No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I don't have any vids or wallpapers to contribute but I can Pic!Spam....

Spoiler:

Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

Originally posted by pong
      Just finished watching The Return (better late than never) and OMG, I so love Torri's performance!
      Well you're ahead of me. I'll probably see it tomorrow. ^.^ *dying of anticipation* I still don't know what the plot is fully, so hopefully it'll be a surprise still, cos I'm a spoiler addict.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
        aww i went throught the gallery... they are really good!.. *clears throat*.. would you be able to make a me banner?
        That person has the most gorgeous stuff. I wish I were half as good as that. And sure. Do you have a pic and some text in mind? PM me. ^.^

Comment

Just letting you know that i have made a weir centric vid about TRW

Vid

voila! Enjoy
          Love this one and your other vid, She's So High. and Switchfoot!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
            Well you're ahead of me. I'll probably see it tomorrow. ^.^ *dying of anticipation* I still don't know what the plot is fully, so hopefully it'll be a surprise still, cos I'm a spoiler addict.
            You'll love it Ubi! Great episode, thanks to my super-dee-dooper fave writer, Martin Gero. I don't like this six month hiatus from Scifi, but I can forgive them since BSG starts in about 9 days (likes Roslin and Starbuck).

Comment

More Pic!Spam..

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                Okay, this is totally off topic, but I know some of you Wicked fangirls over here aren't on my flist, so... greenification
                OMG Tri!!! So sorry, I know this page is so wayyyyyyyyyyyy back, but love you in this pic!

Comment

You'll love it Ubi! Great episode, thanks to my super-dee-dooper fave writer, Martin Gero. I don't like this six month hiatus from Scifi, but I can forgive them since BSG starts in about 9 days (likes Roslin and Starbuck).

From what little I've seen/read so far, I'm sure I will. And I think it's only 5(?) weeks until it starts again in Canada. ^.^

Comment

That person has the most gorgeous stuff. I wish I were half as good as that. And sure. Do you have a pic and some text in mind? PM me. ^.^

i surely will.. thanks

Love this one and your other vid, She's So High. and Switchfoot!
                    the Tal Bachman one is better then the switchfoot one i rekon but i dont really mind.. just do it cus im bored.. holidays u see lol
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

You're on holidays too? Gotta love hols. ^.^

Love this pic, it's so cute:

Comment

From what little I've seen/read so far, I'm sure I will. And I think it's only 5(?) weeks until it starts again in Canada. ^.^
                        Yes, and they're so dang lucky! (throws shoes at Scifi)

And slightly off topic, just learned from the Sparky thread that JF and wife had a new baby boy. Congratulations!

Comment

the Tal Bachman one is better then the switchfoot one i rekon but i dont really mind.. just do it cus im bored.. holidays u see lol
                          Hurray for holidays!!! so can we expect a new vid or fic from ya soon?

LOL, on that pic UBI. One of her "priceless expressions".

Comment

Hurray for holidays!!! so can we expect a new vid or fic from ya soon?

LOL, on that pic UBI. One of her "priceless expressions".
                            lol yeah holidays.. im actually working on a Ronan/Teyla, Sam/Jack, Daniel/ Vala and Lizzy/Shepp, vid but my comp doesnt like the program and likes to make the program non responsive so i looose all the vid when it goes all haywire. and i jsut wrote a fic that has no title...(spoilers)
                            Spoiler:
                            its cus its a re written scene of where carson visits lizzy except its not carson

if you couldn't have tell i am a Sparker

Comment

lol yeah holidays.. im actually working on a Ronan/Teyla, Sam/Jack, Daniel/ Vala and Lizzy/Shepp, vid but my comp doesnt like the program and likes to make the program non responsive so i looose all the vid when it goes all haywire. and i jsut wrote a fic that has no title...(spoilers)
                              Spoiler:
                              its cus its a re written scene of where carson visits lizzy except its not carson

if you couldn't have tell i am a Sparker
                              ***bounces happily and dances with a jig***

Wuv you!!! hee... no need to guess
                              Spoiler:
                              who visited her, eh?
                              . And honey, give me a warning when you're ready to post your pic. Gotta have that fangirl sticky Sapph posted a while back, and some Sparky stimulants on hand.

Comment

***bounces happily and dances with a jig***

Wuv you!!! hee... no need to guess
                                Spoiler:
                                who visited her, eh?
                                . And honey, give me a warning when you're ready to post your pic. Gotta have that fangirl sticky Sapph posted a while back, and some Sparky stimulants on hand.
                                You'll have to read.. 3 guess who

Comment

Working...
                                X