No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back.. omg it is! Reusers!, buy Torri nice clothes!

aussie -a-thon ay whooo.. jsut a little bit off topic.. is anyone watching that interview with Teri Irwin?
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

It's from one of the specials, I'm not sure which one though.

ETA - I saw a few minutes, but I don't really wanna watch it out of principle. I think it's become a bit of a ridiculous media circus, and really, the poor woman's been through enough without being hassled for interviews and stuff and from what I saw she's still quite upset. [/OT]
      Last edited by ubiquitous; 27 September 2006, 02:51 AM.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Aussie and honourary Aussie hour

And nope, I'm not watching it. I'd rather not ball my eyes out atm. I'm watching Bones instead

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Ahh me either shes been throught enough the poor women... anyway back on topic

did we ever see lizzy were that leather jacket?

LOL -we really need an aussie to talk on SGA.. i wanna know if they use actors from the countries or just americans and canadians and put differnt flags on their uniforms

Comment

And that includes Kiwis ^.^ Cos they're honorary Aussies anyways

And yes we did see the leather jacket..38 minutes and in
            Spoiler:
            TRW

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous

And yes we did see the leather jacket..38 minutes and in
              Spoiler:
              TRW

LOL yes and surrounding countries

oooh i remember now!.... i want it! *pouts*

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
                Ahh me either shes been throught enough the poor women... anyway back on topic

did we ever see lizzy were that leather jacket?

LOL -we really need an aussie to talk on SGA.. i wanna know if they use actors from the countries or just americans and canadians and put differnt flags on their uniforms
                Yeah... I wondered about that. Zelenka is Czech, but I don't see his flag worn on his uniform.

EDIT: I think I have that pic of Liz in leather somewhere... be right back.
                Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

Tonight... hehe... "tonight"... I don't know why I'm giggling that it's night to y'all and 12 noon to me. *giggles again* Guess it's just being happy that that hell of a very short, very nasty migraine is out of here. Or something.

Picspam, yeaaaaaaa! *calls out* Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! More pictures!!!!!!

Comment

I love Lizzie's clothes. They're kinda similar to my sorta taste, except I never wear white, cos I look horribly dark. But I'd make an exception for
                    Spoiler:
                    the jacket and the kaftan-thingy in TRW

ETA - I remember in season one they said Joe was the only American American in the main cast, I think, despite John, Rodney and Liz all being American on the show. And being shot in Canada, I'm guessing they use mostly Canadians. I tend to forget where Jason's from though, although he has Aussie links. [/ot]

ETA2 - I'm glad to hear your migrane went away Tria!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                      Tonight... hehe... "tonight"... I don't know why I'm giggling that it's night to y'all and 12 noon to me. *giggles again* Guess it's just being happy that that hell of a very short, very nasty migraine is out of here. Or something.

Picspam, yeaaaaaaa! *calls out* Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! More pictures!!!!!!
                      Heya Triiiiiiiii! ***tackles Tri and gives her one big bear hug***

And still getting those nasty migraines, eh?
                      Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

Whooo welcome bck Tri and yes its is night.. honorary aussies... and surrounding countries for Ubi

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                          Oh. My. God... What do I say to that?!?! Well it is kinda good timing (considering the 42 below vodka sale and all... here if you don't know what I'm talking about...)

I have some icons... but I dunno if I like them... I'll post them anyway. One I forgot to resize, but no matter, it looks better bigger anyway.

Don't look if you don't like Weir/Shep... Sparky?
                          Spoiler:

ubi, isn't Rodney Canadian? Cause they (being Sam and Jack as well as others) make fun of it in M&MM and in Rising
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by pong
                            Heya Triiiiiiiii! ***tackles Tri and gives her one big bear hug***

And still getting those nasty migraines, eh?
                            *hugs back* Hey, you.

And yeah, nasty as ever. I still feel pretty sick, but at least the head pain's gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                              Oh. My. God... What do I say to that?!?! Well it is kinda good timing (considering the 42 below vodka sale and all... here if you don't know what I'm talking about...)

I have some icons... but I dunno if I like them... I'll post them anyway. One I forgot to resize, but no matter, it looks better bigger anyway.

Cool icons. And *dies* Love that ad. Although I know very little about vodka

Comment

Hey Tria *hugs* Nice to hear you're feeling a bit better at least!

ubi ITA> I never wear white except for a jacket sometimes
                                Spoiler:
                                And that jacket is so damn hot. I love the style of it!

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X