No announcement yet.

James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so I thought I should throw in a bit of thunking on my part...

and Erin, we'll have to see what we can do about getting BamBam to Chicago!!! It would be a blast to see him and Jason together!!!

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
    "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
    www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by StarDreamer

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54...49v_BamBam.jpg

and Erin, we'll have to see what we can do about getting BamBam to Chicago!!! It would be a blast to see him and Jason together!!!

Nice one Stardreamer!!! It would be nice to see Jason and Bam Bam together (and given me even more reason to get down on my hands and knees and beg my DM for the time off). I fear the ship may have already sailed for that venture, but I keep hoping!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        nice to see ya here Beanie
        Thanks CKO!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          A James appreciation thread...me is obviously going blind not to notice this...
          Welcome Beanie!

Comment

Originally posted by StarDreamer

OH NICE PIC! Very sexy!

Comment

What a GREAT thread!! You guys Rock!! Loved reading all the posts, and yes I read them all from day one, page one to here. I think it's great that you started this..Erin was it..sorry lol, I've lost focus...great pictures and stories..and ok, ok, I was distracted by the blue jean booty pictures...the man can fill out some jeans!!!

Bravo to all of you!!
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                And if you end up going, you're definitely bringing us back reports and con piccies to be jealous of and drool over right????
                lol, I'd be like following him round in his shadow like Robin William's character in Robots "More pout less pose!Yes!" You know at the train station with the big flashing bulb.
                Though last time at BOBW con they wouldn't let people take pictures *grrrrr* If so I'm sooooooo gonna start a letter writing campaign, either that or organise a dinner like the Gateworld one in Vancouver for the Aussies and beg Bambam to come
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                  lol, I'd be like following him round in his shadow like Robin William's character in Robots "More pout less pose!Yes!" You know at the train station with the big flashing bulb.
                  Though last time at BOBW con they wouldn't let people take pictures *grrrrr* If so I'm sooooooo gonna start a letter writing campaign, either that or organise a dinner like the Gateworld one in Vancouver for the Aussies and beg Bambam to come
                  ROLFMAO! If you did organize a dinner and send him an invite, I'd sure he'd like to come. Hell, pop on over to his Q&A thread and ask him. I'm sure he'd oblige and give you an answer on whether he would be game for a Gateworld style dinner. He had such fun at the last one, I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing it again.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                    What a GREAT thread!! You guys Rock!! Loved reading all the posts, and yes I read them all from day one, page one to here. I think it's great that you started this..Erin was it..sorry lol, I've lost focus...great pictures and stories..and ok, ok, I was distracted by the blue jean booty pictures...the man can fill out some jeans!!!

Bravo to all of you!!
                    OMG, I can't believe you showed up to another man's thunk thread! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                      You are just the girl to do it too!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                        ROLFMAO! If you did organize a dinner and send him an invite, I'd sure he'd like to come. Hell, pop on over to his Q&A thread and ask him. I'm sure he'd oblige and give you an answer on whether he would be game for a Gateworld style dinner. He had such fun at the last one, I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing it again.
                        Awesome! will do, the conference is still in the planning stages and Bambam isn't up on the guest list yet, C'MON BAMBAM the Aussies want a mock fight too like you did in Vancouver
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          ROFLAO! oh my gosh! *slaps forehead*

Comment

Just a couple of shots of Bam Bam from Vancouver....

Sorry there weren't more....but my photographer (son Jon) was more interested in watching "Trevor Jones"....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              LMAO!! Hey told ya I would, supporting my friends and their multy thunker hearts LOL!! plus wanted to get to know more about the man that fights with Momoa and teaches him all that cool stuff!!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

You rock sissy! Bambam is bad!! And he makes Dex look good!

Comment

Working...
                                X