Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
    Ooh, thanks for the pretty pics Sapph!

LOL, almost exactly my response when I noticed it!

Did you watch? What did you think?
    whaaaa...? watch what? what was on? a Torri movie?! help me here people!
    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
      whaaaa...? watch what? what was on? a Torri movie! help me here people!

lol yea help me 2 ya'll!!
      *sometimes, u gotta do something stupid to be smart; in this case, im doin' it everyday*

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
        whaaaa...? watch what? what was on? a Torri movie?! help me here people!
        Originally posted by atlantisnewbie06 View Post
        lol yea help me 2 ya'll!!
        Whoa, relax guys!

I was just referring to Family Of Cops III. It was on here in Aus on Monday, and I was wondering what borgprincess thought is all.

Didn't have enough Torri in it methinks, but I totally called her getting in on with the Hot one.

And since I can't cap how cute she was in that, I think I'll go cap Jungleground instead.

Comment

Whoa, relax guys!

I was just referring to Family Of Cops III. It was on here in Aus on Monday, and I was wondering what borgprincess thought is all.

Didn't have enough Torri in it methinks, but I totally called her getting in on with the Hot one.

And since I can't cap how cute she was in that, I think I'll go cap Jungleground instead.
          ... It was on here in Aus? Which State are you in? Er, nevermind I just saw you're from Melbourne *totally missed it but has it on Dvd*

Sebastian Spence redefines hot

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Whoa, relax guys!

To the bold: True and of course.

Okay so I'm creative tonight, I have a six page papers I should be working on right now. *blushes and runs*
            Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Dang, I need to come in here more often. FOC3 came on Monday? I totally missed it Well I'd have missed it anyways, I had an exam that day It came in exam block last time too, but I watched it that time. I desperately wanna make icons, but I can't, so I thought I'd pic!spam you all instead.

Spoiler:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

And a little more:
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Nice! But that sucks you have exams

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Exams are evil

Another pic:

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                      No worries guys!

oparu has them up here as well as a report from the con.
                      Woot! Thanks Sapph!
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
                        They are evil! I have one more assignment to hand in and then my end exam. Of which I still have to organise someone to oversee... Heh.

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        Woot! Thanks Sapph!
                        No worries!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Aww... assignments are only marginally better than exams

Smiley Torri pics:
                          Spoiler:

Comment

... It was on here in Aus? Which State are you in? Er, nevermind I just saw you're from Melbourne *totally missed it but has it on Dvd*
                            *waves Melbourne flag*
                            It was the midday movie on ch 7. What state are you from again?

Sebastian Spence redefines hot
                            Well, not gonna argue there...

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                            To the bold: True and of course.
                            Glad to see my opinion back up by a competent authority.

Dang, I need to come in here more often. FOC3 came on Monday? I totally missed it Well I'd have missed it anyways, I had an exam that day It came in exam block last time too, but I watched it that time.
                            Aww, sorry ubi, that sucks.

Have some Jungleground caps to make up for it:
                            Spoiler:
                            Click for bigger

And there are a hundred gazillion more (well, about two hundred more) Jungleground caps HERE if you're interested. With J.R and Lexa and Peter too. Feel free to snurch 'em!

Such a wonderful waste of my time when I should have been studying, but oh well. And I still only managed to cap half the movie.

Comment

Whee! Pretty caps!! *snags* I'll have a look through the PB album later too. ^.^ Procrastination FTW!!

(BTW, do you have an LJ name? So that I may credit if I make icons and the like?)

Comment

Whee! Pretty caps!! *snags* I'll have a look through the PB album later too. ^.^ Procrastination FTW!!

(BTW, do you have an LJ name? So that I may credit if I make icons and the like?)
                                Hey, glad you likey.

Nope, no LJ. But go ahead and make stuff! It's all good.

I keep seeing those "Support" sigs around, thought I'd try my hand at one...it's a little weird though.

Comment

Working...
                                X