Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    St@r, looking at your pics there and my, Joe looks buff. Methinks someone's been working out. If he keeps going at this rate he'll end up a proper beefcake, aka Chris Judge
    LOL i just watched insdie 200 and it's shocking how much Chris as changed. He looks so so different

Joe didn't seem very buff at Gmex he looked more scrawny than i expected lol. But still lovely

XXX

Comment

She was so pretty in this episode. *love*
      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
        She was so pretty in this episode. *love*
        She really was!

Comment

Thanks so much for posting those caps!! I can't wait to see it!!

Spoiler:
          I LOVE the pictures were Shep is carrying Liz *FAN GIRL SQUEE* &

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Hello chicadee!

Yep!
            Spoiler:
            That was great, but I loved how she interacted with *gasp* almost everyone! Teyla, Rodney, Shep, Carson, Heitmeyer....

That was fabulous!

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
              Hello chicadee!

Yep!
              Spoiler:
              That was great, but I loved how she interacted with *gasp* almost everyone! Teyla, Rodney, Shep, Carson, Heitmeyer....

That was fabulous!
              Spoiler:
              HEIGHTMEYER!!! *does a dance* My favorite counselor is back!

Hello my spouse! *huggles*

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

Comment

*waves* hi all. Just popping in before I go into Wellington...

Picture to keep this on topic:

But now completely OT. On the way to Eileen's house I stopped into the mall to say hi to my friend. She was in the corner of the bookshop she works in and we were talking and I looked down, and yelled (in a quiet store) "OMG! It's Idina! On the cover! OMG!" And there was only like 1 paragraph about Wicked! but there was a nice picture of Idina and Cheno above it It was so cool, and my friend just backed away slowly. Okay, that's out of my system now... /OT
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                  *waves* hi all. Just popping in before I go into Wellington...

Picture to keep this on topic:

But now completely OT. On the way to Eileen's house I stopped into the mall to say hi to my friend. She was in the corner of the bookshop she works in and we were talking and I looked down, and yelled (in a quiet store) "OMG! It's Idina! On the cover! OMG!" And there was only like 1 paragraph about Wicked! but there was a nice picture of Idina and Cheno above it It was so cool, and my friend just backed away slowly. Okay, that's out of my system now... /OT

Hey where is that pic of Torri from?

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler View Post
                    Hey where is that pic of Torri from?
                    It looks like it's from an online interview that was done close to when The Real World aired. I haven't see that cap of it before- did I end up missing part of it?
                    Last edited by Short Angel; 28 November 2006, 06:30 PM.
                    Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

LOVE those icons ubi

BIG CONGRATS on 1,000 posts!
                      Ditto on 1000 posts Ubi. CONGRATS!!!!! Prettiful icons too.

Thanks for all the great screencaps St@ruck, Sapph, Kindu and SpacegirlNZ . Mind if I snurch? *Bats eyelashes*

Originally posted by Skyler View Post
                      Thanks so much for posting those caps!! I can't wait to see it!!

Spoiler:
                      I LOVE the pictures were Shep is carrying Liz *FAN GIRL SQUEE* &
                      Yep! Ditto on that as well.

I haven't seen the whole episode yet but it seems to have everything I want from TPTB.

Some thoughts on the little bits of Echoes I did see.
                      Spoiler:

* Loving the longer hairstyle and is it my imagination or is Elizabeth looking younger with each season? Is she loosening up?
                      * Whales! Love whales.
                      *Continuity from GUP.
                      *Elizabeth/Teyla friendship moments. Girl power!
                      *OMG!!! Just lurked in Spanky thread. Major squee from all the spoiler pics. Is it so canon or what? Touching her face, holding her hand? Disclaimer:Must view in context to get objective viewpoint.
                      *OMG!!! Nearly passed out from hyperventilation in Sparky thread. Nuff said.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Love the caps guys!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Heee! Ronni why were you lurking? Come out and play with us! Hasn't been that much activity since... Umm..Duet?

Of course you can snurch mine, but I'll be uploading better quality ones tonight (hopefully) if you want those instead.

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

More caps!! *squees* Can't wait. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Heee! Ronni why were you lurking? Come out and play with us! Hasn't been that much activity since... Umm..Duet?

Of course you can snurch mine, but I'll be uploading better quality ones tonight (hopefully) if you want those instead.
                              Thank you muchly Sapph!

Heehee! I tend to lurk cuz if I start playing I'll never get any real work done. Just tell your buddies they're super talented....oh never mind, I'll go over there myself. T'is the right thing to do.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                                Last lot:

Spoiler:

She looks so adorable in this last pic...

Great caps Space, and Sapph.

I snagged the
                                Spoiler:
                                sheppard carrying liz for a possible icon

icons..from echoes caps...not really spoilerish, but behind the cut anyway...
                                Spoiler:

night!....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X