Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torrifan View Post
    According to the schedule on SYFY.com Stonehenge Apocalypse is going to air June 12 at 9pm
    When we talked about that movie to her at Chevron last year, she wasn't really so positive about it. So I wouldn't keep my expectations too high

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      When we talked about that movie to her at Chevron last year, she wasn't really so positive about it. So I wouldn't keep my expectations too high
      It's a SyFy original, right? So I expect it to be cracktastic. Doesn't mean I won't set the DVR to record it anyway...
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        It's a SyFy original, right? So I expect it to be cracktastic. Doesn't mean I won't set the DVR to record it anyway...
        EXACTLY! And it's got Misha Collins in it, which is a double whammy for me. This is the summer movie I'm looking forward to...
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          EXACTLY! And it's got Misha Collins in it, which is a double whammy for me. This is the summer movie I'm looking forward to...
          Not to mention it'll give me one more thing to talk to Torri about at Shore Leave (by talk to I mean get all fluttery and shy and end up just standing there, just like I did last weekend....)
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, between that and the fact that for a while, the press releases about it didn't even include her name, I wonder if her character is going to get killed? That would suck.

But... it's still Torri, and I must watch! Aaaahhhh!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Hmm, between that and the fact that for a while, the press releases about it didn't even include her name, I wonder if her character is going to get killed? That would suck.

But... it's still Torri, and I must watch! Aaaahhhh!
              I'm crossing my fingers to no...they have some big 'scifi' names before hers (like Hill Harper and Peter Wingfield) and not everyone can be in a presser. It appears she's the lead female, so...who knows? *shrugs* She's not really the 'babelicious' girl (the one who looks hot then bites it) so hopefully she'll survive.

I can't believe I'm discussing this in a rational manner. It's a story about something under Stonehenge destroying the world! *LOLOLOLOL*

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers to no...they have some big 'scifi' names before hers (like Hill Harper and Peter Wingfield) and not everyone can be in a presser. It appears she's the lead female, so...who knows? *shrugs* She's not really the 'babelicious' girl (the one who looks hot then bites it) so hopefully she'll survive.
                On the other hand, she could be the 'regular' girl who sacrifices herself to save the world... gee, where have we seen that before?

I can't believe I'm discussing this in a rational manner. It's a story about something under Stonehenge destroying the world! *LOLOLOLOL*
                LMAO! I know! Oh, this is so cracky, but I'm loving it!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                  Rofl!! I don't doubt that

According to her, she's having the worst English accent ever because they never gave her enough time to practice... so that should be fun
                  Also the set was apparently so cheap that when she needed to dig under some "stones" the structure actually started wobbling and the director told her not to dig so intense
                  So yup... cracktastic

Sig by me

Comment

According to her, she's having the worst English accent ever because they never gave her enough time to practice... so that should be fun
                    Also the set was apparently so cheap that when she needed to dig under some "stones" the structure actually started wobbling and the director told her not to dig so intense
                    So yup... cracktastic
                    They've even got a B-movie budget! I love it! LMAO!

Comment

So yup... cracktastic
                      They've even got a B-movie budget! I love it! LMAO!
                      *ROFL* So she's supposed to be a British archaeologist? That may work better for her, because I think Misha is supposed to be an expert on paranormal stuff or something, who gets called in because of what they find.

Torri with a British accent? That's going to be wicked! She's lived in Britain, I think, though, so she ought to be able to fake it pretty well.

Have you seen Misha's pictures of the fake set? They're hysterical!

Comment

*ROFL* So she's supposed to be a British archaeologist? That may work better for her, because I think Misha is supposed to be an expert on paranormal stuff or something, who gets called in because of what they find.

Torri with a British accent? That's going to be wicked! She's lived in Britain, I think, though, so she ought to be able to fake it pretty well.

Have you seen Misha's pictures of the fake set? They're hysterical!
                        ZOMG, this is gonna be so good! You know, I wonder if we should have a post-a-thon when the movie is on?

Comment

ZOMG, this is gonna be so good! You know, I wonder if we should have a post-a-thon when the movie is on?
                          It might be worth looking into--my weekends have been so busy as of late that I can't promise anything (and I can't get my wireless to work--and blogging squeeish stuff with your parents in the room is way weird). But if I can attend and y'all do do something, I will.

Comment

oooo count me in!
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG, this made me squee, it's from an interview with Martin Firrell, who is doing the "Complete Hero" project with Joe at the moment:

What do like best about the Stargate franchise?

Martin: “You’ve got to love Richard Dean Anderson (Jack O’Neill). And for me, the relationship between John Sheppard and Dr Elizabeth Weir (Torri Higginson) in the early years of Stargate Atlantis is sublime. I asked Joe during the shoot if he thought it was significant that the principal authority figure in Atlantis is a woman, and he said that he did think it was significant. I also have to admit to a small Torri Higginson crush, and I will ask her if she would like to contribute to Complete Hero.”

Complete interview.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
                                OMG, this made me squee, it's from an interview with Martin Firrell, who is doing the "Complete Hero" project with Joe at the moment:

What do like best about the Stargate franchise?

Martin: “You’ve got to love Richard Dean Anderson (Jack O’Neill). And for me, the relationship between John Sheppard and Dr Elizabeth Weir (Torri Higginson) in the early years of Stargate Atlantis is sublime. I asked Joe during the shoot if he thought it was significant that the principal authority figure in Atlantis is a woman, and he said that he did think it was significant. I also have to admit to a small Torri Higginson crush, and I will ask her if she would like to contribute to Complete Hero.”

Complete interview.
                                Heehee! I am STILL squeeing over this!

Comment

Working...
                                X