Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pong
    Would you like chocolates instead? ***tempts Tri with Ghiardelli***
    I would, but can't have that either. But thank you sweetie! *munches cyber-chocolate*

Comment

Pretty icons!!!!! And, pardon my manners....

Welcome, Orovingwen!
      *wave*
      yeah ypou guys here make me really feel welcome. jeez I joined ths forum not even 48 hours ago... I could really move in... youh ave a lil corner for me?^^

btw.. give me cookies and I make more icons^^ thanks for the inspiration!
      Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
        *wave*
        yeah ypou guys here make me really feel welcome. jeez I joined ths forum not even 48 hours ago... I could really move in... youh ave a lil corner for me?^^

We like seeing new people here, and you could move in, we got a corner somewhere, I'm sure. After all, the more, the merrier ^.^

*Gives a tonne of cookies*

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

We've a corner for just about anyone. Oh by the way, be careful of the mints. They're a bit dusty.

Comment

*wave*

oh yes... we need your creative muse to have lotsa lotsa energy...

Torrieos??? Anybody has those for Oro?

and Oro, we got Torritos and Double Thunk bars also.

**hands all stuff to Oro, for more inspiration***
            Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

*go and get my stuff to move in*

I just ned pis..somehow I have none but I'm already working on something new... anybidy any wishes what I shoudl do? don't have picsws for a WP but banner (size?) and icons aren't that difficult^^
              Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
              "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Yay! ^.^

Also, New Atlantis has larger pics which are good for wallpapers and larger graphics. And stargatecaps.com also has lots of good screencaps. ^.^

Comment

*go and get my stuff to move in*

I just ned pis..somehow I have none but I'm already working on something new... anybidy any wishes what I shoudl do? don't have picsws for a WP but banner (size?) and icons aren't that difficult^^
                  ***bounces up and down, excited***
                  What kind of pics are you looking for? ***smells a Pic!Spam coming***
                  Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

Quick stop by before really heading to bed to drop these off for Oro and anyone else who wants 'em

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

*yawn* I'm off to bed. Gnight! *huggles all*

Pic afore I go to sleep:

Comment

***bounces up and down, excited***
                        What kind of pics are you looking for? ***smells a Pic!Spam coming***
                        as I asked before of non stargate-promo shor. but.well there are only three *meh*
                        Well as for teh rest..mh.. well mostly Torri pic that means no roles, I mean from interviews or specials or such.
                        or just a pic you want some fanart with. see it as a "make a wish" thing. you say what you want and when I can you get it

bt. somebody got a font that he/she associate with Torri? I have many font but still I'm so helpless when I should choose one *lol*

*take cookies and go back to work*

Comment

G'Night everyone that going to sleepy.... *yawns*.. till getting late here
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

G'night.

for those who aren't asleep by now: a Torri header

Comment

That is Awesome!
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

thanks. I just wasn't sure abotu teh expression (if you even can read it) does it really is "lonely at the top"? Couldn't find it in my dic :-/

I think I'm gonna change my LJ Layout and put her up.. you are really bad influence of me ladies *lol*

Comment

Working...
                                X