No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice wallpapers sapph and yeah witchblade007 the wallpaper i made the pictures were from rising parts 1 and 2 and nice icons space

Comment

Pretty icons Space!! ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
        Woah Wb! Your sig is so bright and colourful! It's great

Thanks for all the kind words! Makes me want to make more
        Do show us more

Very cool icons Space!!! I see you've been busy

Comment

Thanks all. Yeah I have been busy. I come bearing more gifts

A wall:

And a couple of icons:

I would have more, but I've spent most of the day making a custom mood thingie for me for lj
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Morning folks. No internet at home which mean I've got to use it at work, which means limited PB.

Soooo...

*imaginary cute pic of Torri/Liz*

That is all.
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

OOooo I love your layout for the wall! Haven't seen on like that before

Has anyone got caps from Echoes? Or seen it (if it's even aired? )

ETA: Morning Moo!

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I think it has aired... haven't seen it yet.

The wall, I was going to make the into icons, but when I shrunk them they looked funny, so they became a wall.

*wonders when muse will come back* Maybe tomorrow... before I go to Dracula
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yeah my muse seems to have taken an extended vacation...

I like split icons if they're done well. They can get a bit over-crowded tho.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Pretty icons and wall Space!! Especially the first icon.

Couple of icons of my own:

Comment

YAY! Icons from ubi!!!! And... "The men cheered. The women fainted. The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - congrats on 1000!!!!!!!! *does dance*

Yeah, I agree, Sapph. I figured 3 little boxes was probably the most I could use.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOVE those icons ubi

BIG CONGRATS on 1,000 posts!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Thank you!! ^.^ *confetti*

Comment

Congrats ubi!

OMG, Echoes. I haven't even seen all of it yet and I love what I have seen... if only my comp would give me sound. *tinkers with it, then kicks it to see if that'll help* Oh, new Rising icon...

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                              OMG, Echoes. I haven't even seen all of it yet and I love what I have seen... [/img]
                              Yes I've seen it, and it's totally one of my favorite episode of the season !!

Spoiler:

Everyone has something to do in it and it's really great !!
                              And I love Liz in it !! She's using some of her skills by translating some Ancient, that's cool !
                              She's worried for her people, she has humor, she passed out ...
                              and I love Torri's hair !!

Comment

Originally posted by Kindu View Post
                                Yes I've seen it, and it's totally one of my favorite episode of the season !!

Spoiler:

Everyone has something to do in it and it's really great !!
                                And I love Liz in it !! She's using some of her skills by translating some Ancient, that's cool !
                                She's worried for her people, she has humor, she passed out ...
                                and I love Torri's hair !!
                                Awww, damn, I so want to see it! But I can't watch it, my computer is hating on my sound card.

Comment

Working...
                                X