Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    How could I forget that? It will be so much fun! Awesome movie and a bunch of crazy nice gals...
    Uhm, we may have to take my brother with us... Maybe! He doesn't want to be alone... Sorry!
    You couldn't hehe, indeed!
    Pussy *whistles* He should be careful what he wishes for
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
      You couldn't hehe, indeed!
      Pussy *whistles* He should be careful what he wishes for
      ROFLz I highly doubt he will actually come I'll buy him a pizza or cheezburger and he'll be quiet...
      sigpic

Comment

ROFLz I highly doubt he will actually come I'll buy him a pizza or cheezburger and he'll be quiet...
        LOL, men are so easy to please

Comment

Billy! *flails* Your sig is KILLING ME with cuteness XD *misses Claudia*

It is a nice pic on the cover of the audio book. Has it been released yet?

I iz cute, y/y?
          Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 18 February 2008, 02:32 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

I iz cute, y/y?
            I knew it would! I miss her too but i kinda like Jenny...a lot *hides*

I think 21st March was the release date..or I'm confusing it with something else right now...

The cutest!!! besides my kitty of course

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

I iz cute, y/y?
              Yes!

@billy: And my kitties! Did I mention I had to sleep in my brother's room cuz Leo refused to clear my bed...?
              sigpic

Comment

Yes!

@billy: And my kitties! Did I mention I had to sleep in my brother's room cuz Leo refused to clear my bed...?
                ROFL...how was that with cats and staff?!

Comment

ROFL...how was that with cats and staff?!
                  That saying is so true! The other day Leo slept in my bed, too. I cuddled him like mad and he got up and I was like 'yes! hehe got ya!', put my hot-water bag under my blanket and left for the bathroom. When I got back guess who had found the warm spot?
                  Cats must have sensors for warm, nice and cozy places...

3,333!
                  sigpic

Comment

That saying is so true! The other day Leo slept in my bed, too. I cuddled him like mad and he got up and I was like 'yes! hehe got ya!', put my hot-water bag under my blanket and left for the bathroom. When I got back guess who had found the warm spot?
                    Cats must have sensors for warm, nice and cozy places...

3,333!
                    Abso-frakkin-lutely, mine has now slept in every single bed in the house! She usually sleeps in our guestroom under the blanket and you can't tell she's there, it's perfectly flat and tidy and then you lift the blanket and get a heartattack because she's lying there.

hehe

Comment

Abso-frakkin-lutely, mine has now slept in every single bed in the house! She usually sleeps in our guestroom under the blanket and you can't tell she's there, it's perfectly flat and tidy and then you lift the blanket and get a heartattack because she's lying there.

hehe
                      I know these moments! They lay there like the Sphinx itself and you only notice them cuz at some point they start making the cutest noises ever...
                      sigpic

Comment

I know these moments! They lay there like the Sphinx itself and you only notice them cuz at some point they start making the cutest noises ever...
                        ...yeah in this you-dare-to-interupt-my-beautisleep?-kinda-way!

Comment

...yeah in this you-dare-to-interupt-my-beautisleep?-kinda-way!
                          Yeah and imagine you dare to touch them after they've spent hours of cleaning themselves to be ready for bed... If looks could kill
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah and imagine you dare to touch them after they've spent hours of cleaning themselves to be ready for bed... If looks could kill
                            That's the good thing with growing up with cats, you're pretty much immune against all sorts of looks

Comment

That's the good thing with growing up with cats, you're pretty much immune against all sorts of looks
                              Well, the *bad* looks anyway. I'm defo not immune against the 'I-am-the-cutest-thing-you've-ever-seen' No chance in hell... Gosh, I'm a loser
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, the *bad* looks anyway. I'm defo not immune against the 'I-am-the-cutest-thing-you've-ever-seen' No chance in hell... Gosh, I'm a loser
                                Oh well...that's because we're such nice gals and let them work the cute charm...forever and always...gosh, you're right, we ARE losers

Comment

Working...
                                X