X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks i will try that

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck View Post
      Love that i had it as my ringtone but i got funny looks lol so its now changed

XXX
      Instead you just randomy start singing and get funny looks that way...

*runs*

kidding!
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
        Instead you just randomy start singing and get funny looks that way...

*runs*

kidding!
        How rude!!!

I do admit to random outburst of song, but thats because i belive that life should be a musical *and my songs at gmex where not that random something happened to trigger each one lol*

And because i havent posted any in forever i belive it's time for some Torri goodness

And see even Torri thinks life should be a musical

Comment

How rude!!!

I do admit to random outburst of song, but thats because i belive that life should be a musical *and my songs at gmex where not that random something happened to trigger each one lol*

And because i havent posted any in forever i belive it's time for some Torri goodness

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...nap-739774.png

And see even Torri thinks life should be a musical
          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...5/PDVD_158.jpg
          Aww, I love your singing. They keep me on my toes.
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

As someone who started singing and dancing in the supermarket earlier, I can't really say anything. Not that I would bc seriously, how cool would it be for everybody to randomly go at it Fame stylee

And er...

Comment

Crap! I just realised that I hadn't uploaded the Hide and Seek .zip file I'd made! Oops... Shall do that tonight.

How is everyone going with making stuff for the Episode-A-Week thing?

And I think everyone should sing at least once a day Hehe, 'Fame! I'm gonna live forever".. *cough*

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                Crap! I just realised that I hadn't uploaded the Hide and Seek .zip file I'd made! Oops... Shall do that tonight.

And I think everyone should sing at least once a day Hehe, 'Fame! I'm gonna live forever".. *cough*
                Episode-A-Week thing?? Did I miss something?

*cackles* I've been singing all day. And no that's NOT why it's raining! *looks indignant*

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                  As someone who started singing and dancing in the supermarket earlier, I can't really say anything. Not that I would bc seriously, how cool would it be for everybody to randomly go at it Fame stylee
                  LOL life would be so much more merrier lol

Me and Harri used to work together and one night for a good few hours we both just randomly stopped talking and sang everything we had to say to one another for a good few hours lol.

*Yep.........erm.............. crawls back under her rock*

She could be wirling around the pole singing lol

Flashdance

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                    Episode-A-Week thing?? Did I miss something?
                    Hmm apparently.. We thought about having an art thing for each episode for a week. Next week it starts with Rising. You can make icons, walls, banners, anything!

I posted a link to some new higher-res caps a few pages back...

*cackles* I've been singing all day. And no that's NOT why it's raining! *looks indignant*
                    Me too *sings* "When I'm with the Wizaaard!!"

And I'm loving the singing caps!

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Whoops. Forgot. It's Rising this week, yes? And both parts or just the first?

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

*imagines*

*dies*

Originally posted by St@rbuck
                        Me and Harri used to work together and one night for a good few hours we both just randomly stopped talking and sang everything we had to say to one another for a good few hours lol.
                        hmm...I'm thinking this could be worth trying at Peg2... :

...And if Sally comes we could give the Fame stylee a whirl.

... Ok, weird I know...I'm going to bed now.
                        hh

Comment

Hmm apparently.. We thought about having an art thing for each episode for a week. Next week it starts with Rising. You can make icons, walls, banners, anything!

I posted a link to some new higher-res caps a few pages back...
                          Ah, maybe I missed it while my net was being mean. *pokes it*

Nice. But I'm being lazy and can't be bothered to go look right now... But thanks.

Me too *sings* "When I'm with the Wizaaard!!"

*cackles* Try singing along to Theatre of Tragedy, hon. That would be much more entertaining, because most of us sing along to Wicked and that's made for people to sing, but ToT? *giggles* Well, you'll see.

Comment

[QUOTE=Major_Moomin;6029022
                            hmm...I'm thinking this could be worth trying at Peg2... :

...And if Sally comes we could give the Fame stylee a whirl.

... Ok, weird I know...I'm going to bed now. [/QUOTE]

Sally HAS to come to Peg2 it's now the law. We can have an all singing all dancing weekend

Startrekkin *yay*

Goodnight sweet dreams *hugs*

I think she's exited by the idea lol

X X X

Comment

LOL! I can just imagine it...

*Sally leaps on car bonnet* "Moo, and Star, I'm here standing on this car. I'm sure this con thing will be great but more importantly, where's the barrrr!?"

Comment

LOL! I can just imagine it...

*Sally leaps on car bonnet* "Moo, and Star, I'm here standing on this car. I'm sure this con thing will be great but more importantly, where's the barrrr!?"

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25...RBORNE-554.jpg

Bar hmmmmm......

The bar at the thistle is scandalous they change the price of things whenever they feel like it...... *cough* garage up the road*

XXX

Comment

Working...
                                X