Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
    Do you guys remember DF? The Frenchies? I'm sure you do Anyway that doesn't really matter They've been making short films over in Vancouver, and they finally got their website up and running (big thanks to Melanie and Sab I think??) Broken Artists

And OMG I'm seriosly in love with that jacket. I love the grundge/punk look. Totally suits her!
    The words "Dude!" and "Sweet!" spring to mind. Ditto on the jacket, totally diggin' that, and the bands and boots...oh, those boots! *wants* I wouldn't turn my nose up at those giraffe PJ's either *has more PJs than clothes and that's saying something*

Spoiler:

"WTF!? First time a fan's ever attacked me with a toilet brush!"

"Dude, empty bottle equals bad." *pines for more liquor* Oh wait, that's me, not Terra

Comment

Spoiler:

My boots!

LMFAO!!! This is just so funny; reminds me of the time my friends came back off holiday and one of the girls fell off the stool and just stayed in a heap lying on the floor. Someone got her drink next to her and put a load of straws in the bottle and put the other end in her mouth, where she carried on drinking it without moving.

And damn! Spent all of yesterday getting punk covers and now these pics...I really want to go to town, find my Quiggs and spend lots of money on new gear. But I need money for London this week (going to see Wicked, eeee!). Gah, I need a sugar daddy, or bank robber, whatever, I've not picky.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
        Spoiler:

LOL! Love that one!

ETA: *points above* Ditto to that chicadee!

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

The words "Dude!" and "Sweet!" spring to mind. Ditto on the jacket, totally diggin' that, and the bands and boots...oh, those boots! *wants* I wouldn't turn my nose up at those giraffe PJ's either *has more PJs than clothes and that's saying something*

Spoiler:

"Dude, empty bottle equals bad." *pines for more liquor* Oh wait, that's me, not Terra

There's just nothing like seeing Torri in a role other than Elizabeth. She looks fantastic like that. Me thinks I'm gonna need to see this somehow.

...Although, seeing Elizabeth slumped on the floor with an empty bottle of liquor would look quite humorous.
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
            There's just nothing like seeing Torri in a role other than Elizabeth. She looks fantastic like that. Me thinks I'm gonna need to see this somehow.
            Hell yeah, and the best of it is, she manages to pull off every role and make each character unique (like actors should be able to do, although many fail).

...Although, seeing Elizabeth slumped on the floor with an empty bottle of liquor would look quite humorous.
            Hehehehehe! I vote that for season 4. Sod ship, I wana see drunk!Atlantis rather than seeing Atlantis drunk which is a whole lotta fun in itself

Comment

Hell yeah, and the best of it is, she manages to pull off every role and make each character unique (like actors should be able to do, although many fail).
              That's so true. I watched MS in CSI:Miami and he just seemed so Daniel like. But Torri makes each character her own. She's just an amazing actress in my own opinion. One of a few who can really bring a character to life.

Hehehehehe! I vote that for season 4. Sod ship, I wana see drunk!Atlantis rather than seeing Atlantis drunk which is a whole lotta fun in itself
              We should start a campaign for Drunk!Atlantis. Or a 'Get Liz Plastered' campaign.
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

*cough*
                Spoiler:

And OMG I'm seriosly in love with that jacket. I love the grundge/punk look. Totally suits her!
                She looks WOW! So HOT. I want to watch this movie............
                Last edited by Celcool; 16 October 2006, 06:34 AM.
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                  LOL, I vote for that too ! And she could sing "All by myself" like Bridget Jones

Comment

Spoiler:

My boots!

LMFAO!!! This is just so funny; reminds me of the time my friends came back off holiday and one of the girls fell off the stool and just stayed in a heap lying on the floor. Someone got her drink next to her and put a load of straws in the bottle and put the other end in her mouth, where she carried on drinking it without moving.

And damn! Spent all of yesterday getting punk covers and now these pics...I really want to go to town, find my Quiggs and spend lots of money on new gear. But I need money for London this week (going to see Wicked, eeee!). Gah, I need a sugar daddy, or bank robber, whatever, I've not picky.
                    oh holy **** ... where do you got this pictures from??? (they are so cool! *drooling*) yeah, maybe its a stupid question but honestly i havent read the last pages of this thread so ..

Comment

Thank you, for the photographs SapphireJewelledQueen.
                      Ohhh my god....
                      The photographs of torri, are too beautiful...
                      I boards not of word which would define my choc..lol..
                      Veiled what I made board, like wall, with the photographs of Torri.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by suehsi
                        oh holy **** ... where do you got this pictures from??? (they are so cool! *drooling*) yeah, maybe its a stupid question but honestly i havent read the last pages of this thread so ..
                        Hehe, you go back about 2-3 pages and the wonderful Sapph linked to The Frenchies site, Broken Artists.

Originally posted by major_moomin
                        That's so true. I watched MS in CSI:Miami and he just seemed so Daniel like. But Torri makes each character her own. She's just an amazing actress in my own opinion. One of a few who can really bring a character to life.
                        Yeah, that's it exactly. Most of Jim Carey's role, I see Jim Carey, not the character. This not much to distinguish between each of characters, whereas I haven't found that to be true with Torri's roles.

We should start a campaign for Drunk!Atlantis. Or a 'Get Liz Plastered' campaign.
                        LMAO! Sign me up for that, baby!
                        Spoiler:
                        And who knows, the Give Lizzie A Gun campaign worked. Twice.

Originally posted by Kindu
                        LOL, I vote for that too ! And she could sing "All by myself" like Bridget Jones
                        OMG *dies* That would be so funny. Can't say I'm a big fan of that movie or the actors in it (tho Renee gets points for being in Empire Records ) but that scene is gold!

Hehehe, and then the guys come find her and are all like "Dude, I ain't payed enough to deal with that"

Comment

Re: "Save My Soul"

Seems interesting. Here are some more photos that I didn't see on Broken Artists.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                            Re: "Save My Soul"

Seems interesting. Here are some more photos that I didn't see on Broken Artists.

Spoiler:

OMG. Where did ya get those? Mind if I snag?! I love them!!!
                            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

See you soon Space, there had beter be Jelly Oh sh... I'm gonna miss the train...
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

New Lizzie wallpaper. I love this one myself, and the quote is so her. <3

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X