Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    I would pay close to that much if I were rich for the significance of it. Which I'm not, so I wouldn't.
    Oh, never fear, there are other items I'm keeping an eye out for...

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    Generally in productions they make a number of duplicates in case of stains, etc, or for the stand-ins/body doubles, or if they need to dirty up the uniforms. So this may be, like you said, a duplicate that was never worn on-screen but was in the coffers for use if needed.
    *nods* I think we can safely assume that's the case for this shirt, after all, we've already seen two undamaged red v-neck t-shirts with the gray panels on the sides sold, yet I seem to recall seeing another one cut open during the CPR/defib scene in Adrift.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Funny how they are selling a full medical uniform which supposedly belonged to Kate, however she never wore the jacket.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Funny how they are selling a full medical uniform which supposedly belonged to Kate, however she never wore the jacket.
        And according to the auction description, the trousers aren't Heightmeyer's at all but were added to the lot to complete the outfit. Sloppy. *headdesk*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The lizabeth_daily comm on LiveJournal is doing an Elizabeth/Torri vid watch for the next week or so...lots of goodness there, stop by and check it out!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder to folks: Today and tomorrow, SyFy will be rerunning SG-1's New Order, Parts 1 and 2. It's Torri's first appearance as Elizabeth, and what does she do? She pwns the Goa'uld!

Comment

It's all over for the latest round of auctions, and here's the final tally:

Elizabeth Weir Shirt - $85.00

Elizabeth Weir "Home" Necklace - $262.77

Weir Office Books - $81.00

Comment

One Weir item up for auction this week:

Elizabeth Weir Uniform Shirt

It's the one with the bigger V-neck that we saw a few times throughout Season 3.

Comment

*sneaks in*

*sneaks out*

Comment

A temp thread for discussion and appreciation of Elizabeth and Torri while the crash is being sorted out.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

yay!
                      Spoiler:
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Killdeer, you've been busy this morning. Thanks for starting this Torri/Elizabeth thread.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Yay! *hugs thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Yay! *hugs thread*
                            I'm down to 14 days till my big trip to LA, which means, what? 16 or something til I actually see Torri on stage.... *eep*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                              I'm down to 14 days till my big trip to LA, which means, what? 16 or something til I actually see Torri on stage.... *eep*
                              Eeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                Please, take many pics.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X