Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ubiquitous
    I love Lizzie's clothes. They're kinda similar to my sorta taste, except I never wear white, cos I look horribly dark. But I'd make an exception for
    Spoiler:
    the jacket and the kaftan-thingy in TRW

ETA - I remember in season one they said Joe was the only American American in the main cast, I think, despite John, Rodney and Liz all being American on the show. And being shot in Canada, I'm guessing they use mostly Canadians. I tend to forget where Jason's from though, although he has Aussie links. [/ot]

ETA2 - I'm glad to hear your migrane went away Tria!
    Jasons from hawaii (sp) his wife is Australian.. he lives in sydney sometimes i saw his once but my friends had to restrain me from jumping him lol

ETA - i have never scene that 43 below before in my life lol!... Great Icons Space
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
      Cool icons. And *dies* Love that ad. Although I know very little about vodka
      I don't know much about vodka either. Only that the Feijoa vodka that 42 below makes is heaven! But expensive, so I only drink it on rare occassions.

Tria good to hear your feeling better I hope you stop feeling ill soon.

To end this ot post, Night all. Just as there are people on I have to go to bed. Stupid work... *mutters*
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
        Jasons from hawaii (sp) his wife is Australian.. he lives in sydney sometimes i saw his once but my friends had to restrain me from jumping him lol
        Just his fiance atm. Although come next October...

Night space! I know how you feel. I'm going to be sleepy tomorrow at work. Good thing there's not much for me to do

Ummm... Weir rocks??

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

*returns all hugs* Thanks for the positive thoughts, people.

Hmm. White. I look really dark against white, too, so I generally just wear cream instead - better complement to my skin tone. I'm actually wearing a cream shirt right now

Comment

atlantis_babe34's vid is so cool. and now I'm really spoilerd for Season 3^^

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Aww, goodnight spacegirlnz. Might have to see about getting my hands on some of that when I get to the duty free then.

And Sapph, that is why I'd totally make an exception for it.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                Just his fiance atm. Although come next October...

Night space! I know how you feel. I'm going to be sleepy tomorrow at work. Good thing there's not much for me to do

Ummm... Weir rocks??

lol whoops.

goodnight space.... hehe im on holidays!

and yes Sapp Weir does rock!

Comment

Oh and space, he is Canadian *facepalm* my mistake. I should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                    atlantis_babe34's vid is so cool. and now I'm really spoilerd for Season 3^^

thanks

Comment

Goodnight spacegirl, and thanks for the links for Torri films, hun... finally got signed up for LJ and will hopefully see Intent there.

And just saw Family Pictures on LMN! Thanks to whoever posted the dates (sorry I can't recall your name, was it you Space?)
                      Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

^^ yep Atlantisbabe... your vids rock. Torri rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by pong
                          Goodnight spacegirl, and thanks for the links for Torri films, hun... finally got signed up for LJ and will hopefully see Intent there.

And just saw Family Pictures on LMN! Thanks to whoever posted the dates (sorry I can't recall your name, was it you Space?)
                          Awesome pong! What's your name on LJ?

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                            Awesome pong! What's your name on LJ?
                            chibi_pong... and just look for the smiley kitty

Comment

Friended you! ^.^ And that smiley kitty is soooooo cute. ^.^ [/ot]

Comment

That is such a cute pic! *friends you*

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Working...
                                X