Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Hey, moodthemes are cool. It's interesting seeing which ones other people have chosen. I always love looking at the personalised ones.

Okay, the icon I posted a little bit ago, but how I really wanted it to be. (I was too tired and frustrated to do it properly the first time.

Spoiler:

Morning Major Even though it's almost midnight
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Love the icon Space! Very cool. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Gots another one too. I became unfrustrated enough to attempt it again, and it worked

Spoiler:

Night
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

*giggles at last frame* Too cute. Gnight!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
              Sufficient motivation has been sent
              What's this? Bribery on this thread? What has the world come to? *tsk, tsk*

As usual, great artwork, wps and icons. Hugs to all!

I'm not so talented, so just offering up a Weir vid by cnnjunky. Spoilers up to The Return Pt. 1 with a hint of multiship.
              Clicky here:Cheap Tricks.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Kirsten -- Don't they just! *wipes brow*

Ubi -- I'm about three-quarters done. I think. There are some moods I never use so I may skip making certain of them as I won't need them. *shrugs*

Space -- No, it really wouldn't. I've done it before and got nagged to death through not finishing the story. I've never finished a WIP that's been over 1000 words yet. Made it to ten thousand words with a Matrix story, then looked at it and thought "WTF am I writing?! That's not in character at ALL!" I'm notoriously bad with WIPs. If I post it, I may never finish it. And PS is Photoshop, PSP is Paint Shop Pro. *hugs Photoshop*

Ronni -- Smutty bribery always works with me, if it's good smut. Sapph linked me to a whole archive I haven't seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                  Hey, moodthemes are cool. It's interesting seeing which ones other people have chosen. I always love looking at the personalised ones.

Okay, the icon I posted a little bit ago, but how I really wanted it to be. (I was too tired and frustrated to do it properly the first time.

Spoiler:

Morning Major Even though it's almost midnight
                  Haha, this is awesome! XDD It really brings out the kickass-ness =)
                  sigpic

Comment

Ronnikins that video is sad

Icon:
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool icon, Space! What font did you use for the 'I' and 'you'?

Comment

Hurricane I'm feeling restless and wanna make more, but I have no muse now. I think my muse hangs around long enough for me to make 1 a day. Maybe if I save it up I could make walls... 1 a week?

Ummm...

I don't like thumbnails, but we kinda should be posting them huh...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz

I don't like thumbnails, but we kinda should be posting them huh...

I love it! That has to be one of my favourite screen caps of her.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

So I just spent the past two hours making icon-sized (pixels not kb ) animations from Torri's short film Intent....

Spoiler:

And just two icons...

Like? Dislike? Let me know??

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Oh, wow. Those are awesome! My favourite is the 2nd one.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG
                                Oh, wow. Those are awesome! My favourite is the 2nd one.
                                Thank you so so much!! Glad you liked them Consider them a welcome present!

Welcome to the thread!!

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X