                    Screen or Episode Caps: 433
                    - Irish Eyes: 52
                    - Phantoms: 12
                    - McKay and Mrs. Miller: 21
                    - The Long Goodbye: 52
                    - The Return: 81
                    - Common Ground: 91
                    - The Real World: 124

Again:
                    http://forums.mindvenom.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=59

All registered users (no email confirmation required to register) can upload images to public categories. Just make a mention in the Torri/Elizabeth forum category if you want to request new subcategories or have questions/problems.

Comment

Woah momma!! There is so much there lol.

I see some of my stuff and ubi's and Tria's...

I'm gonna sign up and upload all my stuff under my own name

Er....do you have a limit?
                      Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 23 October 2006, 11:16 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

Woah momma!! There is so much there lol.

I see some of my stuff and ubi's and Tria's...

I'm gonna sign up and upload all my stuff under my own name

Er....do you have a limit?
                        Current limits are:

500 images per user per category
                        2000 x 2000 resolution
                        Approx 500k file size
                        jpg, png, and gif file types

Comment

Because I'm bored...

Spoiler:

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

good caps, Major Moomin, it's one good episode critical mass.

Veiled one wall on Elisabeth And Sam, I do not know or the poster, then I the poster here.

Comment

Um, no offence, k1037, but I tend to like people to ask before they repost my stuff elsewhere.

Edit: Especially if they're not giving credit. *frown*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                                Um, no offence, k1037, but I tend to like people to ask before they repost my stuff elsewhere.

Edit: Especially if they're not giving credit. *frown*
                                Yeah, I'm afraid I have to agree... I made one icon (God is a girl) and I'd like a little credit for it. I don't mind it being posted elsewhere. It's always fun to bump into my artwork where I least expect it but I'd like to be credited for my work.

Thank you.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X