No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is she wearing a bra in bed? Not that I was looking...
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Love the icons Sapph and Space!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Night Space!

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
          Ok, yes I realise I am spamming the thread but I hadn't seen this pic before:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...rri/s3_001.jpg

From the French site Mission-Atlantis

oooh! I've never seen that one before. I like! *snurches*
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Another snippet from an interview of Torri's:

He beats us!

I wish the damn Season 2 DVD's would come out so I can screencap the hell out of those episodes and DVD features.

(as a side note: the third and beautiful version of my mv theme is live)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
              The first one looks like it's from Irresistable... and in the second one the hair is similar, so it might be too.

Edit Nope, sorry. It's from Progeny. If you're unsure, sometimes if you right click, then properties, the address for the location of the picture will have the title.
              Okay, thanks for the tip. I can't recognize episodes by Elizabeth's hair, not there yet. I suspect I will be soon though. *lol*
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Torri auditions for American Idol while the panel looks more interested in the jar of peanut butter.

Spoiler:

OMG, the shirt of awesome is made more awesome by the lacing up the back. Dear Santa...

How can anybody be so focussed when there's DONUTS EVERYWHERE!!?!

Comment

veiled my wall, again!!lol..
                  On Torri In the movie "save my soul" She is really beautiful.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, yes I realise I am spamming the thread but I hadn't seen this pic before:

From the French site Mission-Atlantis
                    You know I'm french and I've never been to an French SGA website before ( weird isn't it ? ). So i've lurked at the forum and they've got pretty good updates. And now I'm like yeah my fellow french rock ^^ Pride my friends !! Pride lol... yep but still it'll never be like GW.

Comment

OMG Sally!! I agree. DONUTS!! Chocolate donuts *makes note to get some of them*

The shirt of awesome shall be named thus, courtesy of Sally *giggles* Yep, I'm on a high...I can't wait till next year *sighs* ... *taps watch impatiently*

Reckon if we ask she'll wear that shirt to the con?

Originally posted by Blower'sGate
                      You know I'm french and I've never been to an French SGA website before ( weird isn't it ? ). So i've lurked at the forum and they've got pretty good updates. And now I'm like yeah my fellow french rock ^^ Pride my friends !! Pride lol... yep but still it'll never be like GW.
                      I wish I understood French

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

Torri auditions for American Idol while the panel looks more interested in the jar of peanut butter.
                        I snorted. I admit it, that was awesome.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

OMG what's up with that stupid rumor??? *cries*
                          What's wit this movie I've neer heard about? Looks good, I gotta see... And lizzyana, I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
                            OMG what's up with that stupid rumor??? *cries*
                            What's wit this movie I've neer heard about? Looks good, I gotta see... And lizzyana, I agree!
                            It's just a rumour that is totally unsubstantiated atm. I think it's been a bit blown out of proportion. Coz that would be a really stupid thing to do on TPTB's part Although I'm angry just thinking about it

And the movie is a short that The Frenchies made Check out their site Broken Artists.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Screw the rumour honey, it's just a rumour for now. I've got some TV!girlfriend icons to cheer you all up.

Comment

It's just a rumour that is totally unsubstantiated atm. I think it's been a bit blown out of proportion. Coz that would be a really stupid thing to do on TPTB's part Although I'm angry just thinking about it

And the movie is a short that The Frenchies made Check out their site Broken Artists.

^What Sapph said.

Although I don't really wanna think about it too much at this point.

ETA - I can only see the first icon Tria, but it's pretty ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X