Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
    Torri news - she's going to be in the play "Much Ado About Nothing".................

http://losangeles.broadwayworld.com/...36321_20100212

Even though I won't ever be able to go see it, I'm super excited for Torri! YAY!
    Thanks for sharing this! Always exciting to hear what she is up to.

Her co-star's name (JD Cullum) sounded familiar so I looked him up. Turns out it's his dad I'm thinking of. John Cullum played Holling on Northern Exposure. Loved that show.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Hmmm... anyone in the LA area who might be interested in a group trip?
    Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    is it bad that I for a brief moment considered seeing how much it would cost for me to fly to LA?
    Yeah, me too. LOL I've also thought about seeing her at Shore Leave. Either way, I would have to travel half the country. Where's a puddle jumper when you need one?!!!
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

Her co-star's name (JD Cullum) sounded familiar so I looked him up. Turns out it's his dad I'm thinking of. John Cullum played Holling on Northern Exposure. Loved that show.

Yeah, me too. LOL I've also thought about seeing her at Shore Leave. Either way, I would have to travel half the country. Where's a puddle jumper when you need one?!!!
      Oh I loved Northern Exposure too!

I'm going to Shore Leave (it's only about a five hour drive from where I live). And it's going to be amazing to meet her...I'm squeeing uncontrollably already and I only just mailed in the registration form yesterday. But I'd give anything to see her act....on stage....live....*sigh*
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Oh I loved Northern Exposure too!

I'm going to Shore Leave (it's only about a five hour drive from where I live). And it's going to be amazing to meet her...I'm squeeing uncontrollably already and I only just mailed in the registration form yesterday. But I'd give anything to see her act....on stage....live....*sigh*
        It was a fun show, wasn't it? I haven't seen it in forever. *adds to re-watch list*

You lucky thing, you! If there was someone else on the guest list I was crazy to see, I would seriously consider this. But there's not. Sigh. Still, it will be awesome to read your report!
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

It was a fun show, wasn't it? I haven't seen it in forever. *adds to re-watch list*

You lucky thing, you! If there was someone else on the guest list I was crazy to see, I would seriously consider this. But there's not. Sigh. Still, it will be awesome to read your report!
          I had planned to go when Torri was pretty much the only person I even wanted to see (not a BSG fan, never really got into Hercules and never saw Andromeda and Dr. Lee was meh for me...). But then they added Catherine Hicks (who I know more, actually from non-sci fi stuff than for her role in Star Trek IV) and had the squee factor upped for me.
          I promise to do my best to write a coherent report that says something more than squee
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

OK good...because I know someone who lives out that way who would definitely let me crash at her place (see this is bad...I can't just up and go to CA to see a play...I'm not that girl....)
            Sure you can! LOL!

Hmm, I'm starting to think we're going to have to take up a collection to get you two out here...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sure you can! LOL!

Hmm, I'm starting to think we're going to have to take up a collection to get you two out here...
              just for grins and giggles i looked up flights on Travelocity....um...if I go with a flight that requires me to change planes twice, I could get a flight from Pittsburgh International to LAX for $323....
              sigpic

Comment

just for grins and giggles i looked up flights on Travelocity....um...if I go with a flight that requires me to change planes twice, I could get a flight from Pittsburgh International to LAX for $323....
                Hmmm, that could be promising!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hmmm, that could be promising!
                  I have about a month to convince the hubby that this is something I need to do....
                  sigpic

Comment

I have about a month to convince the hubby that this is something I need to do....
                    See? Plenty of time!

Comment

The latest round of Stargate auctions has just wrapped up, and here's the final score:

Weir's necklace - $537.00

Weir's uniform shirt - $182.50

Wow! Looks like there are some happy Weir fans out there tonight!

Comment

Next round of auctions are up and Weir's red tank top is up:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stargate-Weir-Ta...item230566cb57

I don't really recall this too well--what episodes was this in?
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Torri wore it in "Coup D'etat" under her black yoga jacket.
                          sigpic]
                          "The only alternative to coexistence is codestruction."
                          ******* Jawaharlal Nehru (1889 -1964) *******

Comment

^^Oh yeah! I don't think I ever saw her wear it without the black jacket though.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torrifan View Post
                              Torri wore it in "Coup D'etat" under her black yoga jacket.
                              Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              ^^Oh yeah! I don't think I ever saw her wear it without the black jacket though.
                              Yeah, that's what I thought--I remember her wearing the V-neck shirt, just this one, not the tank top version:

Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Hmm... yeah, the tank top version is probably what was always used with the jacket, as I never saw any short sleeve lines puffing out the jacket sleeves. Clever of the costume department to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X