Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orovingwen
    thank you *blush*
    it's just I find animations so hard to do and you spend that much time making them. that few things I do with that icons isn't that hard to do. a bit light here a color layer there a bit blury. that''s all. nothing fancy. haven't even done a brushes/texture (never got the diffret of these).
    It's great when you have a good pic tho. And let's face it, have we seen a bad pic of Torri in any of her roles?

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
      It's great when you have a good pic tho. And let's face it, have we seen a bad pic of Torri in any of her roles?
      well.. you give me the pics

well tegh pic can be bad, not so Torri There really exist some people who are always beautyful
      Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Never ever ever Sapph.

Pretty icon Oro. And that sounds good for tomorrow. Loved the wall, btw. ^.^

Oh and Sapph, it totally was my compy, cos I'm on the laptop now, and I'm not having that problem. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous

Pretty icon Oro. And that sounds good for tomorrow. Loved the wall, btw. ^.^
          :]

*hihi* yeah teh wall is a bit old and I think I'm better at thsi now.. hopefully. yeah for that paring I also got a wp^^ oh and I got.. two I guess for McKay/Kolya... oh and the fic here

*try to sleep now*
          Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Oh good, so I don't have to go and redo it then

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Nope. ^.^

*Goes to read Oro's fic*

Comment

Oh ok...I dont think I've ever used PSP...Sorry
                Why are you apologising? What programme do you use for animations?

OroYour icons is very cool. Right. I'm off to read your fic
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Icons from Intruder:

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                    Why are you apologising? What programme do you use for animations?

OroYour icons is very cool. Right. I'm off to read your fic
                    I use PS and ImageReady.

NICE icons ubi!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Is that the one from that Lululemon store or something?
                      Yup.
                      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

I was going to get that...

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I was going to get that...
                          lol, it took me ages to find the thing. They'd completely sold out. I'm hoping they'll keep it in the next seasons stuff so I can order a better fitting one over the internet. They don't have any stores in the U.K so I have to order straight from their warehouse.
                          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

It's Spacegirl's birthday in 2 days.

(Emma, don't look!)

Spoiler:
                            I have some geeky stuff planned... PM me if you have any really cool ideas that I can pull of at short notice for her

You looked, didn't you?
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I looked. Stuff?! Planned?! OMG! *squee*
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

What did I say!?!

*tucks fully functioning staff weapon that I made back into closet*

Not yours!
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X