• Show
Clear All

WB!!

Dracula?

Can't wait to see what you come up with

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Love the icons Sapph! I may steal the OT one.
      Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Hehe thanks!

I didn't make the OT one, I snagged it from a friend. But she didn't know who made it either...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Dracula is on Wednesday night. *excited*

*off to see what I can do*
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Okay, I have a question about the icon wall thingies... Cause I wasn't here.

Just Lizzie, alone and with others, but have to have Lizzie? (I know, kinda obvious, but just making sure)

And, are we posting them on Mondays? Or all week from Monday? Thanks *grin*
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey! It's Monday now Down Under. Are you supposed to be making icons and stuff from "The Rising"?

*Waits impatiently*

Got my SGA boxset today and noticed that TH is doing the commentary for TLG with Andy Mikita and Brenton Spencer. Can't wait to view it but it may be a while, RL is a tad busy at the moment, what with Christmas just around the corner.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

It goes for the whole week and has to contain Lizzie.

ETA: Ronni I was just about to say that Can't wait to hear the TLG comm!! And if you go back a bit, you'll already see some stuff.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Oh, grooooovy So I don't have to be all rushed tonight
                  sigpic

Comment

Nope!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

stupid question but..

have you already seen the trailer to "save my soul"? its so cool *drooling*

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                        Finally!! Damn thing....

Only a couple for fun. Will make some better ones tonight

Love your icons Liz andTria

And this icon is so totally OT but you have to look
                        Spoiler:
                        WOW!!! Adorable icons. My following two will be coming in a few hours
                        And the OT one is awesome
                        Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                        Cool icons Sapph!!! Especially the last one.

Hee. *giggles at the slightly OT one*

My contribution for the day:

Those are great too. But you know I love your style!
                        Originally posted by suehsi View Post
                        stupid question but..

have you already seen the trailer to "save my soul"? its so cool *drooling*
                        I can't say I already watched it. But the movie seems very good on itself!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          One sees uncertainty, on his face. she transmits well the emotions with its eyes, and its smile. I find that marvellous.

Comment

i made a torri wallpaper hope you like it
                            http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...gwallpaper.jpg

Comment

Sapph darling, that's been one of my LJ icons for months.

I am going to... watch Welcome to the Hellmouth, because I'm in a Buffy mood, and then I'm going to work on some of this Rising stuff. Yum!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins View Post
                                Got my SGA boxset today and noticed that TH is doing the commentary for TLG with Andy Mikita and Brenton Spencer. Can't wait to view it but it may be a while, RL is a tad busy at the moment, what with Christmas just around the corner.
                                Now I can't wait to get my box set and hear the commentary. Unfortunately I have to wait until January like everyone else, but still it's a Christmas gift that I'm garunteed.
                                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Working...
                                X