No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL! Don't forget Torri loves Johnny.. but then again, don't we all?

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      Yes! Yes, we do! Especially as Sweeney...

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! Guess what I found?! I don't know if anyone else has posted this...but here is a link to Torri's short movie, Save My Soul. I just watched it. It's hilarious! It's nice to see Torri in something else entirely. I love this movie. I'm going to watch it again.

You won't be disappointed!
        Last edited by JackandSamAddict; 02 March 2008, 01:50 PM.

Comment

*is happily suprised to see Johnny here*
          I'm going to Sweeney Todd tomorrow, really excited

Just read a tutorial about making animated icons. lol it took me forever.
          But here's the first one I made, unfortunately it's to big for LJ...

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
            I don't (sorry Torri) but my cousin is crazy about him.
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
              Hey guys! Guess what I found?! I don't know if anyone else has posted this...but here is a link to Torri's short movie, Save My Soul. I just watched it. It's hilarious! It's nice to see Torri in something else entirely. I love this movie. I'm going to watch it again.

I saw that, and its great. Absolutely hilarious! It seems like we've been waiting forever for this to come out.
              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                *is happily suprised to see Johnny here*
                I'm going to Sweeney Todd tomorrow, really excited

Just read a tutorial about making animated icons. lol it took me forever.
                But here's the first one I made, unfortunately it's to big for LJ...

Well done sofie! Looks good. The picture->text transition is excellently timed

If you want to make it smaller you can decrease the size of the actual animation. Might help, might not...

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post

Lol, that movie is gold

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                  Well done sofie! Looks good. The picture->text transition is excellently timed

If you want to make it smaller you can decrease the size of the actual animation. Might help, might not...
                  I'll try that the next time. Plan on making many more (when I find enough time)

Comment

A question: How short is the short movie Save My Soul? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                      A question: How short is the short movie Save My Soul? lol
                      8 minutes, 34 seconds
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        8 minutes, 34 seconds
                        Thanks FH!

Comment

Save My Soul is hilarious. It was good to see Torri in another role. I saw her in the NCIS episode, but the only other thing I've seen her in is SGA.

She's great at everything she does, isn't she?
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                            Save My Soul is hilarious. It was good to see Torri in another role. I saw her in the NCIS episode, but the only other thing I've seen her in is SGA.

She really is!!! I loved her in 'the outer limits' So cute.
                            I SO hope she'll be back in NCIS, she has such great chemistry with Ducky and Gibbs *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

Yes! SMS is soooo great! I loved it! It was hilarious! "What does the little chick say..." Had me cracking up! Ahhh...Torri...I have such a girl crush on her!

Comment

Has anyone heard any other news about upcoming projects for Torri?

Thanks!
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X