Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faraway
    I got to meet Tori at DragonCon this past weekend. What a wonderful woman. She was so open and honest. I told her Dr. Weir is my fave character and how I loved the Weir centered episode. She said I was adorable and gave me a hug. Oh, and I was wearing my Farscape shirt and she said she likes Farscape and thinks Ben Browder and Claudia Black are wonderful. I was also lucky enough to have her stop by the Farscape table I help run. Here is a great pic.

Ahhhhh!! *crash tackles you* That is a gorgeous pic!! Thank you sooooooo much for sharing it with us!
    <-----This is me grinning like woah!

And she has great taste in TV shows I must say

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    I'm just waiting for Sedge to sign on for Vancouver Con 2007. I'll be so there. Bugger Torri, I want a photo op with Sedge
    No!! Not 2007! I'm hanging out optimistically for 2008 babee!! *nudges Moo, Angel and Puppy*

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I've got the bug. I didn't like my first Con experience that much, but I've got the bug anyways So I'll most likely be there 2008 aswell Blimey...*imagines us lot at Vancouver*...

Comment

I've got the bug. I didn't like my first Con experience that much, but I've got the bug anyways So I'll most likely be there 2008 aswell Blimey...*imagines us lot at Vancouver*...
        You should have seen us this year Nah, seriously? It's loads of fun! I'm going back in November this year.... Which is why I can't go to another con next year coz I'm saving for 2008 I think there's.... 6 or 7 that I know of who are planning on going... And you make another.... Oh boy....

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Faraway, that pic is adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing!

2008 get-together, eh? I may have to start planning. *evil cackle* I'd like to try to get there for 2007 since I'll likely still be up in Seattle anyways, but it really depends on money and work schedules (assuming I get the marine mammal trainer internship I'm gunning for ).
          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I hopes you get it too, Kirsten. Then you can afford Vancouver and San Diego (and just bribe the time off) Hehe, I thinks me and my credit card are going to become very well aquainted over the next couple of years

Originally posted by Sapphs
            I think there's.... 6 or 7 that I know of who are planning on going... And you make another.... Oh boy....
            I'm sure I can drag BlueBanrigh along too. Heh, there's at least two hotel rooms already

Comment

I hopes you get it too, Kirsten. Then you can afford Vancouver and San Diego (and just bribe the time off) Hehe, I thinks me and my credit card are going to become very well aquainted over the next couple of years
              Actually, I still wouldn't be able to afford it, because it's an unpaid internship. But dude, I'd get to play with beluga whales, so who cares?

Comment

Good luck for your job kirsten! *sends positive thoughts*

*looks at credit card* Uhhhmmmm...

I really hope Torri gets invited to the 2008 con.... And yeah I know it's ages away.

2 rooms? ...more like 4!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I got to meet Tori at DragonCon this past weekend. What a wonderful woman. She was so open and honest. I told her Dr. Weir is my fave character and how I loved the Weir centered episode. She said I was adorable and gave me a hug. Oh, and I was wearing my Farscape shirt and she said she likes Farscape and thinks Ben Browder and Claudia Black are wonderful. I was also lucky enough to have her stop by the Farscape table I help run. Here is a great pic.

Gorgeous pic, Faraway!! Thanks for sharing! What did Torri say in the panel?

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

So, there's a "Why does everyone hate Weir" thread. I'll tell you why.

Because Weir stands for:

Wrapped
                    Excellence
                    In
                    Regality

and not everyone can handle that.

Dr. Elizabeth Weir rules!

That's what Weir stands for.

Comment

Faraway you're so luck! And that's an awesome pic!

Omg, I could so save $2582 for the ticket from Wellington New Zealand to Vancouver! I could so do that! I really want Torri to come back here, so I get to meet her, but we'll see.
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Anyone buying flights, make sure you look around! The first search I did turned up prices starting at about £1500. I then searched kelkoo which gave me a starting price of just under £500!! Helluva difference.

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                        Actually, I still wouldn't be able to afford it, because it's an unpaid internship. But dude, I'd get to play with beluga whales, so who cares?
                        What's that Sedge? Kirsten needs to start playing the lottery?

It sounds amazing. Fingers crossed you get it!

Comment

ZOMG!! There's an arm sticking out of Torri's back! That, or someone propping her up

Comment

Anyone buying flights, make sure you look around! The first search I did turned up prices starting at about £1500. I then searched kelkoo which gave me a starting price of just under £500!! Helluva difference.

What's that Sedge? Kirsten needs to start playing the lottery?

It sounds amazing. Fingers crossed you get it!
                            Thankee!

Kirsten needs to find a hot, rich doctor to marry. *shifty eyes*

Comment

ZOMG!! There's an arm sticking out of Torri's back! That, or someone propping her up
                              Well, you are close. That is her handler behind her. Poor Tori, she was so tired after Saturday. Got in late Friday and hit the ground running Saturday morning. By Saturday afternoon I am not sure she remembered her name. LOL

Comment

That's a good point. I stick with Qantas cause I have a flyer card. The price in my previous post is quite resonabol. Last year when I went to space camp my tickets cost almost $5000 I think. Or more...

I have nothing to add to make this post more ontopic...

Pigtails Weir.
                                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X