• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
    pic spam

Spoiler:

Yay pic spam!!!!
    Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Bliss on DVD is on ebay for £4.99 (+p&p)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
        I would. It's kinda cheesey sometimes, but it's a good Torri film =D
        I'm gonna assume that was to me.

Thanks.

Comment

Hm Bliss... It reminds me of the days I had a huge shock discovering Mary McDee wasn't the only one doing soft!pr0n

Not as good as the toes!pr0n but I defo consider it a must see!

Intent broaden my horizons as well, lol! I should thank Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
            Hm Bliss... It reminds me of the days I had a huge shock discovering Mary McDee wasn't the only one doing soft!pr0n

Not as good as the toes!pr0n but I defo consider it a must see!

Intent broaden my horizons as well, lol! I should thank Torri
            I don't remember being shocked, but maybe that's bc I read about it before I saw it. But I don't even remember being shocked reading it. Hehe, I'm unshockable!

The only thing that beats TOES! is YCTML.

I would have to say that even though they aren't feature length, Bliss and Intent are in my top five of Torri's work. Leading men aside bc I thought one was fugly and one was fugly and couldn't act, they both have great acting and interesting stories.

Top 3 films:

Balls Up (CHEEEEEEESE! *bg*)
            Airborne (Sean Bean and Colm Feore make up for Steve Guttenburg)
            Jungleground (It's crappy but it has JR Bourne in leather. 'Nuff said!)

Top 5 TV series/eps:

Atlantis S1 (Although Weir showed more emotion in S2/3, S1 is the best season overall, imo)
            Highlander: The Raven (Great chemistry with the leading guy! Shame she was only in the pilot)
            SG1 (When Lizzie was hardcore and pwnd teh Bad Guys with her ski11z of aw3s0m3)
            Bliss (Torri!pr0n )
            Forever Knight (Hurrah for vampyres!)
            Last edited by SallyLizzie; 02 November 2007, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              I don't remember being shocked, but maybe that's bc I read about it before I saw it. But I don't even remember being shocked reading it. Hehe, I'm unshockable!

I would have to say that even though they aren't feature length, Bliss and Intent are in my top five of Torri's work. Leading men aside bc I thought one was fugly and one was fugly and couldn't act, they both have great acting and interesting stories.

Top 3 films:

Top 5 TV series/eps:

Atlantis S1 (Although Weir showed more emotion in S2/3, S1 is the best season overall, imo)
              Highlander: The Raven (Great chemistry with the leading guy! Shame she was only in the pilot)
              Bliss (Torri!pr0n )
              Well, I was shocked! I couldn't imagine Dr Elizabeth Weir doing pr0n before SGA! lol! I'm a sensible mind!

OMG! YCTML!!!!!! *diez* I'll always remember when you clipped that bit just for me! *g* But then I saw the movie and it was a good one, but OMG the bathroom scene pwns everything! Other scenes that pwn everything are in TTCA. But that's again, other actors and actresses

LOL!!! You're helpless! But there's Torri!pr0n in intent as well, even though it's not my type of pr0n, lol.

Comment

Well, I was shocked! I couldn't imagine Dr Elizabeth Weir doing pr0n before SGA! lol! I'm a sensible mind!
                Haha, that's like a whole other show! Like musical!Lantis. Oooh, they should crossover so we could have musical!pr0n!Lantis *glees*

OMG! YCTML!!!!!! *diez* I'll always remember when you clipped that bit just for me! *g*
                Shhhh! That's how rumours get started.

LOL!!! You're helpless! But there's Torri!pr0n in intent as well, even though it's not my type of pr0n, lol.
                Intent was on my list... I hadn't realised I'd deleted it during editing. Must have been bc the lead guy fails at acting. Seriously. FAILS! *ahem* Anyway, Intent should be made into a book, bc the story and characters have that much potential. Or even better, a feature length movie so I can be lazy and not have to read.

Comment

Haha, that's like a whole other show! Like musical!Lantis. Oooh, they should crossover so we could have musical!pr0n!Lantis *glees*

Shhhh! That's how rumours get started.

Intent was on my list... I hadn't realised I'd deleted it during editing. Must have been bc the lead guy fails at acting. Seriously. FAILS! *ahem* Anyway, Intent should be made into a book, bc the story and characters have that much potential. Or even better, a feature length movie so I can be lazy and not have to read.
                  OMG! musical!pr0n!Lantis is da shizzle! I wants that!!!!!!!! *iz angry, goes mad* !!!! Broadway and West End, here Sally and I come!!!!

You've already spread the rumour that I'm your wife everywhere already, so....

Yup, you've already mentioned that to me thousands of times We're still waiting for it to happen

Comment

I'm thinking if I mention it enough times somone will actually listen to me and make it happen.

Comment

I'm thinking if I mention it enough times somone will actually listen to me and make it happen.
                      I'm sorry I'm not the one who can make it happen but you can keep on mentioning it to me as long as you want. I'll still end up thinking you have that memory of a fish, yo.

Comment

I'll still end up thinking you have that memory of a fish, yo.
                        ...a passion fish!

Comment

A quick message from the SEW Crew and then you'll be returned to your regular programming....

Good Evening SEW Crew!

It’s time for “Round 2” on our weekly email campaign.

The targets for November 4th – November 10th are the studios and networks above Bridge Studios who have ownership in the show.

We feel that, to really get our message out and be heard, it is important to email TPTB who are ABOVE Bridge Studios. While we want to continue our dialogue with Bridge Studios and feel it is important to the campaign, we also feel it is time to get our message to a broader and potentially more influential audience.

Below (in spoiler tags) is a lengthy list of email addresses for the studios/networks/companies who have an interest/investment in Stargate Atlantis. We ask that you copy and paste these addresses into an email and send one message to the entire group.

Spoiler:

NBC UNIVERSAL / SCIFI execs ADDRESSES:
                          [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];
                          [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];
                          [email protected];

GE EXECUTIVES' EMAIL ADDRESSES:
                          [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];
                          [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];
                          [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];
                          [email protected]; [email protected];
                          [email protected]

MGM EMAIL ADDRESSES:
                          [email protected]; [email protected]

Now that you know WHO to send your email to, here’s just a few notes on email content…..

Show how you supported the show prior to the casting changes in Season 4:
                          Here’s a list of examples – pick the ones which apply to you or include your own unique list…..
                          *You watched the show live
                          *You bought the DVDs
                          *You bought other SGA memorabilia – calendars, books, t-shirts, etc.
                          *You participated in online communities to discuss the show
                          *Others????

Explain why you are currently unhappy with the show:
                          Show Runners have taken Torri Higginson from a full-time character – the lovely and talented Dr. Elizabeth Weir – and booted her to recurring status with only 4 episodes in Season 4.

Describe how has this decision impacted your support of the show: *You’re only watching Torri’s episodes for Season 4, or you’re not watching Season 4 out of protest, or whatever your situation is
                          *You will not continue to buy SGA DVD’s or memorabilia
                          *It’s affected your desire to check out new shows on a network that doesn’t support talented actors

Then ask for what you want:
                          For Torri Higginson to be brought back full-time as Dr. Elizabeth Weir in Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis!

Signature:
                          Your Name
                          SEW Crew Member
                          www.saveelizabethweir.com

Thanks,
                          SEW HQ
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Top 3 films:

Top 5 TV series/eps:

Bliss (Torri!pr0n )
                            Good choices, and you're right about Jungleground. My copy doesn't even had the end of the movie (like so many from what I've heard). It's kinda depressing. BTW- fish?!! What the frak is going on in here?
                            Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                              Now posting this in the RIGHT thread...
                              One of my local stations in playing Family of Cops III next week. Anyone know if it's worth watching just for Torri?
                              O really like that movie! Sebastien Spence.. Mmm...

Top 3 films:

[B]
                              Oh Airborne... How I love your badness

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                              Good choices, and you're right about Jungleground. My copy doesn't even had the end of the movie (like so many from what I've heard). It's kinda depressing. BTW- fish?!! What the frak is going on in here?
                              What do you mean it doesn't have the ending? That just sucks!

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                              X