Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
    Oh i'm pretty strickly / but i've been known to squee over a certain person's desktop background *cough*sapphs*cough*
    *smirks*

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
    It's my Friday today (well, kinda... bookstore tomorrow, but I at least get to sleep in ) so I come bearing strong alcoholic beverages!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...torriquila.jpg
    Exactly what I need...

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
    [SIZE="6"]And a couple of icons:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ubiquitous_girl/weiricons/sms18a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ubiquitous_girl/weiricons/intent3a.jpg
    Fabulous!! I've missed your icons

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
      *smirks*
      And not only because i made it. Lol!

Comment

Ooooh! who are you on LJ? You read my fics? or just see that i post a little TOO often?
        Of course I read yours! You can never have too much good Sparky fic! I just started LJ last month, but I've been neglecting it. I'd love to friend you (and anyone else here-open invitation to read my ramblings!). Here's my journal if you want to:

http://lady-xan.livejournal.com/

Right now I mostly just comment in other's journals so some of you have probably seen me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM!
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
          Of course I read yours! You can never have too much good Sparky fic! I just started LJ last month, but I've been neglecting it. I'd love to friend you (and anyone else here-open invitation to read my ramblings!). Here's my journal if you want to:

Right now I mostly just comment in other's journals so some of you have probably seen me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM!
          Oooh!! sure! i'd love to friend you. I love making new friends.
          But, man this forum is addictive. I should really get back to work...*meeps* *doesn't want to*

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
            Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, that was a rhetorical question
            Ree-torra-wha!?

Originally posted by peterl View Post
            Does anyone think any decisions made about Torri's role are now final since filming s3 is due to start soon
            Yes, I do.
            Spoiler:
            But for those looking for a silver lining, there's that old adage: No one really dies in sci-fi. (Personally, if a well-loved character dies, I prefer them to stay dead as imo, it cheapens their death if they pop back up.)

There's also the other thing, that we don't know how Elizabeth will leave. So however unlikely it may seem, there's always the possibility that she could be back in S5 (assuming there is a season 5)

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
            Well, they'll start filming s4 pretty soon, but they're still in the writing process for most of the ep of the season, so no, it's not too late.
            I have to disagree.
            Spoiler:
            While they may still be working on the latter half of the scripts, I'll bet they have outlines for each episode. What's more is that they know what they're doing with Elizabeth; they have an arc for her. To change everything right now... sorry, just don't see it happening.

On a lighter note, anyone know how far into post-production Yumi is?

Comment

And not only because i made it. Lol!
              Indeed! It's very pretty

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

Mind if I friend you? I like friending

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEM!
              Speckles, I'm so bored at work. And I'm starving. I want to make stuff

Hello Sally No idea about Yumi unfortunately

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Lol, I wonder if there are any of us here who don't read your fic, Speckleberry? *hug*

Random pic...

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                  Lol, I wonder if there are any of us here who don't read your fic, Speckleberry? *hug*

Random pic...
                  JEEBERS! i really didn't think i was that popular!! Lol!, Wow!! I actually thought i was kinda in the background. *is all giddy and can't sit still*

I really shouldn't have had that really big coffee! (Ego boost make me go BOOM!) *giggles*

Comment

Indeed! It's very pretty
                    Lol! if i do say so myself!

Speckles, I'm so bored at work. And I'm starving. I want to make stuff

Yeah i'm bored too. I'm going to go get some lunch, take a potty break, and come back here and email you...(i can answer that faster! lol)

Comment

JEEBERS! i really didn't think i was that popular!! Lol!, Wow!! I actually thought i was kinda in the background. *is all giddy and can't sit still*

I really shouldn't have had that really big coffee! (Ego boost make me go BOOM!) *giggles*
                      Lol. Well, some of us are too lazy to review every time, but I know a lot of people here who do read it. I've reviewed before, IIRC (I'm trinity1986 on LJ). I read practically all the fic I can get my paws on for this pairing, and I love yours. It's cute.

Comment

*pokes Sapph* What you doing here? Huh, HUH?

Ooh, just noticed it's a certain someones birthday today (well, technically not till tomorrow but we shan't split hairs over timezones )....

Happy Birthday, Erised!

Have a super day, hun! *hugs and birthday bumps*

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                          *pokes Sapph* What you doing here? Huh, HUH?
                          Speckles made me come back *runs from ze poking*

Ooh, just noticed it's a certain someones birthday today (well, technically not till tomorrow but we shan't split hairs over timezones )....

Happy Birthday, Erised!

Have a super day, hun! *hugs and birthday bumps*

Ditto! Happy birthday E!!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Happy Birthday Erised!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Speckles made me come back *runs from ze poking*
                              *Sings* I'VE GOT THE POWER!!!

Hehehe, nice to know i've got an impact. Lol!

And apparently *cough* I'M FAMOUS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                                Happy Birthday Erised!!
                                Hey, my memory's not so bad after all. I remember seeing a post about the same subject last year, except I didn't know her then.

Happy Birthday, Erised!

Comment

Working...
                                X