Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfkirsten
    "Ohhh, I quiver with FEAR." /Scar
    That's right, you'd better! Or else...or else...the Rodney doll get's it!!

/has no idea where that came from

Can nobodies be somebodies?
    My Livejournal
    Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90
      Torri! *bows to that woman* she was sooo sweet! Thanks again to Kirstens Torri radar

Yummy Ice cream!
      Damn straight! She is really sweet.

OMG kirsten! The Lion King!! *grins*

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        Damn straight! She is really sweet.

OMG kirsten! The Lion King!! *grins*
        *giggles* my brain is in Lion King mode, 'cause I just watched a bootleg (albeit an awful one) of that Broadway show last night.
        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I'm in random mode

Watching my Ave. Q bootleg, Thinking about the popular vid and discussing rent with a friend

Can nobodies be somebodies?
          My Livejournal
          Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
            Welcome to my world! It's even worse when you picture him doing the scene that accompanies said picture.
            *pictures* It's definitely worse

ETA: I found a pretty Lizzie cap on my photobucket account. ^.^ Looks like a lone ranger though

Last edited by ubiquitous; 03 September 2006, 09:32 PM.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

you guys mind if i borrow some of these pics to make icons? ^_^;

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                LadyB!!!! Nice to see you here You can borrow any of mine for sure! I can give you a link to my PB account if you want more of a selection

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Trialia how's the makeup coming along? Last time I had to wear stage make up it didn't come off for like 3 days. Luckily it was a pinkish colour close ish to my skin colour so that wasn't too bad.

I love all the pics that have been posted! Keep them coming please
                  sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                  "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                  My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Well if you're referring to the one I posted, go ahead. It's not mine though, and I can't remember where I got it from. ^.^

And Sapph, I should just put you on my regular list for caps.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                      And Sapph, I should just put you on my regular list for caps.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Well, I keep crediting you separately each time, but I use them more than I use some of my other sources of caps.

Comment

If you mean any of mine. Sure

I made a couple more I was feeling green.. *nudge Trialia*

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Cute icons!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                              Well, I keep crediting you separately each time, but I use them more than I use some of my other sources of caps.
                              No need to credit, I'm sure you use a lot of different peoples!

Nice icons Space!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I like crediting, and it's nice to remember where I get stuff from. I even sort my pics by who I get them from.

Comment

Working...
                                X