James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telpethoniel
    We need to start a party in here and suck more people in, people don't post often enough
    *switches on strobe lights, drags in a dj, pulls out some streamers then gets up on table and starts dancing*
    lol, feel free to join in before I start a food fight or a toad chucking competition, I wonder if Bambam can dance?
    Yes, Erin is right, he does dance!

Great party Tel!

Comment

Great photos Erin.

I remember when BamBam first appeared on SGA and I was like "Damn, who is that guy." He from then on became the "Hot Athosian." LOL. It's a really good fight sequence. I like it.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
      Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
        Great photos Erin.

I remember when BamBam first appeared on SGA and I was like "Damn, who is that guy." He from then on became the "Hot Athosian." LOL. It's a really good fight sequence. I like it.
        After he appeared on SGA, as you say, and I found out who is he was, I sort of play Where's BamBam?

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
          Only if you start playing reggae. I seem to recall him saying something about only dancing to reggae. Too many years in Jamaica....
          *Imediately switches music over to reggae and dons a dreadlocked wig (tries not to look like Jason)*
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Partay! Where's the rum? Although I have begun drinking Amaretto Sours now (Erin, that bad-influence-on-innocent-rum-drinking-Midwest-girls ).

Seriously though, Bam Bam is megawatt. My story is: I didn't really know what the man looked like until I got home and saw the pictures from the con (and elsewhere). He is so intense in person that I just couldn't look straight at him. I was afraid I'd freak out "omigod, I love you Bam Bam" style. So I kept looking away from him. I couldn't even look at his arms because well duh!

In honour of the narrowly averted freak out, here's a haiku:

leather is armour
            so press close, kiddies, and swoon
            "we love you, Bam Bam"
            my blog, now with more randomness

Comment

Originally posted by lexa

leather is armour
              "we love you, Bam Bam"
              Another GREAT haiku, lexa!
              You crack me up, jirl! "Shy" my a$$! Poor BamBam... he's just a guy, ya know... a hot, sexy, smokin' guy... but a guy all the same. What's there to freak out about? Sure, he's RIPPED! but so are others. I'm sure he can ignore the drool.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                *Imediately switches music over to reggae and dons a dreadlocked wig (tries not to look like Jason)*
                Not that it's bad to look like Jason, says the chick with the dreads. But that is so another thread! Hee hee!
                my blog, now with more randomness

Comment

Originally posted by lexa
                  Partay! Where's the rum? Although I have begun drinking Amaretto Sours now (Erin, that bad-influence-on-innocent-rum-drinking-Midwest-girls ).

Seriously though, Bam Bam is megawatt. My story is: I didn't really know what the man looked like until I got home and saw the pictures from the con (and elsewhere). He is so intense in person that I just couldn't look straight at him. I was afraid I'd freak out "omigod, I love you Bam Bam" style. So I kept looking away from him. I couldn't even look at his arms because well duh!

leather is armour
                  "we love you, Bam Bam"
                  I'm a bad influence??? Says who! I demand to know who is spreading such awful rumors about me! Bam Bam is the bad influence, whenever I drink now it's gin with lemonade (and soda!). I also have an awful compulsion to buy a round for me and buy a round for someone else at the same time....

Great haiku! You need to come round more and thunk more often. It's a great cure for what ails ya! *says the one with the crappy retail job*

And to illustrate why.....BOOTY!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Welcome Beanie!
                    Thanks Purple...

And just a quick message to say thanks to everyone for posting the wonderful piccies...I don't really have anything to contribute here, so I just lurk and read mainly...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

[QUOTE=knocknashee][color=indigo]Thanks Purple...

And just a quick message to say thanks to everyone for posting the wonderful piccies...I don't really have anything to contribute here, so I just lurk and read mainly...

I wanted to add my thanks too! I'm totally computer inept so it's nice to see all these pics in one place to admire....
                      Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Remember to remove girl and insert self.

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Thanks for sharing the lovelies, tsaxlady!!!
                              And NIIIIICE enhancement, grey!
                              Anyone else?

Comment

Yea! KiwiGater said I can repost her wonderful pix here, so....

Comment

Working...
                                X