Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    Sweet! I hope they showthe next season of Atlantis here soon. Althought they didn't do such a great job with SG-1...
    They didn't did they? But fingers crossed for a showing of season 2 SGA. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Well, work won't let me have time off for Vancouver... I need Spam to cheer me up.

Thanks Sapphs for all the help you gave me on that letter.

And Sally? America here I come! (as long as it's in the summer hols *lol* or I have the same problem)

But hopefully I'll have another job by then...

SPAM ME!
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Some spam from me

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Pt 2 from me

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Oh noes!

Picspam:
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz

Spoiler:

You'd think that his hand would fall off or spontaneously combust just from her awesome death stare! XD
              sigpic

Comment

Icons:

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin
                  You'd think that his hand would fall off or spontaneously combust just from her awesome death stare! XD
                  That isn't a death stare.

THIS is a death stare

And Moo you're more than welcome! I'm sorry you aren't able to come Lots and lots of pics will be coming your way tho

Space no probs... I'll ask GeekyD she'll know.

Yay for Pic!Spams!

ETA: ubi I <3 that second one! Such a cute expression

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

^.^ Someone said yesterday I should make an icon of it. So I finished the one I was doing, except it looks nothing like it was before.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                      That isn't a death stare.

THIS is a death stare

Hohoho XDD BADASS!Lizzie
                      Soldiers in the background: *spontaneous combustion*
                      The military man in front of her would like to combust, too, but he's locked in her death stare.

@Ubi: Awesome icons! :0 My favourite is the first one!
                      sigpic

Comment

Poor Lorne. I'm sure he's learning to cope with the Lizzie!deathstares. ^.^

And thank you!

ETA - Oh my, I hit 800. ^.^
                        Last edited by ubiquitous; 28 September 2006, 03:58 AM.

Comment

@ubi
                          congrats!
                          and teh icons are lovely. liek the first best, great colors.

I was thinking today, does Weir have siblings? Do we know anything about her family? Maybe a hint I missed?
                          I could really imagine an older brother with a nice realtionship. They have fun and stuff together (I guess a bit like me and my brother) and maybe she has a younger sister but I'm not dure about that. What you think?
                          Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                            Poor Lorne. I'm sure he's learning to cope with the Lizzie!deathstares. ^.^

And thank you!

ETA - Oh my, I hit 800. ^.^
                            He always seems to get em.. besides from Shepp, Mckay *counts off fingers*

CONGRADULATIONS UBI on 800

btw the banner is awesome!
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                              Ahh. ^.^ I think German is pretty. And it's easier than some other languages. My days learning Chinese and Japanese were a lot harder.

Hmmmm, I absolutely love French. Out of my 3 languages that one is best. I'm still improving in English
                              I used to like German but along the way my points because to drop and I never seemed to keep them up ever after. I would do an effort, I would begin to like it.

Anyway I'm wondering.... is Chinese a good language to study? Is it easy?

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                                we're ging a bit off topic with that german thingy..but. wanne take a challange? try to understand that ->

*hehe* you wait the return? I guess we'll see it in a year..if we're lucky^^ next week is epiphany on...
                                You should consider yourself lucky! We're still waiting (im)patiently for the first episode of season 2! *growls*

Comment

Working...
                                X